Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 54 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 62]

676Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:19 pm

chinomi

chinomi

What happens if i boost vowels, I wonder?

677Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:24 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

If you want to try it I'm down with you trying it

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

678Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:02 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Urgh. Kinda funny how, with the loss of both neutrals, suddenly not feeling so good about this game, heh.
Well, 11 hours till rollover, see where we stand.

679Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:16 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 WLklRb5

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

680Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Rasei

Rasei

It's to quiet and I'm being killed by a hydra.

681Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:00 pm

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 IHeoas5

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 0R61biX

The Secret Santa is ongoing. Please submit your gift songs by the end of the phase.

The current ratio is 5 Town, 2 Mafia.

Chorus 4 will end at 9PM (CT) on June 15, 2016.

682Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Aeiou wrote:I can stop the NK but I'd also stop everything else if you'd want me to do that? I was thinking about using it but I guess theres no harm in asking everyone's opinion? I don't want to screw any powerful town things over ;w;

rollover wrote:Aeiou was jailed!
Kiyoko was killed! She was Hello,World! by Bump of Chicken. She was Town.
Ace was killed! They were Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. They were Mafia.

?????

I've been having recurring headaches all day though and a few people know about this so I will probably be speculating tomorrow rather than today

That being said, though, I guess I'm the only one alive who can carry on Kiyoko's last will and testament, so, uh,

So, Kiyoko, well,

She was a meme

e: Actually you know what

The fact that none of my targets have actually landed on their targets properly gives away my role, but yeah, my role is investigative, though most of what I know is *useless* because I kept getting driven on one player and that one player already dumped her entire role and is now dead

Thanks Ninfia and Lux I get you food and you repay my kindness by mashing my actions against a wall. I am never getting either of you food again

Kiyoko was town doctor and the fact that she was so anxious about town going through a night without the "thing" was because her role allowed her to grant protections to players going through the day phase, exactly like meme mafia, but she couldn't protect her own self and after Lux was shot she was anxious about it

I have no idea what she gave Lux 'cause I'm guessing whatever she gave her was buffed beyond what she gave me and if any mortician is alive and doubts go and investigate her corpse lol

683Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:58 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh wow, sorry, I was busy.

Well...apparently, She-Ra let my kill go through. Looks like that was a good thing, really.

I better be getting a trophy for all of this. XD And if those lyrics pertain to his role, i wonder if he was jailer. If so, then hey, good news for us.
And the fact Vowels was jailed after her claims makes me think they tried to stop the NK from being stopped. That, or a tricky ploy to make Vowels look super Town.

I'm going to hope that Ace was the jailer, and that one of the last two was a one shot kill to be used at any time. If so, i think we're sittin' pretty.

Edit: And I'm sorry I forgot about Secret Santa. :(

Edit 2: But there was no driving last night, was there Nautie?

684Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:31 pm

nautilus

nautilus

nvm i'll make one more spec post

i don't know whether or not there was driving last night tbh. why do people keep thinking i'm some weird driver-specific investigation role when all i am is someone who've had the worst luck all game

but YEAH GUESS WHO GOT TWO INVESTIGATIONS ON LUX WHO IS NOW DEAD, AND ALSO HAD THE COURTESY TO OUT ALL OF HER ACTIONS BEFORE SHE DIED, AND HER ALIGNMENT IS KNOWN, SO ANY INFORMATION I COULD HAVE HAD IS MOOT i'm so pressed by this holy shit

the only other thing is that i learned raie didn't do anything on N1 and tbh i voted she-ra that phase because of the bus on her and the uncomf bus targets from N0 because who would bus two players who are known to be prime NK targets/protection targets unless they do it with the intention of throwing protections off their intended target

unless you're ninfia, i guess

anyways yes i have an investigation result from last night and for once i wasn't fuckin' driven but i want to see whether or not i catch anyone in a lie

e: before anyone asks me what kind of investigation i have, i, like kiyoko, have a weird spin on a power role and if you think i am a straight watcher/cop you are mistaken. ftr, i'm assuming that the traditional power roles seem to be really messed up in this game bc:

> kiyoko can't control her protections
> tiki can only uncontrollably shoot people for the most part
> neutrals count towards the ratio which means that it was an uphill battle for maf and traditional power roles may have been skewed for compensation

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

685Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:45 pm

chinomi

chinomi

welp i have one boost left and it seems like i wasted 2/3 LOL... i took a look at the voting patterns when it was ace vs lucas but didn't really gather much from it, but if i absolutely had to say i'd say it was between rasei and jJAJaJSON DERULO and she-ra

e: also kiyo was a rly good song

e: holy shit i didnt finish my original post

Last edited by justin chimberlake on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

686Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

Vote: She-Ra because holy shit why is there always something in my inbox like i didn't even ask for this???

687Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:51 pm

chinomi

chinomi

YOU ASKED FOR IT THE MOMENT YOU BECAME JASON DERULO

e: i wanna wait to vote to see what mitsu comes up with since i wanna... see a thing...

688Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:53 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

you know what

u right

689Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:17 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

NINJA'D: Okay, gonna post this THEN read what everyone said, 'cause holy shit this took a while to write. XD

Double post, sorry, but some time has passed since my last post, I want to be sure people will see this, and I figure I best get this out while it's on my mind.

First of all, how silly of me to forget:
Maroon Five wrote:Ace was killed! They were Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. They were Mafia.

CLICK, CLICK
BOOM, BOOM
Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 Ymjwb

Second, hmm, down to seven...will, Nautilus has a headache, and the other heavy spec folk are dead, or the host, so, here goes nothin':

There's something I'm awfully confused about, and only Nautilus can really clear this up. Kiyo was a doctor, you've said. One that, even boosted, apparently couldn't do much for Lux before night's end. Question is, and looking back at the rollover posts right after D1, does it kick in right away? So it's  Day action Kiyo uses to protect? Does the person she target get an action in turn, or were Kiyo and Lux just trying to throw off Mafia?

This just occurs to me too, more reason to think Ace was the jailer: he wasn't jailed last night. I long thought jail would be more for Mafia...to protect them from ME, the Town's very own, nightly NK. While jailing me would have made it look like they were trying to protect Ace (in case She-Ra wasn't truthful...as what apparently happened), they didn't jail him either, which arguably would have made as much, if not more sense than jailing Vowels.

That brings me to these lists, of where I'm placing people at the moment, given what we know:

Town

• Tiki The Troll. Before anyone goes, "Well, duh you'd list yourself, that doesn't mean anything," I think there's evidence in my favor. On top of plenty of evidence I've been truthful about my role (She-Ra's confirmation, the multiple kills, no counter claims), my apparent path of carnage has been littered with revealed Mafia bodies. Pending the previously theorized, convoluted plot with switching around Angel's and Ezz's alignment reveals now including Ace in that mix, I think that pretty firmly establishes me as Town.
  • She-Ra. Affirmed my role, at least in part, and is the only one who can stop me from bringing hell to the Mafia, or any other poor sod in my way. She's been cooperative since this reveal, and, again, pending tailoring tricks, she let me kill a Mafia last night. And while he could have been tailored, he WAS also on the top of everyone's list, including those who sadly left us last night. On top of that, I think it just makes more sense for it to be a Town role, preventing semi-random kills.

Maybe?

• Aeiou. Suddenly came out last night phase with a very handy, no NK role. She was jailed, so this means Mafia didn't want her using it...or they're trying to make it look that way. Either way, they apparently found it worth the risk to jail her instead of me, taking She-Ra's word I'd not be on the loose. But yeah, this seems to insist they more feared Aeiou than me.
  • Nautilus. I actually I've actually been going back and forth on whether to rank her the same as Vowels, but I dunno, something with the Kiyo stuff feels off to me. Nautilus has been very pro Town, with her master list, and how she's been voting. The investigator who has gotten no results thing could be a ploy, as no one wants to off their investigator...but, as Kiyo said earlier this game, these things happen. Hell, I was an investigator in a game Nautilus hosted, and I too got jack all for results, heh.
  • Jason Derulo: Well, Blaire is playing very...Blaire. But she did give us pizza info, and her behavior toward Lux last day phase really came across as Town.

Which leaves us...

• Chinomi. She's given her power, a boost to Town, yeah, but...well, I've done the exact same thing as Mafia before. Give a very helpful power to nothing but Town until the end, earning their trust until the final backstab. It's possible there's a hidden downside too, esp. since...well, the pizza from Plottie, a Town, was a boost role, right? And it had a downside, a very up front one in fact And yeah, true, maybe it's just a better boost, or something, but then again, are there really two Town boosting roles? I'm interested to see who here claims getting it the phase, if anyone.
  • Rasei. A powerful role to put into the hands of Mafia, as Kiyo said. Very true. Then again, Town has a role with an unlimited supply of kills. So giving them a role copier isn't out of the question, I don't think. There's also the fact they did get a vig kill off, which very well could have been a copy of my power. As for why she wouldn't use it on me over and over, it could be limited (she even claims it is, unable to target the same person twice in a row). She's been very excited, yes, seeing me get my kills off on Mafia...but she's feigned excitement at Maf death as Maf herself before as well.

Well, I have my two, I guess. Largely from process of elimination, really. I'm still most interested in hearing from Nautilus.

Last edited by Tiki The Tralala on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

690Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 46 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay, a real double post this time. XD

Thanks for that, Nautie! I'm still more curious on Kiyo's role, if you're willing to share.

Blaire...why did you vote She-Ra? And what's in your inbox? Is it Chi's thing?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 54 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum