Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 62]

31Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:23 pm

katagi

katagi

ME AN DBLAIRE (mostly blaire) ARE PUZZLE BEASTS!! GET IN LINE BUDDIES

32Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:26 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo.....

Jason Derulo wipes the sweat off of Jason Derulo's smooth smooth forehead that was super tuff yall goddang (IT WAS 60% KTG TBH)

33Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:39 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm not going to be making long post the first few phases because my hand got burned at work and I'm horrible at pecking

34Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:05 pm

chinomi

chinomi

FEEL BETTER FIVE also jason derulo wha tthe fuc

35Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:55 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, yeah, I'll do the thing.
ALSO, policy on dead players talking in thread? Wondering on that, considering the fun minigames n' such.

36Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:55 am

katagi

katagi

ooooooooo that makes fifteen i think!!!

37Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:58 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

☆☆katagi wrote:ooooooooo that makes fifteen i think!!!

You're welcome.

38Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:07 pm

Five

Five

Tiki The Troll wrote:Oh, yeah, I'll do the thing.
ALSO, policy on dead players talking in thread? Wondering on that, considering the fun minigames n' such.
Some minigames will be open to deceased players and they'll be allowed to post in thread to participate in them! Others will not, either because they have in-game rewards or because they're not open to the entire thread. Outside of minigames, some degree of ghostposting will be allowed, for popcorn gifs and whatnot, as long as nothing that can affect the flow of the game itself is posted.

39Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:17 pm

angel★

angel★

OH NO I GOT LOGGED OUT OF THE FORUM SO I DIDN'T NOTICE THERE WERE NEW POSTS BUT I WANNA JOIN!! if it's not too late

40Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:36 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

eh.

41Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:43 pm

Five

Five

I'm going to (slightly tentatively) close signups here! If you missed them but want to play, you can still sign up as long as you send your song in immediately. They'll be closed for good when I've received all players' song choices, and I'll start on role PMs. The game should start either tomorrow night or Wednesday night, depending on how long it takes for the last couple players to send in songs and how long it takes me to write up roles.

Sorry this has taken so long, and thank you for being patient with me! ;o;

42Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:17 pm

Five

Five

I have songs from everyone, so I'll be rolling alignments and writing up role PMs now. Entries are officially completely closed!

43Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:19 pm

Five

Five

An announcement! I have finished figuring roles out, and will format up the PMs and send them as soon as I can. Intro/n0 will start immediately after that, and will run until 9PM Central tomorrow, when Chorus 1/d1 will begin.

I hope you all enjoy the game!

44Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:15 pm

high seraph

high seraph

man i m so excited u dont understnad

45Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:19 pm

Five

Five

ALL ROLE PMs HAVE BEEN SENT. PHEW. //WIPES SWEAT OFF BROW. BRACE FOR GAME START.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum