Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!]

+11
Tinylightsflash
drandahl
Rasei
katagi
Tiki The Troll
She-Ra
high seraph
Luxaria
Five
ezzelin
Ninfia
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 34]

226A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:29 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

In response to lux asking for more input: I guess if I had to pick someone out to be suspicious of id probably lean toward Rasei and five but that's only because I feel like target claiming would help maf more than town (I also keep confusing names so plz tell me if I'm misattributing stuff). I know I also target claimed, I really wanted to contribute and didn't have much else to say at that point hahaha.

She ra don't be mad I promise I'll be as ugly and unlovable as I can so you can stay the cute newbie!

Edit: page top again what is this shit

227A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:30 pm

Five

Five

Um you guys I really don't like the lynch on Rasei. I'm exactly as hesitant to no-lynch two days in a row as you'd expect, but with no kills at night and no information aside from rollovers I am... okay with doing it again if the other option is Rasei.

I think I might know what Rasei's theory is. If it's what I think it is, it's not quite right, but the part about all the stuns being town and all the jails being mafia may be.

228A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:32 pm

katagi

katagi

wait I think I see where y'all are going with this theory uhhhhhh

i REALLY DON'T want to no lynch though!!!

also here's a pic of me in my new glasses as requested

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 P0mw2cW

229A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:33 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmm. I'm not sure how I feel about all stunners being town and all jailers being mafia, but it's not impossible.

I think the one flaw with my theory, that I believe Rasei subscribes to as well, is that the rollover seems inadequate to account for it... unless there are more roles than I think there are.

Also that apparently Five subscribes to.

I think you're thinking what I'm thinking, eh, Five?

230A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:35 pm

Five

Five

I think I've been thinking what you're now thinking since the beginning of the game. I didn't suggest unusual strategies for no reason. I think it's a little more complicated than what you and Rasei might be thinking, though.

231A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Tiny
Thanks! That's a good start for now. Outside of the suggestions to claim targets, do you have any opinions on the reads or theories various players have put forth this phase?

Tiny wrote:Edit: page top again what is this shit

You'll fit in just fine.

@ katagi
ty bby those are some cute glasses. they look so great on you.

232A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:36 pm

katagi

katagi

five, what sort of suggestion would you have for a lynch that is not rasei nor no-lynch?

233A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:39 pm

Five

Five

I wouldn't, really. Possibly ezzelin, but I feel pretty iffy on that too. I'm... reluctantly, comfortable not lynching, to be honest.

234A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:40 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Five, talk dirty to me. No, not that. I mean, give me the details. Can you elaborate a little on how it might be more complicated, or at least point me in a direction? For the record, my idea is... well I have about 5-7 of them, but some of them I think are as complex as you describe. For a hasty, inaccurate example:

A/B + C
A/B + C
A/D + (C?)
A/E + (C?)
B/D + (C?)
E/F + (C?)
F/A + C

Edit: With a simpler one being like

A/B + C
A/B + C
A/B + C
A/B + C
D/E + C
D/E + C
D/E + C
D/E + C

If you can elaborate a little in the next 5-10 minutes, I will probably go with you and vote no lynch to wait on another rollover to see what happens. Because I actually really do want to see what happens, now.

Last edited by Luxaria on Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

235A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Katagi, that is amazing.

Actually, I think I know why Lux and Rasei have been considering the no lynch. I think they might be in tune with mine. As for Dran's argument about a vig-heavy game, hmm...that all depends on which side you think might have the most vig shots.

236A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 H8QC1HM
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 RZefJZ0

Rasei IV
No Lynch II
She-ra I
ezzelin I

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 ZKvSyAi ezzelin vs. Rasei
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 ZKvSyAi Five vs.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 ZKvSyAi Luxaria vs.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 ZKvSyAi High Seraph vs. She-ra
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 ZKvSyAi She-Ra vs. Rasei
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 ZKvSyAi Tiki The Troll vs. No Lynch
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 ZKvSyAi Katagi vs. Rasei
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 ZKvSyAi Rasei vs. No Lynch
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 ZKvSyAi drandahl vs. ezzelin
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 ZKvSyAi Tinylightsflash vs. Rasei
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 ZKvSyAi Aeiou vs. Rasei
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 ZKvSyAi Sammiya vs.

shit, I made my vote tally graphic too big

Last edited by Ninfia on Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

237A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:42 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

@lux: tbh I'm barely keeping up with the theories at this point, I'm not 100% clear on who said what either so discussing it is tricky. I'm not against changing my vote but I don't want no Lynch and I'm not sure who else to pin my vote to. Suggestions?

That dog wears those glasses rly well

238A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:43 pm

katagi

katagi

its completely bizarre to see fivey advocating NL

TLF: don't worry about not keeping up very well - i'm the same way and i've been playing for a WHILE. I go with my gut instincts and try to use my role powers very smartly, but i kind of fail in the "social" part of the game...

it's still fun though! i think everyone can play mafia even if their strengths and weaknesses are different ><

if you are wanting to avoid a no-lynch, a common early-game scenario when we have little info to go off of is to put a vote on someone random and see if it draws them out of the woodwork to comment and/or defend themselves i think

239A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:45 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I'm just waking up still sorry, not sure I feel particularly great voting any of these people but I need to vote obviously and I'd rather not no lynch. Augh vote: rasei But I'm around and I know it's last minute but I'm willing to change it if I need to? Just depending on who it is

E: wtf there's like ten new posts I didn't see

Last edited by Aeiou on Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

240A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 16 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:45 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Tiny
Apologies, some of us are being pretty cryptic since it's not often there are specific claiming rules, but some of us know each other and how we think very well (like Five and I tend to infer one another's thoughts fairly well). So that's kind of influencing some of our speak, and it's a little meta based on the game format. Tbh blame Hayley for tossing you into what may be a clever troll game. She's a little shit like that (fite me irl).

I'm not going to tell you who or what to vote since I think that should be your choice. I personally am starting to lean away from Rasei, but I understand last minute changes are scary, so you can feel free to stay on her if you wish.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum