Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 52]

721crossroads ✕ town win - Page 49 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:13 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Ace is truly The Doctor

and I guess I am kind of an okay med student karate kid

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

722crossroads ✕ town win - Page 49 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:14 pm

Cure

Cure

I was going to male very geru ferry Gerry target angel ands to stub stub Liz.lux dammit

723crossroads ✕ town win - Page 49 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:15 pm

Cure

Cure

I was going to male very geru ferry Gerry target angel ands to stub stub Liz.lux dammit

724crossroads ✕ town win - Page 49 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:16 pm

Cure

Cure

ALCA EHY FID I LOSE MY WIN CONDITOON??? C

725crossroads ✕ town win - Page 49 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:18 pm

Five

Five

With regard to round 15, I should have a song upick setup draft up as soon as I can come up with formatting and graphics and all of that and I'm planning on submitting it next round. It's not completely fleshed out because I didn't expect this game to end any time soon, so I'm glad for the extra time before next round begins.

726crossroads ✕ town win - Page 49 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:20 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh yeah, and I'll still do chibis for everyone. Give me some time, I'll probably do a few a day over the course of the next week or so.

@Five Take your time! I figure the round 15 submissions won't close until at least after everyone's on their planes home after Memorial weekend, so.

727crossroads ✕ town win - Page 49 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:21 pm

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Kiyoko wrote:Ace is truly The Doctor

and I guess I am kind of an okay med student karate kid

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 49 Giphy

728crossroads ✕ town win - Page 49 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:21 pm

alcasync

alcasync

@Cure, mafia requested they write their own flavor for game end. ;v;

729crossroads ✕ town win - Page 49 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:25 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, wait, we did officially resign? Huh, missed the memo. XD

730crossroads ✕ town win - Page 49 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:26 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Tiki The Troll wrote:Oh, wait, we did officially resign? Huh, missed the memo. XD

I-I'm very sorry if you didn't! ;v; From Luxaria's PM, it seemed like mafia wanted the game to end on this rollover.

731crossroads ✕ town win - Page 49 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:27 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

alca I have to say, a lot of these roles are really fucking cool (especially the support conversation and the blades of the darkmoon, goddamn) and I'm totally gonna steal these ideas for later games.

732crossroads ✕ town win - Page 49 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:28 pm

Cure

Cure

[quote="alcasync"]@Cure, mafia requested they write their own flavor for game end. ;v;[/quotE\

BUT I HAVE A HOTNFUY FIY GIU GIY GUY

733crossroads ✕ town win - Page 49 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:30 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I was really tempted to y u visitan angel but I held off. It was hard. I was masquerading as doctor, ok.

Fun times. But I agree with Kiyoko that a lot of the roles were really cool! ;___; I really liked the support conversation and Ninfia's roles, especially!

Also jesus fucking christ, from one mafia team to another, I'm really sorry for what happened to the mafia this game. That N1 is unreal

734crossroads ✕ town win - Page 49 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:31 pm

chinomi

chinomi

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY GAME ALCA AND ALL YOUR HARD WORK! I HAD A LOT OF FUN!

i can't believe mitsu knew who i was from the wahahaha

735crossroads ✕ town win - Page 49 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:33 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Nah, I'm not that surprised, heh. The team had basually given up all hope by the D2 rollover. Still, thanks for hosting, Alcasync!

Also, that first night was a bus as well. Ezzelin didn't have an chievement yet, so we tried to kill her via bus with Ninfia, who we didn't think was as likely to get a protect as Mitsu, Kiyo, or Five.

And, despite the ommentary on Mafia actions in the game, this was actually the most talkative, coordinated team I've ever been on (and I've been on a lot). We discussed so many angles. Except for N2, where we didn't bother using the bus for a kill anymore, and just kinda went #yolo.

And yeah, the longer D2 went on, the more defeated everyone was. XD We really thought the game's info was to be reliant on the gimmick, and figured there would just be a lot of protection power for Town. By D2 Town has SO MUCH information, throwing out claims left and right, all while we had nothing but 2 failed kills, and an outed member.

Not even the B&B or CCS crashed and burned as quickly as this. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum