Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 36 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 64]

Rasei

Rasei

Should I change my name back to Rasei?

Edit: Darn it, I stole the pagetop

Last edited by Clover on Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Five

Five

On this night zero, to Jupiter I pray:

May we all escape the chilly, inevitable embrace of death, if only for one more day.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Night Zero

- - phase end

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
"The phase has ended. Please wait while actions are processed."

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Day One

- - words from our ceo

"WELL, I CAN SEE YOU'RE ALL QUITE FAMILIAR WITH THIS SORT OF THING, BUT PROTOCOL DEMANDS I SUPPLY A FEW WORDS BEFORE WE PROCEED ANY FURTHER. AND THOSE WORDS ARE... SCIENCE. TESTING. HOPEFULLY NO UNEXPECTED CANCERS OR UNFORTUNATE SIDE-EFFECTS. AM I MISSING ANYTHING? THAT SHOULD ABOUT DO IT, I THINK.

NOW THAT YOU'VE ALL TAKEN A FEW STEPS INTO THE TESTING AREA AND GOTTEN TO TAKE A SMALL LOOK AROUND, MAYBE BROWSE OVER YOUR SELECTED ROLE REAL QUICK, IT'S TIME TO BEGIN TESTING. DON'T MIND THE LIGHTS OR THE ONE-WAY GLASS EVERYWHERE--THAT'S FOR THE RESEARCHERS. JUST FOCUS ON THE DAY PHASE AND SUBMITTING YOUR VOTES. AS FOR HOW THE LYNCHING PROCESS WORKS, WELL.

JUST LEAVE THAT PART TO US. HAPPY TESTING!"

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 6e3srDk
JAVE COHNSON, CEO
Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
"Night zero has ended.
Five was stunned.
Aeiou was jailed.

Day one has begun.

The phase will end at 7:00 PM PST on Wednesday, July 13th.
4M:12T"

Last edited by Luxaria on Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

(Sorry for the longer delay than usual. I took some extra time to 100% make sure I wasn't forgetting anything across all roles on my first night doing this.

Edit: Actually, accordingly, if anyone feels like they are missing a PM from me let me know.)

Aeiou

Aeiou

Well we all made it! I got... A thing ... If that helps anyone who gives things and wants to know if it got to the right person??

Rasei

Rasei

So, let get start with either Five or Aeiou is mafia and tried to send in the NK. I want to believe that the stunner is town and the jail is mafia. Tiki, Kiyoko do you think that the jailer is mafia or town?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I too got a thing. Will provide details when I'm done with pokemon sorry for short post

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Clover wrote:So, let get start with either Five or Aeiou is mafia and tried to send in the NK. I want to believe that the stunner is town and the jail is mafia. Tiki, Kiyoko do you think that the jailer is mafia or town?

If I've is Town and one is Mafia, I'm going to say the jail is probably the Mafia ability. If nothing else, going to suggest the stun is Town.

Aeiou

Aeiou

Well I'm not mafia but I don't really have anything to back that up lol when it says failed kills won't show up does that mean a bulletproof wouldn't show a failed attempt or does that just mean if the NK sender was jailed/stunned?

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I reckon five is maf because they got stunned and idk why mad wouldn't try to kill people on N0. The last game I played everyone said jailers are normally maf but that doesn't mean they wouldn't jail one of their own so I have no feelings about the jail rn.

Rasei

Rasei

We also should focus on why Five and Aeiou were chosen to be stunned and Jailed. I sort of think Five is a weird choice.

Aeiou

Aeiou

Flashbacks to me clearing myself as mafia by jailing last game lmao
I promise that's not the case this time

Also rasei maybe try to fit your name into clover, like cloverasei or clovsei maybe?

Five

Five

#Ex55555 \"Phive" wrote:On this night zero, to Jupiter I pray:

May we all escape the chilly, inevitable embrace of death, if only for one more day.
I admit, this particular sequence of events was not what I had in mind.

More shortly. Worry not, for I have much to say.

Five

Five

Clover wrote:We also should focus on why Five and Aeiou were chosen to be stunned and Jailed. I sort of think Five is a weird choice.
Clover, have you ever heard of the Glen Coco Effect?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 36 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum