Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 52]

736crossroads ✕ town win - Page 50 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:35 pm

Five

Five

The support conversations were super cool, yes! I guessed exactly how they worked after Lucas hit me with C Support and decided he was trustworthy enough and my role ability cleared my alignment at B Support the next night so he had no reason to go for A-rank. I really like roles like that that ramp up in utility with consecutive uses like that, though.

737crossroads ✕ town win - Page 50 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

My biggest regret...is we didn't go with my crazy, stupid plan on N0, even though we all heavily considered it.
Again, we figured Town would be protect heavy, and that would include a possible revive...so I proposed we use Duck to make a member appear as "???" then kill them, and see if the Town blows a revive. XD

And, of course, there was only one person who was likely to get a revive..yet Lux was on board for it!

738crossroads ✕ town win - Page 50 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:49 pm

Cure

Cure

This pry is so weird this gir p kpsni hitting on me abdb owes so worn Hank you ALCA for hosting his fake was very fun I kinds ever o al even if I am drunk right now

739crossroads ✕ town win - Page 50 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 6:02 pm

high seraph

high seraph

oh noooo im sad that the game is over :-(

But thanks a lot for hosting, alca!!! I really liked my role and I'm proud that I managed to use it in a pretty useful way!!! I mean, EAT THAT GUYS I WAS RIGHT ABOUT BOTH FIVE AND EZZ YEAH even though I got increasingly suspicious of ezz later in the phase, I was still expecting her to come up and defend herself U wU)/! Scratch that off the List of Times That Lucas Was Wrong.

also i can post this now

Five wrote:To whom it may concern (you know who you are): Please do not talk to me again unless you plan to marry me. The reason for this should be obvious.

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 50 PcGwL1f

(i was planning to draw one for my support convo with ezz but the game ended)

740crossroads ✕ town win - Page 50 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 6:08 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

Wooah that was super fun. thank you for hosting and inviting me, alca-nee

it was nice playing with everyone! I'm glad i was useful too my team!! ^w^)ノ

741crossroads ✕ town win - Page 50 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 6:15 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Guys, Canada didn't want to let me in. I had to explain I met Fia on crywolf, which meant explaining this forum to them, and then the game of mafia, and meanwhile they wanted to know why she was King Boo.

Also I totally lost internet once I hit Montreal, but I wrote the mafia tribute to toast the hard times. I was under the impression we all wanted to concede considering we all said yes, and even Alca said we were probably not going to live much longer.

Without reading role PMs, holy investigations Batman.

742crossroads ✕ town win - Page 50 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 6:18 pm

high seraph

high seraph

ALSO @EZZ I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD MY LETTEr and if my letter is the actual reason why you targeted Five last night phase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I literally spent the entire phase trying to think of a clever way to send u a message in case I died..................

743crossroads ✕ town win - Page 50 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 6:19 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Thanks for the game, and thanks for hosting, alca! :3

As I'm leaving for a 7-week trip next week, this'll probably be my last game until mid-July, so hopefully I'll have cooled off by then lol....

Thanks for playing y'all \o/

744crossroads ✕ town win - Page 50 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 6:30 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I have now read all the roles.
I thought I'd be a pseudo investigator, getting info off investigators who targeted me.

All the info gathering people either didn't target players, or let the person they targeted in on some shared info anyway. XD

745crossroads ✕ town win - Page 50 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 6:43 pm

angel★

angel★

oh welp

despite our.... many struggles, that was a fun game ;w; thanks for hosting, alca!!

i'm sorry that i made the best dog ever mafia. i never wanted this to happen ok!!!!! missile is a good, pure dog.

746crossroads ✕ town win - Page 50 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 8:52 pm

Cure

Cure

Hello friends. What the fuck happened.

747crossroads ✕ town win - Page 50 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 9:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:Hello friends. What the fuck happened.

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 50 Latest?cb=20141212000305

748crossroads ✕ town win - Page 50 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 9:32 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Oh wow, that was an intense game! Thanks for hosting ;^; you put sop much effort into all the roles!
I had fun except not because Katagi ruined my investigations lmao sry for your bad luck maf

749crossroads ✕ town win - Page 50 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 11:33 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Thank you for the game. My only regret is I didn't get to use my 'revive'. I also realized my play style and Booster Gold are similar.

750crossroads ✕ town win - Page 50 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sun May 22, 2016 9:22 am

high seraph

high seraph

omfg i s2g that i looked at the last poster in the thread and thought "Who da fuck is Michael"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum