Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 52 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 62]

616Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 42 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:26 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

At the very least, I believe that Tiki and She-Ra are not mafia together. I also don't think one is town and one is maf. So either they're both town or one is town and one is neutral imo.

I think maybe we can wait til the result of this phase and decide during the night if we have anyone we want to kill or if we want to leash? At least now that you guys know who each other are you can coordinate.

So we're guessing that maf has a vig and a jailer, right? (I'm pretty sure jailer is maf at this point because if jailer wasn't maf they probably would've said something by now) although if jailer is maf and ezz is maf, unless ezz was jail I don't really know why jailer didn't jail ezz tbh, she seemed like a reasonable candidate for a vig kill. I would have suggested vig killing ezz myself just to clear everything up except that the whole thread seemed reasonably okay assuming ezz was town so I dropped it.

tbh the main reason I'm voting Ace is process of elimination trying to find the jailer, though again it could be someone who's already dead I guess.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

617Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 42 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:30 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

throwing a Vote: Ace down just in case i'm too sidetracked to keep up with thread later today

618Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 42 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:48 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Life in the Rasei Lane wrote:unvote

It was each night you may target two players, switching all actions between them and each night you may target a player and gain a use on one of their ability.

I may only pick one of them. The pm also mentions points.

Well, she's accurate. So you know my win conditions, then? Which would explain your statements about my alignment. Please be a bit quiet about them.

sobs and here I was trying to be so sneaky and two people discovered it in one day because I bus drove Lucas.

what is life.

SONG CHOICE: I vote for Entry 4.
They were all so good, and I had trouble picking between a few. Some of them (the last two, especially the last one) felt melancholic in a way, walking through a lot of the games on the forum and the players. I liked the themes for a lot of them, but I think Entry 4 fits the original song a lot (the wi-wi-wifom cracked me up) and has a good narrative. Because what does a mafia say, anyway.

ACTUAL VOTING: Vote: Ace
Part of me wants to also vote Lucas since if we think Lucas is mafia and just got a boost, that's a little scary, yo.
I'm so sorry if that's the case, holy shit.

Certainties in my opinion (mostly recapping Kiyoko):
* One of ezz and angel was mafia and the other was town.
* One of Tiki and She-Ra is town, and the other is probably town or malicious third party.
* Kiyoko is town (pls, but I can't see you as maf at all unless something's really off)

Speculation from my end:
* Blaire is probably town or third party. If mafia, why would you do that tbh.
* chinomi is more town than not, I think. Probably town in all honesty. Unless mafia had some way of knowing Lucas was the bus off of me before I said it, there's no reason for her to claim boosting me prior to that moment.

Thoughts:
* Rasei's telling the truth about her role copy. Which means there are three known if you count mine and Ninfia's. I'm willing to bet Ninfia's might have had more conditions to it or some such.

So that leaves Ace, Lucas, Aeiou, Mitsu, I think? Already explained why not going to go after the latter two, so. Ace or Lucas. Doing Ace because Kiyo did, but I point again to the fact that Lucas got a boost last night.

619Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 42 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'd be comfortable lynching lucas too tbh, the main reason I switched my vote to Ace was because I wanted votes off She-Ra and Ace already had a vote on him.

unvote, vote: high seraph

I'll be around until rollover to change my vote as needed.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

620Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 42 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:12 pm

high seraph

high seraph

dang i fell asleep and suddenly a lot happened

I'm going to vote: Ace, partly for self-preservation since I am dreading a last minute turn of the lynch against me, but also because he was already one of the players I was pretty ??? about after revieweing the thread.

Btw im gonna vote Entry the one that talks abt each player because it was fucking adorable, but I don't remember what # it was, I'll edit this after I take a shower.

621Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 42 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:15 pm

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 42 9LGirfm

high seraph VI
Ace III
Jason Derulo I
She-Ra I

Jason Derulo vs. Luxaria Ace
Kiyoko vs. She-Ra Ace high seraph
Ace vs. Jason Derulo
She-Ra vs. high seraph
chinomi vs. Ace
Aeiou vs. She-Ra
Rasei vs. Jason Derulo high seraph
nautilus vs. She-Ra Ace high seraph
high seraph vs.
Tiki the Troll vs. Ace high seraph
Luxaria vs. Ace high seraph

Players with names listed in bright red must vote this phase or risk being replaced.

Please tell me if I missed anything! Also, be sure to vote for your favorite Songs of Mafia entry, and remember you can do so even if you're dead!

Last edited by Maroon Five on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:44 pm; edited 7 times in total

622Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 42 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:15 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Good point about the role boost.
Unvote, Vote: High Seraph

Edit: And I can always just point my BFG at Ace tonight, if we want.

Last edited by Tiki The Tralala on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

623Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 42 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:15 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm willing to follow on Lucas if you think it's a good one. He has been kind of busy so we haven't really had a chance to see what he can do, but some of what he posted earlier didn't really reassure me, and I am nervous of him having a boost, so...

I don't know. On one hand we might be losing an actual town with a boost, but a mafia with a boost has the potential to be even scarier, and I think our spec is at a point where the 4-5 most logical candidates probably have at least 2 mafia and 1 malicious third party between them, so I... don't think it's a statistically bad idea.

Vote: high seraph

Will swap back to Ace or to anyone else if needed, though. I'm going to be busy for some of the hours around rollover, probably, but I'll do my best to keep track and deal with votes. But uhh.

honestly, kind of bummed since I'm really skeptical about the likelihood of fulfilling either of my win conditions before the game ends. But I guess we'll see. I hope we do because it's going to be hilarious with what Five has in mind.

Edit: Lucas is voting Ace, idk what to think of this. I kind of want Lucas to be a bit more transparent in general, though.

624Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 42 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:18 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Sadly there isn't really any objective way for me to prove what I know or my role at this point (and the only player who would objectively be able to confirm what I've said so far is... dead), though knowledge of the bus targets and some other things have influenced my speculation for a lot of this game :') I can say though that I also went into this phase knowing Lux and Lucas had been bussed, hence this:

Nautilus! At The Disco wrote:also <o><o> @ drivertalk

At some point you will all know why I apparently have some sort of psychic ability to determine when people have been driven and who. But that is not for now

Given She-Ra's claims, I'm going to tentatively unvote and mull a little on this more; for what it's worth I'm uncertain on whether or not she's malicious neutral (that is, if malicious!neutral is detrimental to the town, why does the bulk of her ability involve stopping a player that could easily become anti-town if necessary) but. Thoughts for another phase.

re: other things - I do agree that it's a little weird that there are so many copiers, but given there's the pizza boost and the chinomi boost I suppose some role overlap exists in this game, I guess, plus I remember the redirection clusterfuck from Crossroads, so ymmv I guess

re: songs of mafia -

I actually like Entry 4 as well and would have voted for it, but I am not the biggest fan of the song that Entry 4 is based off of. I do admire Entry 4 a lot though so I may switch my vote to Entry 4 because I feel like disliking what the fox says is weak reasoning for dismissing an otherwise solid effort, since the value is in the writing and not necessarily one's like or dislike for the original song

Anyways I'm coo' for either a Lucas/Ace lynch so I don't really have any opinions either way... vote: Ace but if we're afraid Lucas has a chinomi boost then I don't mind switching to Lucas, tbh

e: k i just got ninja'd by 2349234234023 votes for lucas so

unvote
vote: Lucas

e2: lucas' things are getting interesting post reminds me of when he was maf in lux's minigame and played tic tac toe/made his presence known in-thread with silly posts instead of speculating tbh lol

e3: After some deliberation I feel like I'mma gonna vote for Entry 4 instead. It is unfair for me to be biased against an entry because I dislike the meme it is based on, and it is otherwise very strong.

I like the tension and struggle depicted in Entry 5 though, and I strongly encourage its writer to write future mafia parody songs

625Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 42 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:29 pm

Five

Five

These are the votes I have for the minigame--please tell me if I missed yours because there were over ten pages this phase already and all I did was ctrl+f each one for "entry".

Entry 1: Tiki, She-Ra
Entry 2:
Entry 3:
Entry 4: Kiyoko, Luxaria, nautilus
Entry 5: Ace, Cure, Rasei
Entry 6: Lucas
Entry 7:

Last edited by Maroon Five on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

626Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 42 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

The "What The Fox Says" parody almost had my vote as well.

627Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 42 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:33 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

sidenote, if Tiki is malicious third party I'm kind of worried because of our respective flairs that part of his win condition involves killing me. (Demonslayer slays demon??) But I mean it would also have to be more substantial than just killing one player, so meh. Will still let tiki off leash if we can agree on a target for the night phase.

seems like the debate is now between ace or lucas. so um. still thinking but vote: lucas gaga for now.

also who does masterposts again? nautilus?? I want one (or at least I'm gonna go re-read a bunch) o_o

628Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 42 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:33 pm

nautilus

nautilus

The thing that tipped me over for Entry 4 actually was this verse:

What would a maf say?
“MAFIA GAMBITS WEIRD ME OUT”
“MAF WOULD NEVER TAKE THAT RISK”
“THAT’S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK”
What a maf says?
“THAT PERSON THERE SEEMS TO BE LYING LOW”
“WHETHER THAT’S NORMAL, I WOULDN’T KNOW”
“GUYS, WE OUGHT TO SHOULD JUST VOTE NL”
What a maf says?
“THIS IS PROBABLY A RUSE”
“WE CAN FIND THAT OUT NEXT PHASE”
“BUT WE’D BE PLAYING IN MAF’S HANDS”
What a maf says?
(hopeless shouting)

This, especially the hopeless shouting, is very accurate in terms of what I think whenever I play mafia. Entry 5 is very strong though and if I could vote for two entries I'd vote for 4 and 5.

But yeah @ Five I'm swapping my vote from... Five to 4

@She-Ra - Un momento

wip:

629Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 42 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:40 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Vote: Lucas since that's the cool thing to do.
I'm going to vote:song 5

630Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 42 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:41 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Mitsu wrote:At some point you will all know why I apparently have some sort of psychic ability to determine when people have been driven and who. But that is not for now

I am actually a little curious about this because prior to me having this role, the only known bus was a town Ninfia. And I'm guessing you'd say if there were other bus drivers by now, so. So I'm guessing there has to be more to your role (and I don't know if we should pry into this or not), otherwise I'm curious why a town would know what players another town bussed for their role.

Then again we have a non-zero chance of being in a situation where a town has another town on a leash, so. I guess anything can happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 52 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum