Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 64]

katagi

katagi

hang on what are we doing in here

Five

Five

I haven't the foggiest idea.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

plotstickers wrote:I will join my adopted brother in being a Zero Escape character.

in b4 we end up killing each other

You'll always be Whinnie the Pooh to me, Plottie.

Rasei

Rasei

I made an avi for this game, but I think I will switch to a ZE character too
Spent my day off watching someone playing it yesterday

Avi"[url=https://servimg.com/view/19255400/48:

katagi

katagi

do it omg omg

angel★

angel★

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY !!!!

Luxaria

Luxaria

eeeee

Okay, with that sign-up, all players that I was aware of wanting to sign-up have now done so. There's a remote chance 1-4 might still be interested, so I won't close sign-ups just yet, but I might close them a little earlier than midnight my time tomorrow. However, seeing as this is probably the player pool barring late entries, I have already begun working on how I will tackle this setup so I can try to get it up ASAP. I have... many ideas. But which ones to pick. Hmmm.

high seraph

high seraph

omfg i lov the ppl in this forum i lov u guys c'mon im hugging u all yes yes

yes

yes

Spoiler:

katagi

katagi

surprise!!!! (SORRY FOR THE ACCIDENTAL SPOILER)

Luxaria

Luxaria

Sign-ups are "closed"!

I have been working on figuring out role stuff already, and I will continue to do so until I roll teams and set to balancing. Up until that point any last minute players can come in, but right now I'm operating under the assumption that we'll be going with these 16. For round 16, no less.

I hope this works.

?:

Luxaria

Luxaria

A few have been asking, so:

As an update, still hopefully on track for tomorrow night. I'm... still working out some roles. Because, well. You all know what you did. Most of the roles are coming along. Main thing is making sure all of these... creations are actually fun to play. I've been keeping an eye on where balance is going, and hopefully tonight and early tomorrow will be mostly balance passes on near-finished roles. Then role PM writing, and if I'm lucky I can send them prior to N0 start. We'll see.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

how dare you take time to make a balanced game for us. outrage.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

I HOPE IT'S BALANCED.

I REALLY, REALLY DO.

SOME OF THIS IS...

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Take your time to balance/flesh out the roles~ Looking forward to it~

I've... mostly only read and watched LPs of 999/9 hours, 9 person, 9 doors out of the Zero Escape games. Been meaning to look up VLR at some point, and now the third game's come out. (In 999 my fav character was Snake, though!)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

high seraph

high seraph

Rasei and Sammie should change their avatars

999 spoilers:

Lux i was gonna say im sorry for turning ur game into literally zero escape mafia, but I'm not really sorry :~)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum