Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 64]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

First, since 2 stuns, i'll avoid confusion and claim I stunned Sam-

#Ex00001 Snammiya wrote:Okay, first off, I have a magic eight ball now.

Second off, Ezzelin attempted to kill me last night.

...Huh. Is that all you saw?

But anyway, I figured, even if Mafia, Sammie wouldn't be the one to sending the NK, but I thought stunning a bus driver we suspect would be good, heh. Hell, given the info we're craving, even stunning a Town bus driver to limit confusion would be nice.

Last edited by Tiki The Test Tube on Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

In the same PM that informed me that I got the magical ball thing.

But that was all I saw, yep!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Five

Five

Don't worry about your message being modified, Tiki.

Not yet, at least. I'm still missing a part of the puzzle, though. I need to know about ezzelin's actions, whether from her or Rasei. Ideally from her first and then either backed up or denied by Rasei afterward.

Rasei

Rasei

From what I got from the suit, Ezz did not send in the night kill. Also... Has anyone else been visited by this suit? Can it be trusted?

Five

Five

I know ezz didn't send in the night kill. But I assume she didn't do nothing last night.

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Btw my night action PM makes me think the dolls may be dangerous/malicious. Not conclusive but that's how I've interpreted it.

Five why were you suspicious of me in the last day phase? I want to knoooowwwww

angel★

angel★

ah........ well then. didn't receive Things of any kind, though not too surprising given my..... situation. it's hard to smuggle things into jail, i've heard.

@ another attempted killing?? is this related to tiki's thing?? i thought that was only for him...???

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Jailing doesn't seem to affect items. Despite being jailed I was still able to give Lucas the doll, for instance. My guess is that the item passing probably has the highest priority or something.

As for the other thing, it seems something went screwy with Tiki's power/someone might've changed a message or something along those lines.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

ezzelin

ezzelin

#Ex00001 Snammiya wrote:Okay, first off, I have a magic eight ball now.

Second off, Ezzelin attempted to kill me last night.
#Ex55555 \"Phive" wrote:Something quite confusing is afoot. Quite confusing, indeed.

I'll need to hear from Lucas before I can be totally sure, but... ezzelin, did you do anything to me last night?
I did absolutely nothing to anyone last night.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hello I am back and super tired. My top suspect is still Sammie but Sammie's actually been very open with us and there seems to be some mystery surrounding ezz and Tiki's kill failed message and questions Five wants answered and all that, so I think I may hold off voting until all these questions get cleared up?

tbh my first thought upon seeing Sammie's post with the kill failed message coming from ezz was that ezz borrowed Tiki's ability and used it on Sammie, which would be consistent with ezz's suspicions. But apparently Tiki targeted Sammie and Five's suggesting ezz modified Tiki's message so /big shrug on that one.

ALSO THE WTNV LIVE SHOW WAS REALLY GOOD Cecil's voice is captivating and i want him to narrate my life--

ninja'd by ezz holy shit now I'm really confused

i am heading to bed though, not awake enough for this and Five and Rasei can probably shed some light on the situation maybe so i'll wait for them

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

ezzelin

ezzelin

Trying to figure out a thing. I have some questions.

@rasei or anyone that knows anything about the suit: can you tell us anything more about the suit? does the suit do anything to the person it's visited?

@tiki: did you do anything other than stun sammie last night?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

e2zelin wrote:@tiki: did you do anything other than stun sammie last night?

Other than the stun, with its accompanying message? Nope, that's all I did.

Rasei

Rasei

I don't think so. I think the suit is from a watcher. The ability that Ezz used doesn't do anything to the the person he visited if its true.

Five

Five

Lights, I posted my reasons for voting when I did so, and linked to the post when I made the timestamped vote list. To reiterate, it's bad to not be active and it was weird that you kept pushing on me because I was stunned and not Kaeiou for being jailed.

Anyway, I did change Tiki's message. As far as I'm aware, though, it should've been my name in it and not ezzie's, so I can't say what happened there.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Huh. Did you know/suspect I'd be targeting Sammiya, Five?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum