Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 58 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 54 of 62]

796Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 54 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:49 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 54 6807ed97d5ea34247dc6363bac7bd3aa.499x368x3

797Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 54 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:50 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Clan I vote Blaire now?

798Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 54 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 54 9LGirfm

Rasei III
Jason Derulo I
nautilus I
chinomi I

Jason Derulo vs. She-Ra nautilus
She-Ra vs.
chinomi vs. Rasei
Aeiou vs. Rasei
Rasei vs. Aeiou chinomi
nautilus vs. Jason Derulo
Tiki the Troll vs. Rasei

799Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 54 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:57 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sorry, work.
And hmm...if Chi has more than one use, having Rasei around as a couterbalance would be useful...pending neither Chi, nor Rasei get offed in the night.

I'm still put off by your role suddenly being a vote bomb and not a boost, though. Everyone else had only one role, or two fairly weaker roles. Both of your claims sound strong, while your only successful "boost" was to the Malicious Third Party.

Hmm, this is all tricky. Blaire and Rasei have both played like, well, Blaire and Rasei.

Actually, it occurs to me, Mafia having a role that checks alignments in a game like this is actually handy.

Nautie, 2 things:
  1. Vote Chi.
  2. Can you clarify with Five ifyou're told if a third party is malicious or not via your investigation?

Blaire, if you really are Town, keep a vote on Chi, please. =P

800Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 54 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:02 pm

chinomi

chinomi

i've said from a while ago that i have two powers omg ITS NOT SUDDENLY ANYTHING and tbh my two powers are weak i mean my boost hasn't really done anything to help yet so it's been useless LOL

i really don't like this vote on me thing, i know its supposed to stop me from changing my vote but that's actually really troubling to me as a townie. before the bandwagon vote goes onto me i want to figure out just exactly who i should be sticking my vote to before im literally unable to change it

801Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 54 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:03 pm

nautilus

nautilus

chi am i, having played with me as mafia in lit maf, as mafia, the kind of person who would blatantly lie about my role/my actions/my ability to act for phases on end when i straight up played it safe and claimed passive in lit maf, the one game where keeping myself alive was kind of paramount as a maf power role

Tiki the Tralalala wrote:Can you clarify with Five ifyou're told if a third party is malicious or not via your investigation?

Nope, I just get told it's a third party

Tiki the Tralalala wrote:Actually, it occurs to me, Mafia having a role that checks alignments in a game like this is actually handy.

Both neutrals count towards the number of people whom mafia have to take out so this doesn't really make any sense at all

I'm out for the next few hours.

802Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 54 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:04 pm

chinomi

chinomi

ah sorry did i say something to imply i thought you were lying? if i did i apologize i never ever meant to say that and i never thought it either ;__; im sorry if i said something to upset you in my panic of not knowing what to do adfdfad;lfad

803Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 54 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:06 pm

nautilus

nautilus

fuck no it's okay but i think i'll be taking a break from the thread for a while though u___u stressed in general i guess IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT

804Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 54 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:07 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Working on it, heh.

And, question, Chi: with all the info out there, do you trust me?

Nautilus Ninja: Hmm, damn. I do think it WOULD make since for a Maf alignment cop still, so they know who the malicious one is. So either she has the same, exact role as you, and this proves nothing, or she could potentially have the ability to know if a neutral is malicious or not...where she then voted on the non-malicious neutral.

Though if she didn't know which neutral was which, I don't think she'd vote Lux, in case it ended up helping Town in a roundabout way.

805Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 54 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:10 pm

Five

Five

justin chimberlake wrote:my gang is cute
puts them all in dresses

806Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 54 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:11 pm

chinomi

chinomi

ty five you are da bes

tiki
i GUESS but my vote on rasei is really shaky after what rasei said

807Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 54 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:13 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

i'm

really not ok with getting shoehorned to vote for someone who i'm not even sure is maf (though i know that's for just-in-casies, it doesn't sit well with me), so i won't unless something happens (and naut is keeping her vote on me, why aren't you saying anything about that?)

also like
even if i was mafia
i don't think i'd blatantly admit to having the same powers as someone else (and i didn't even know naut had the /exact/ same ability when i posted about mine? like her word is the only thing we've got that it's the same exact ability, right? i mean i might have missed something tho, i was on mobile for a long of today D:)

Edit: i don't think i'd have been given info on whether the neutral was malicious or not, because my pm just said 'Third Party', and also in my defense me voting lux, i read her original ability, which said that her win condition would be decided once she chose a dead player's ability to copy, which at the time sounded pretty bad to me?? like my reasoning was that if they weren't the malicious party, they would already have a win condition set, because picking a dead person and doing stuff with that sounds kinda....not Good? if that makes any sense?

808Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 54 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'm actually "really shaky" on anyone who is not you or me who has not voted for you.
Nautilus included.

Ninja Blaire: That does make sense to me.

809Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 54 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:16 pm

chinomi

chinomi

IM REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE FORCING PPL TO VOTE ME i don't think people should be voting on me why the hell is this a good idea again IT ISNT A GOOD IDEA AT ALL because so many things can happen from that with some mysterious powers that could be in play and i honestly dont like the idea of not being able to change my vote just because of everyone voting me WHEN I AINT EVEN SCUMMY

there are so many things i could have/would have done if i were mafia so you shouldn't have to vote me man there's noooooo way i can be mafia since i could easily have off'd a townie with this vote power like really though

810Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 54 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:18 pm

chinomi

chinomi

the mafia is havin a laugh rn m8

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 54 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 58 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum