Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ROUND 24 SUBMISSIONS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ROUND 24 SUBMISSIONS Empty ROUND 24 SUBMISSIONS Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:11 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ROUND 24 SUBMISSIONS P5J6Zy1

If you're interested in hosting a game for Round 24, please post your setup below. You can either post your setup in its entirety in this thread, or post your setup in the WIP setups board and link to it here.

Round 24 may run up to two setups if we can get enough people for both. We're going to do the poll thing. You know the drill by now.

Potential players, please do comment on setups and ask questions. It helps the host make sure their game is balanced.

DEADLINE 3.12.2017

S U B M I S S I O N S

NONE ✘ yet

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

2ROUND 24 SUBMISSIONS Empty Re: ROUND 24 SUBMISSIONS Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:40 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Aaaand posting to say I am down to host again if we don't get any other volunteers. So there's that fallback. More than happy to let others go if they have something they want to run, of course!

Open to ideas for themes or any mechanics as well, but I'll see what I come up with in the meanwhile. I was honestly thinking of doing an Overwatch U-pick, rather than an Overwatch game with specific mechanics/setup in mind. Not sure if there's as much interest in that, though. So, will think on it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum