Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 55 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 64]

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 47 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Day Four

- - words from our ceo

"WELL, THEN, EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE PERFECTLY IN ORDER. BIT OF A HICCUP AT FIRST, BUT IT'S ALL BEEN SORTED OUT. RAN ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT SMOOTH AS THE LIQUIDY GOOP OF OUR LAST BATCH OF TEST SUBJECTS. COMPUTER'S WORKING FINE, TOO. GOT THE CORRUPTED DATA ALL FIXED RIGHT UP THANKS TO YOUR TESTING YESTERDAY. AH, I LOVE SCIENCE. ANYWAY, HAPPY TESTING! "

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 47 6e3srDk
JAVE COHNSON, CEO
Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 47 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
Night Three has ended.

Sammiya was stunned.
Sammiya was stunned.
angelstar was killed. She was addicted to musical theory, which isn't science. She was town.

Day Four has begun.
The phase will end at 7:00 PM PST on Wednesday, July 20th.
4M:7T

Luxaria

Luxaria

wow look at that pagetop
dusts hands

Five

Five

That's a little bit weird.

What do I do with this pen?

katagi

katagi

write fanfiction

Five

Five

What, about my own wife?

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Well. That happened. Tiki, why must you focus on stunning me? (Also this time it definitely showed you as the "kill attempt", so that was normal.)

As for my role: it skips back to the beginning of the previous DAY phase. It's not a phase extender or anything of the sort. Ie, if I had been killed last night, then it would've jumped back to the beginning of D3 and Blaire would've been alive temporarily again. She and I then would die at the end of the day phase due to the original timeline catching up.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

katagi

katagi

no about mafia in general. use lots of mafia words. trust me

Rasei

Rasei

YAY I GOT AN ITEM! Huggles her Blaire doll to her chest.

Also I used my ability for the first time and nothing happened. (It partly depends on rng)

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

looks at my pm from the host.

looks at this thread.

looks at my own role.

looks at this thread.

jesus christ this game sure is a ride.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Five

Five

So it's just, like, some kind of voodoo lady thing. Okay. I trust you pretty well, at this point, so...

mafia town killed stunned lynched jailed failed kill attempt rollover ratio doctor cop investigation protection day night phase driver redirect vigilante

You good? You need any more?

What do you have for us, Hayley?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Double stuns, interesting. I was leaning towards a vote on Sammie but I'm not sure about those stuns. I imagine one is Tiki and one is the maf stun?

@katagi Does this mean I don't have a pen anymore? I've been holding onto it since you said I don't have to do anything with it.

Also to this day, katagi remains the only player who has targeted me in this whole game (not counting on n0 because i didn't get results for n0). katagi is the only person invited to my birthday party the rest of you guys aren't my real friends

@five The pen didn't do anything to me but I imagine my doing things in thread let katagi gain abilities, so at the very least nothing bad will happen to you if you use the pen and whether or not you want to use it depends on whether or not you want katagi to have nice things i guess. I fulfilled both of katagi's requests (the first one was fanfic, the second one was sent to me via 1:1 message through the host at night) and I am not dead yet so.

For my part, I did the thing with the pen in the first place because I figured it doesn't make a sense for mafia to have a role that's dependent on town following their instructions in-thread.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

katagi

katagi

YES FIVE..... now just put that entire paragraph 2 more times and I'll spill all the beans possible

katagi

katagi

the pen automatically returns to me at a certain point btw kiyo!

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I am fairly sure I know Angel's complete role ability due to some interesting timing of things and jesus chr i s t.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

apparently it does because i just got a "uhhh" from the host and went back and checked my pms and i haven't had it for a while now oops

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 55 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum