Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 57 of 62]

841Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 57 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:21 pm

nautilus

nautilus

One problem with that, Tiki:

Nautilus! At The Disco wrote:I was a bit uneasy on chinomi's probing from the night prior because asking random people whether or not they're active or passive during a night phase kind of sounds like she was trying to get at people's roles, but knowing mafia!chi I feel like chi would be more cautious about doing so and wouldn't be as obvious about it. I know everyone's like ooOoohh chi is a wildcard though, so ymmv I guess

I lightly FOS'd chi on D2 of this game until people were like "nah I think chi's cool" and then I was all "ok maybe..."

Also straight up I have no idea what to tell you other than I have been hit by drives three goddamn times in this game and the information I have, which I've already straight up outed a dozen times over both subtlety and explicitly. I have no idea what to tell you other than the fact that all of the information that I have stated in this game to have happened is absolutely true and at least Aeiou should be able to confirm that there was a drive between Cure and She-Ra on N1, if you somehow don't believe me because the only player alive who can confirm my investigative nature is chi??????? I have an action that I have been using every single night???

What do you want from me, Tiki.

842Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 57 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:25 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Yeah when I voted She-ra for being driven it was because I targeted her and it landed on Cure. I'm a bit of a derp and didn't even realize that at first lmao.

...so who is the mafia?? Speak up ;0;

843Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 57 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:26 pm

nautilus

nautilus

also not sure what to think of Rasei's self-vote but tbh at this rate this phase is making me want to vote myself

844Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 57 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:30 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

D1:
  • Ezz voted on Blaire, left it there. This was when te No Lynch seemed very well set, though, so very possibly just trying to put distance between her and her Mafia partner.
  • Blaire, meanwhile, did the same thing, only leaving a vote on Chi.
  • Chinomi's only vote was for Angel, though she removed it.
  • Nautilus voted on Chi, then Angel, then fell to the No Lynch.
  • I, Rasei, and Vowels voted No Lynch.
  • She-Ra did not vote.
  • Chinomi's string of forgetting things starts here, having done no night action, though she claims she would not have anyway. Makes sense for a Town booster, no wanting to accidentally hit a Mafia/Neutral. And again, I don't think Maf would all let her forget to vote, so she wouldn't be kicked.

On Ez, N2:
  • Nautilus felt it was "too easy" getting a Maf like that, though she felt it could go either way.
  • Chi believed Ezz.
  • Rasei was mostly clearing up her vote on Raie.
  • Blaire: Jason Derulo had no opinion.

D3:
  • Actually see something that makes me feel better about Chi, that she feels her boost only works on that same night. If Aeiou was jailed se didn't get to use her role, so it would make sense that a boost failed.
  • Chi can boost in ANY phase. Hrm...
  • Nautilus was pretty set on voting Ace.
  • Ace and Blaire ultimately voted for each other. Chi voted on Ace too.

I'm actually most feeling a Blaire + Chinomi team no, heh. Feeling better about Nautilus, rereading old posts.

Anyway, Chi, I hope you're around, because Vote: Jason Derulo.
Sorry, Blaire (esp if you're Town. )=).

And Rasei's frustration is typically genuine too, though I'm trying to not let it influence my decision.

845Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 57 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:31 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Nautilus! At The Disco wrote:also not sure what to think of Rasei's self-vote but tbh at this rate this phase is making me want to vote myself

Oh God, I've infected all of you.

846Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 57 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:32 pm

nautilus

nautilus

tbh i don't even think chi's following this game anymore, so i guess we're all going to say goodbye to rasei

847Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 57 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:33 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm still at work even through I was promise I would have stay after 7 and I'm just to stress. I'm town but you guys will not change your votes this late I the game.

848Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 57 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:33 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo...

omg rip, good game yall

849Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 57 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:34 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Uhh vote:chi I guess? I'm still not sure what you people want.

850Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 57 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:35 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Nautilus! At The Disco wrote:tbh i don't even think chi's following this game anymore, so i guess we're all going to say goodbye to rasei

I hope not, she's kinda the most important person right now. :(

Last edited by Tiki The Tralala on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

851Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 57 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:35 pm

chinomi

chinomi

unvote

vote: jajajason derulo

idk whos maf or whos town but i know i sure as hell aint throwing this game

852Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 57 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:36 pm

nautilus

nautilus

tbh i'd be down on a lynch on jason derulo but unless all five of us participate in it chi and her 3493434204230 votes are going to hammer on rasei

oh, ninja'd. ok BTW CHI PLEASE FEEL BETTER AND DO NOT FEEL OBLIGED TO FOLLOW GAME ;_;

unvote chi
vote: jason derulo

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

853Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 57 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:37 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Nautilus! At The Disco wrote:tbh i'd be down on a lynch on jason derulo but unless all five of us participate in it chi and her 3493434204230 votes are going to hammer on rasei

Getting your wish. =P

854Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 57 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:40 pm

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 57 9LGirfm

chinomi IV
Jason Derulo II
Rasei I

Jason Derulo vs. She-Ra nautilus chinomi
She-Ra vs. chinomi
chinomi vs. Rasei Jason Derulo
Aeiou vs. Rasei chinomi
Rasei vs. Aeiou chinomi Rasei
nautilus vs. Jason Derulo chinomi
Tiki the Troll vs. Rasei Jason Derulo

855Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 57 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:41 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Dont do it bus i feeling snappy. What is my autochange keep changing just to bus

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 57 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum