Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 38 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 64]

Aeiou

Aeiou

I'm going to bed now but I'll try to check in before rollover. I have no reason to or not to vote anyone atm so Im fine with vote: no lynch
I can change it in the morning if I need to but I feel like there wont be any late revelations since there's not a whole lot yet to go off of unless someones holding back
I know Im not mafia so the only theories I can get behind is protected NK (most likely imo), no NK (probably? not likely, and Phive sending NK but for this Id imagine the mafia team would have someone a bit lower profile send it in but it really depends on the mafia team. As for jails and stuns I dont even want to guess anymore at if one or the other is mafia until we have more info to go off of. Though it does seem like lately mafia has had jails and town has had stuns.

e for pagetop:
Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 12 Tumblr_nxs3jdkvnW1sg403so1_250

Last edited by Kaeiou on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I will happily write a novel in-thread! I'll try to find time between work meetings to do so.

fwiw I won't vote for: Five, Tiki, katagi, and tentatively vowels at this point. Anyone else is still fair game. My position on NL hasn't changed (willing to NL but want discussion first)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

hello fellow captives!!! Glad to see nobody exploded or anything

Ninfia wrote:I got two things in the night, which is interesting.

I'm pleased to know!!! It's possible that having this artifact in your possession might have influenced rollover greatly, but I can't be sure. Also, I'm not sure if this has been explained to you when you got it, but I'd advise you to roll the artifact over (but carefully) to someone you trust, or it will be passed randomly to a new player and that... would not be ideal. I wouldn't like to lose this item to the mafia (and I hope you aren't mafia). You don't need to pass it to me tho, I won't need it.

e2zelin wrote:I'm not really that surprised that there was no kill tbh, and I actually suspected already that there are.... more ways to avoid death than commonly, due to some specifics of my role.

I'll tiptoe around the whole "what happened to the NK" debate for now because I don't have a lot of time to discuss it in this post, but I'd like to say that I think Santa here might be right about there being multiple, maybe somewhat unconventional, means of protection in this game.

Anyway, I'm currently looking at Phive and Tiki with a mix of confusion and doubt; as to the other players, I haven't formed any concrete opinions, as I'm still processing all these claims and items. I'll keep an eye on the thread while I work on my college thesis, and eventually throw a vote... somewhere....

(kiyo u can unvote me now u nerd)

Five

Five

@Tiki: I won't do that. Sorry. It's still too easily sidestepped unless I make a list so big that it includes the entire mafia. You should probably just act as a normal stunner, because none of your goals are really different.

@Junpei: Don't worry about us. All that really matters is that Tiki claimed a stun on me and also that I didn't send the NK. If he were mafia and the mafia stunned me, this would be true because I'm not mafia, but that would be a very silly thing to say. If he were mafia and town stunned me, it would still be true, but claiming the stun on me would be a rather absurd decision since the real stunner could speak up. This isn't the only reason I have to believe him, but he doesn't want me to share other information yet which makes sense to me.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

#Ex00010 high seraph wrote:hello fellow captives!!! Glad to see nobody exploded or anything

Ninfia wrote:I got two things in the night, which is interesting.

I'm pleased to know!!! It's possible that having this artifact in your possession might have influenced rollover greatly, but I can't be sure. Also, I'm not sure if this has been explained to you when you got it, but I'd advise you to roll the artifact over (but carefully) to someone you trust, or it will be passed randomly to a new player and that... would not be ideal. I wouldn't like to lose this item to the mafia (and I hope you aren't mafia). You don't need to pass it to me tho, I won't need it.

Lucas 100% sent me the thing. That's super interesting, thank you Lucas. I'll be sure to give it to someone who deserves it <3

I had some reservations about what the nature of it would be but you really put my mind at ease, so thank you.

with that, it makes me sort of wonder if I was the nk. I have been vocal about wanting to die n0 to get that fucking achievement, but um, plz don't kill me now, I want to figure out what my role actually........ does.......

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 12 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Day One

- - vote tally

"YOU SEEING THIS, CAROLYNN? THIS IS SOME GREAT STUFF. SOME REAL SCIENCE IS GETTING DONE DOWN IN THAT TESTING AREA. HEH, JUST LOOK AT THEM. TRYING TO POKE AND PROD AND FIGURE OUT WHAT DOES AND DOESN'T EXPLODE IN THEIR HAPPY, EXCITED, EAGER FACES OF SCIENCE. AH, I MISS THE OLD REGULATIONS. IT WAS LIKE A FIREWORKS SHOW DOWN IN THAT ROOM. THOSE WERE THE DAYS. CAROLYNN, YOU CATCHING ANY OF THIS?"
Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 12 6e3srDk
JAVE COHNSON, CEO
Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 12 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. high seraph
#Ex00006 drandahl vs. Sammiya
#Ex00016 angelstar vs. no lynch
#Ex00014 Aeiou vs. no lynch

no lynch II

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:03 pm; edited 4 times in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

(that moment when you're reading and wondering what the vote tally is at, and then it hits you...)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

hold on i am going to try to make a list? I'm not going to keep this updated like in past games because ain't nobody got time for that LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANYTHING

#Ex00001 Kiyoko
claimed vanilla wafer (but possibly has a real role that she hasn't figured out yet)
got a Thing on n0 (from katagi?) and thinks it is harmless
can either pass or keep the Thing

#Ex00002 ezzelin

#Ex00003 Ninfia
got two Things on n0
one of the Things is from lucas and is a ball and ninfia thinks it is harmless
the other seems to be from her own role?

#Ex00004 Mr. Alice

#Ex55555 Five

#Ex00006 drandahl
did not get any Things

#Ex00007 katagi
maybe sent kiyoko the Thing
wants kiyo to write a fanfic in thread

#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll
claimed stun on Five
gave Five a Thing that sounds scummy

#Ex00009 Sammiya
got a Thing

#Ex00010 high seraph
sent Ninfia the Thing, says to pass it onto a trusted player that is not himself

#Ex00011 Rasei
did not get any Things

#Ex00012 plotstickers
did not get any Things

#Ex00013 chinomi
did not get any Things

#Ex00014 Aeiou
got a Thing on n0, one-time use, non-transferrable
not stunner or jailer

#Ex00015 Tinylightsflash

#Ex00016 angelstar
got a Thing on n0 but it's not related to another player

also i guess unvote: high seraph because he posted and is apparently nonmalicious. i'mma sit on my vote but it's probably gonna end up NL tbh okay let's seen if i can get a fanfic going before my next meeting

e: nope not gonna happen my next meeting is now oops okay bye i'll write after it's over in two hours

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyo, you can mark me as "did not get any Things."

unvote: Sammiya I think I missed her post, realized I missed it when I read Kiyo's post just now.

I do feel like we should have more of a push right now, so I don't want to NL. Having a ratio lead is great, though I don't want to lose the initiative.

katagi

katagi

I would not mind having a NL vote, but I definitely don't want everyone to just votee NL and then walk out on the thread until rollover!! that happens a little bit too often lately, especially when it's a situation like this, where we DO have some info to go off of, so...

kiyoko's post is very helpful! thank you kiyoko!!! lists are amazing

I think (but I might be wrong!!!) the only person we haven't really heard much from is blaire, but i'm not about to suggest a policy lynch on d1 wheen someone is not able to post very well lol. when I'm busy and unable to post much I find it really useful to have some concreete questions to addreess, so:

@blaire
did you receive any Things last night or no? or if you are unable / unwilling to say one way or another, that is fine too, but some sort of conformation would at least be a little tidbit uhuhu.

for the record, i did not receive any Things!

also, kiyoko, if you could write the fanfic before rollover, that might be best? howeever, if you can't, thats probably fine too

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I really don't want to NL since that's what got us into trouble in the last game I played ):. I didn't get a thing last phase but from what people have said it sounds like a protection type thingy. What tiki and five said makes sense to me so I guess they're both either mafia or town and lynching one would clear the other (but if they're town we lose one right off the bat). If I was going to vote I'd still vote five at this point because Tyki is the stunner if they're telling the truth.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I am, indeed, stunner. And, you didn't suggest lynching me, but to add to that...lynching me round likely only lead to further confusion than anything insightful.

katagi

katagi

@TLF: five is a pretty common target n0 (hence the Glen Coco Effect) so i don't immediately think that the stunner is necessarily maf or anything

katagi

katagi

less than 4 hours until rollover! everyone discuss things some more maybe? lets not no-lynch unless we really truly hav e no other options

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

moving this story to next post so it can pagetop

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 38 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum