Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 62]

451Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 31 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:42 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm not sure if it as to do with the pizza or not, which is why I'm asking all these vague questions in thread. If it's related to pizza I'll infodump, but if it's not I don't want to give away an ability that doesn't seem at all maf-ish.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

452Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 31 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:45 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Ah, okay. :Oa I'm not sure if the pizza action would have gone through given that Plot died this phase, but given you did accept a pizza I had assumed it was pizza connected.

I'm going to afk for a bit, but I'll probably be back to speculate in an hour (and if not, tomorrow) o/

453Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 31 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:45 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Eh okay I'll share a little.

I got a boost to my ability at the start of this rollover. Keeping the exact details secret for now. I've been trying to figure out if it's pizza or chinomi or something different altogether. There's a secondary flavor-y part to the boost that reads neutral to me. SCRATCH THIS, HOST CLARIFICATION THIS IS FROM SOMETHING ELSE I GOT TWO SEPARATE THINGS LAST NIGHT.

Chinomi, was this you? Or is there another role-boosting thing out there?

454Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 31 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:51 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Umm... Is it possible there is two bus? Because my ability didn't get to the right target last night. And I'm kind of wondering if I should say anymore or should I sleep on it.

Also I think all the songs are good, and I think I'm going to have roll a d6 to figure out which to choose even after listening/reading them over and over.

455Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 31 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:52 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Part of me wants to say it's probably related to the pizza, since now we have... reason to believe that the pizza came from a town, and a town conditional stun was one of our "Unlikely" theorized outcomes.

... that said, I wonder if there's a chance someone might have a role copy effect that copies lyrical flavor, which may have produced the pizza. Presumably it was plot's, though, but if we see more pizzas show up...

Anyway, also depends on if anyone says anything about it.

@ Kiyo
There's no hints it was a result of the pizza? Did you try asking the host? (You might have said this, but there's been a lot to process).
edit: saw your edit, sec

Also, so the new one reads third party in a non-malicious way, I'm guessing? Or can it read pro-town?

456Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 31 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:56 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

The second thing I got is a minigame, it was just put in the same PM as the other thing and I got confused. Second thing is not a role, please ignore second thing.

First thing tho. I want to confirm whether or not it's chinomi's boost before I assume it's pizza and share the details, because I don't want to accidentally give away all the details of chinomi's role if it is her boost.

457Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 31 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:01 pm

Cure

Cure

Entry 5, to the tune of I Want it That Way:
Spoiler:

I FEEL LIKE THIS SONG IS DIRECTLY TARGETING ME.

Rip. I guess??

458Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 31 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:06 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Still getting ready to head out the door and will be on mobile after this post.

Won't vote
♪ Kiyoko
♪ chinomi
♪ nautilus
♪ Luxaria

Not inclined to vote atm but can be convinced
♪ Tiki the Troll
♪ Rasei
♪ Aeiou

Will vote
♪ Jason Derulo
♪ Ace
♪ She-Ra
♪ high seraph

Lucas said he wanted to stay alive so he could do a thing. Have you done that thing Lucas what even is your thing. If we think jailer is maf, at least we know blaire can't be jailer. So I'm flipping a coin between voting She-Ra and Ace. I will gladly change this vote as more information comes up.

vote: She-Ra for now.

I also think at some point we're all going to have to stop dancing around the "I got a thing that did a thing that did a thing because of a thing" and just straight up claim. We're not there quite yet, but we're getting close I think.

459Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 31 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:14 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Arctic Monkiyoko wrote:I also think at some point we're all going to have to stop dancing

but kiyo this is symphonic maf

can't stop won't stop dancing

460Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 31 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:15 pm

Rasei

Rasei

But I like dancing. Dancing is so much fun.

461Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 31 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:18 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

well I did say I'd vote: She-ra so I'll leave that there for now
All these songs are so good Idk if I can even vote lol
Im not sure what's going on with everything else, also I know we stopped thinking that boost for NK would mean two but even if you could boost the NK wouldnt that just boost it through like jails and stuns and doctors not like boost it into a double??

462Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 31 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:22 pm

chinomi

chinomi

ok sorry i was E3ing! let me answer some questions that were asked:

- it was not clarified whether i have to stick to day or night as for when i choose my target. i just decided to stick to night time because people would be more likely to act during night.

- i cannot describe much more about it since whatever happens... i'm not sure of. it was just described as a boost.

@kiyo: i did not target you for a boost

463Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 31 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:23 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I never heard of an ability that boost the nk. Except once, in a game that was never played. But in that game it was an one shot thingy.

464Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 31 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:31 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

For the record, I'm waiting until everyone's posted and commented before I consider being a bit more transparent about my hints.

Just to be certain, though, you 100% targeted me last night chinomi? (also I'm flattered ;///////; I wish I got it tbh but it is not meant to be)

465Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 31 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:33 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... I think there was a bus on Lux last night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum