Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!]

+11
Tinylightsflash
drandahl
Rasei
katagi
Tiki The Troll
She-Ra
high seraph
Luxaria
Five
ezzelin
Ninfia
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 34]

361A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:48 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. Okay. So with how my day has gone, I actually forgot there was a game. And man, for as utterly dead as this phase started, so backloaded with spec there's no way I can read it all, heh.

362A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:48 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

ok I.... I would actually like to lynch katagi for information, but it's entirely too fucking late and I'm not comfortable with this tie and I am gonna vote: drandahl

363A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:49 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 H8QC1HM
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 RZefJZ0

Sammiya II
Drandahl IV

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 ZKvSyAi ezzelin vs. Drandahl
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 ZKvSyAi Five vs.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 ZKvSyAi Luxaria vs. Drandahl
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 ZKvSyAi High Seraph vs. Drandahl
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 ZKvSyAi She-Ra vs. Drandahl
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 ZKvSyAi Tiki The Troll vs.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 ZKvSyAi Katagi vs. Sammiya
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 ZKvSyAi Rasei vs. no lynch Drandahl
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 ZKvSyAi drandahl vs. Sammiya
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 ZKvSyAi Tinylightsflash vs. Drandahl
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 ZKvSyAi Aeiou vs. Drandahl
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 ZKvSyAi Sammiya vs.

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 ZKvSyAi Ninfia Vs. Everyone in this game

Last edited by Ninfia on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

364A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:50 pm

katagi

katagi

im trying out this aggressive new play style so i can learn hwo to play mafia better! i'm sorry if i get all salty and tilty accidentally... I love you all even if I seem angry in the gamee!!

I saw a license plate today that just said "NACL" and i was like omg, salty!

365A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:53 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

vote: drandahl because I don't want a no lynch and that's the way the bandwagon is going.

I like that I know enough science to get that Katagi.

366A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm only pushing on you because you immediately going onto me after a conversion is very suspicious to me, and I've seen it happen before. But it's more due to the fact that I am trying to analyze what mafia might have attempted to do via kills. If you've noticed, I've actually concluded it's fairly likely a town shot you and not a mafia, meaning it wasn't a fake!clear. If anything, that'd be more likely to be Aeiou, if that happened at all. My reads on you would be more some just some comments that I haven't been very confident in, as well as the timing of your vote on D2. Couple that with immediately pointing fingers at me--which I find completely reasonable*, and never said it wasn't--and I am going to want to investigate you because I never allow myself to be framed, and I don't go down without a fight.

As is, I can see where you are coming from re: me being jailed and also have mafia send a kill in on me.

I am sorry you think my posts sound scummy. I guess the feeling is a bit mutual in some ways, for better or worse, but I am trying to communicate with you to make sure I'm not going after a town with my speculation. I still don't have strong consensus on you, but I appreciate your attempts to respond.

Either way,

Vote: drandahl

Since you've also backed this via comments, and I do still trust Rasei and Lucas... slightly more... between you and ezz also saying this, I'll give this lynch a go. It's in my willing to lynch, and in theory the biggest swing has happened this game.

edit: oh several posts and votes came in. Reading.

Though a lot on drandahl. Interesting.

* Edit: To clarify on this since I realize it sounds contradictory:

I try to see the game through the eyes of people that aren't me. From the perspective of someone else, I can see how me being jailed and shot at might look mafia-leaning, and/or that I might be the convert. I'd have to double-check how the phase went down to see if you said "lux is convert" or just "I think lux is mafia" right away, but either way, my point is more... I can definitely see how it looks reasonable to you, and I've been doing my best to acknowledge that and try to continue to play my game and speculate. However, I am going to operate in self-defense mode as anyone is going to do, especially when it's happened to me before that mafia does a convert or framing attempt and I get pointed at. Like in Literary mafia. I went in hard on mafia there, but I had pre-existing notions that they were all mafia. Here, I have been trying to figure out where you stand, first, and make sure that my self-defensive suspicions are founded on something substantial like D1 and D2, rather than the D3 remark. So I thank you for answering the questions.

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

367A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:54 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

AH I JUST GOT HOME and started reading and now there's FINALLY POSTS but also like TEN MINUTES.

Just from this quick read plus general vibes and tone and trying to process all the arguments being made my feelings for maf right now are: katagi (and if not katagi lux or maybe vowels?) dran and samiya.

I'm going to quickly vote: dranbefore I run out of time because vibes, what samy and katagi are saying (THO I AM SUSPICIOUS OF U, KATAGI :S) and because, I'm sorry if this is a bad reason, that seems to be the way things are going and with this little time left I feel like I either need to bandwagon or NL and I dunno if NL is a good choice later in the game I JUST DONT KNOW YOU GUYS.

368A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:55 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

vote: dran

I know it sounds awful, Im not sure if I find him suspicious but out of the current two options?? and I doubt itll turn any other way this late??? I think Dran would give us the most information out of lynching? Since Sammie hasnt said/done much

Im still here and can change my vote last minute if there is a better plan of action??

e: holy crap?? when I went to post this there was only 3 dran votes

Last edited by Aeiou on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

369A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:55 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... I don't like how it's suddenly a bandwagon at the last second.

370A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:56 pm

katagi

katagi

lux I'm sorry to be so relativley relentless, haha. I am trying to be a little more aggreessive to see if it's a playstyle that suits me better, but it's not personal. it's also not productive if we're both town to have us constantly going at each other

just know

i got my eye on you......... ;;; (bc you are so cute!)

anyway buckleup everyone leet's all hope dran is maf

371A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:57 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Vote: everyone in this fame for voting 3 minutes before rollover

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

372A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:57 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

I guess everyone is having the same thoughts? I was really leaning katagi while reading, but then she made some points too? and I want us to get info and I was afraid of tying the vote and ahhhhhh.

373A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:58 pm

Rasei

Rasei

If you believe something vote for what you believe in

374A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:58 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

vote: hayley for sinking me into mafia hell

375A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 25 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:59 pm

Rasei

Rasei

unvote. VOTE:STARDEW VALLEY FOR STEALING MY DAY OFF

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum