Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ROUND 16 SUBMISSIONS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ROUND 16 SUBMISSIONS Empty ROUND 16 SUBMISSIONS Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:54 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

If you're interested in hosting a game for Round 16, please post your setup below. You can either post your setup in its entirety in this thread, or post your setup in the WIP setups board and link to it here.

Round 16 may run up to two setups if we can get enough people for both. We're going to do the poll thing. You know the drill by now.

Potential players, please do comment on setups and ask questions. It helps the host make sure their game is balanced.

DEADLINE 6.28.2016

S U B M I S S I O N S

LUXARIA Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

2ROUND 16 SUBMISSIONS Empty Re: ROUND 16 SUBMISSIONS Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:56 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

since i know a few people are curious

I think Mitsu and I will be aiming to run distortion for next round, not this one. The game is almost done-ish but since I'm on vacation all week I won't be able to work on it before the end of submissions anyway

3ROUND 16 SUBMISSIONS Empty Re: ROUND 16 SUBMISSIONS Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:24 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm willing to run a game this round if we're a bit light on planned things from anyone else, but I am planning to do a "sequel" to the Masquerade at some point in July or August. I'll have something up in WIP for that before long (this week is the goal). Would prefer not to run it this round, but we'll see.

If I do run something for this round, I'll try and pick some kind of a theme and make it a more simple kind of game. Probably. But if anyone else has something, by all means go for it!

4ROUND 16 SUBMISSIONS Empty Re: ROUND 16 SUBMISSIONS Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:09 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay, I've got a working concept lined up that I'll toss into WIP when I generate some graphics and more flavor and content for over the weekend, but for now in case others want to weigh in, here's what I'll probably run R16 if CHOSEN BY THE PEOPLE.

Example Thread and Game Name Samples
Experiment #0039R16 Role Power Trials
Mafia Field Test #10-A102-377X-E4: Role Power
Mafia Field Test #00MA514-R16-628: Role Trials
[Something not as terribly named as the first three; open to ideas]

Style of Game
U-Pick
- Test Subjects will select 3 or 5 role powers you would like to play. These can be any role powers so long as you can provide a link to a popular source such as mafiascum, epicmafia or similar.
- These selected roles may not all be loosely the same thing. I.E. No picking Doctor, Bulletproof, Bodyguard, etc. as your roles.
- You will receive one of these roles as your own . . . After a fashion.

Mechanics
Nothing special will interact on the roles or players in terms of flavor-based or introduced secondary mechanics; this is strictly your standard U-Pick. Except you get to decide the roles instead of me. Except I get to decide how I will interpret these roles into the game.

Warning
Subjects may be exposed to high intensity and stressful environments. Side-effects of testing may include swearing, crying, nausea, confusion, the sudden urge to post, aversion to large walls of text, spontaneous fits of laughter, new-found pleasure from finger pointing, a fear of buses and clothing workers, rope burns, and in some cases death. The experimenter may not be held responsible for any sudden emotionally-charged fake modkills that may occur.

Flavor
I plan to dress this up a bit more, but this test-run of a quote ought to give you a good idea of the vibe you'll get from images, rollover, role powers, and similar. Those of you that have played one such particularly popular game ought to be familiar.

Flavor Sample:

That's all I've got for now. Expect a WIP soon. When I'm not tired.

5ROUND 16 SUBMISSIONS Empty Re: ROUND 16 SUBMISSIONS Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:30 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Closing signups. Lux is running for R16; I'll set up the forums shortly, and then you can post whenever you're ready.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum