Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 55 of 64]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

@Lucas: flail.gif

@Tally: Huh. Doesn't really prove much I guess, though I'd think if I openly stole a vote it would be more likely to show in the tally? *Shrug*

Did we ever figure out what happened with my last scrambled message, BTW? I know Five claimed altering it in her name, but it came up Ezzelin. If no one claimed doing that...maybe Maf is just trying to lie about the messages my targets are getting? Because if we assume Sammiya was Mafia, that could give her reason to try and frame Ezz, or me, I would think.

Pagetop edit: Oh yeah, I should change my vote. XD Unvote, Vote: TinyLightsFlash. For why, I refer you to my list post on the previous page, and I don't Reba vote Rasei yet, even with this weirdness, until we have it sorted out.

Last edited by Tiki The Test Tube on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Five

Five

I don't think that's the case. I don't think Sammie was mafia, really. I don't think lights is mafia.

If we split our votes, though, we are going to lose pretty much immediately, and I don't think anyone else is working off of the same assumptions that I am. What's a girl to do?

Anyway, before I say much more, there are people I would like to hear from. I will definitely hold onto my vote for the time being?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, hey Five. Hmm. Well, look forward to your post, but also wanna mention I edited my pagetop in the meantime, heh.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I didn't get the ball. If Tiny is town, I imagine Ninfia has it since that's who Tiny said they were going to pass it to. If Tiny is maf then idk where that ball could be and if maf does have it and the ball makes people lynchproof they're probably not going to claim it. Can the ball stay with the same person twice? Because if not, at the very least I guess that means Tiny doesn't have it.

Ratio is either 3:6 or 4:5 depending on what Sammie was. I'm always of the opinion that in the case of an unknown alignment flip, always assume the worst case scenario, which means this phase might be mylo and we should play accordingly.

My role still hasn't done anything (I get results at the end of the day phase so if anyone visited me last night, I appreciate it whoever you are, and also sorry for being useless thus far). Given that I think everyone should be as open as possible this phase, I'm willing to put all my cards on the table and make a full role claim unless anyone thinks it wouldn't be a good idea for me to do so.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Five

Five

I don't see any reason for you or anyone else to not lay everything out today. It's probably lylo, so unless you have a very specific reason not to out information, I see no reason to wait.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

#Ex00010 high seraph wrote:
also i got a boost, which is supposed to make wheover currently has the magic ball (WHO KNOWs WHO THAT IS mAYBE THEY'LL COME FORWARDN ADN THEY'LL PROBABLY BE MAFIA) should also be lynchproof today, so there's that at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the magic ball last night! and I also

maybe

helped u out a bit. winks.

I don't think tiny was maf, but I'm willing to believe sammiya was maf. however, I think we should operate as if she was town. if we mislynch today we are absolutely fucked.

the people we have left are:

#Ex00001 Kiyoko
#Ex00002 ezzelin
#Ex00003 Ninfia
#Ex55555 Five
#Ex00006 drandahl
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll
#Ex00010 high seraph
#Ex00011 Rasei
#Ex00015 Tinylightsflash

at most, four people here are mafia.

I trust Lucas and I believe Tiny is town based on her reactions and my own knowledge of her as a person (which, since she's new I'm the only one privy to that unfortunately). I am also on this list so I'll remove myself leaving us then with:

#Ex00001 Kiyoko
#Ex00002 ezzelin
#Ex55555 Five
#Ex00006 drandahl
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll
#Ex00011 Rasei

I think tiki has been acting reasonably pro town. I think Five has been reasonably pro town.

#Ex00001 Kiyoko
#Ex00002 ezzelin
#Ex00006 drandahl
#Ex00011 Rasei

I could see this team being possible? ezz has been quiet and to me, that's unusual ezz behaviour. I know real life comes up sometimes but I know that as someone who often flies under the radar by being a little more withdrawn as mafia, I always have to be cognizant of this in other players too. I think the confusion with five (which... I'm still sort of confused about tbh) is also something to reconsider. I'm gonna go reread those posts.

Dran has been pretty consistently posting and offhand, hasn't really... brought stuff to the table? If I'm remembering right. I did post about this previously and I don't think that's really changed.

Rasei has been caught up in a bunch of lies and while I think she's at least partially honest about her role, I think there's too much evidence against her.

then..... the elephant in the room. Kiyoko. part of my suspicion is that she... isn't dead. and I feel that some of her lynch pushes from my perspective are... a little off for her. once again, I know she's a busy lady, but I don't feel like she's been cleared at this point. She's a frequent and strong speculator which makes people trust in her, but I just... wonder what she's up to. She's claimed nothing except a passive and initially vanilla role which is fairly easy to claim as maf and avoid scrutiny.

so I guess... that's my case. I'll vote for any of those four people at this point. but I guess I'll throw a Vote: ezzelin down for now.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

A'ighty then.

So the roles I submitted to Lux were a combination of roles that were hard to kill, and roles that killed everyone when targeted, e.g. treestump, grandma, etc. And then the last role I submitted was vanilla and so naturally I started out the game vanilla and my role PM said only that I was vanilla, but I could keep the box my role came in. I asked the host a shitton of questions about what I could do and she basically dropped a hint that the box line was relevant so naturally I seduced the box via a like 700 word fanfic that you can read right here.

Sent fanfic on N0. At the end of D1, I got an "ominous thing" which turned out to be my box basically spitting out a new role for me, but I didn't receive the role until the end of N1.

New role is I think based primarily off grandma with other details from other roles I submitted but basically at the end of every day phase, I'm told the names of every player who acted on me in the previous night. I have 1x bulletproof, and 1x unblockable vig shot, with the caveat that I can only shoot a player who has targeted me at least once in the game. So my plan was to wait until I was targeted for a kill and then shoot whoever appeared in my results that phase but that hasn't happened so. But here are my results:

N0: no results, still vanilla
N1: katagi visited
N2: nobody visited
N3: nobody visited
N4: still waiting on results

On N1, katagi sent me a message asking me to say the word "failed" three times during the next day phase (but not to say them three times in a row or something so as not to look suspicious) which I did during D2.

That's all I have to share off the top of my head. Feel free to ask me any questions. I hope this at least helps explain why I was so tight-lipped about my role. Anyway, I'm going to post this and then try to post some reads.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

high seraph

high seraph

oh my god

im gonna spell this out. Listen up.

here's the mafia:

1) Sammie, the miller

2) Tiny, the fake role flavor cop but rly probably the stunner

3) Ninfia, the extended phase who first passed the ball to Tiny and probably currently has the ball, aka she's in cahoots w tiny

4) Five, the person who we know literally nothing abt but I'm guessing is the boost who targeted me in hopes (or mayb already aware?!?!?) that my ball would grant a lynchproof

Tiny definitely doesn't have the ball this phase, as it must be passed or it gets lost to RNG.

do u kids understand now

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Lucas I boosted you.

edit: @Kiyoko

thank you! I didn't... expect that but I'll chew on that for a bit. Looking forward to your reads.

edit edit: Also I sent the ball to tiny,,,,,,,,,,,, before literally any reads were made I just picked my friend since it was our birthday.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

cahoots

CAHOOtS, i say!!!!!

Five

Five

Lucas, I've claimed my ability. Come on, my dude.

I absorb negative effects of people's roles. I said I was the reason Tiki's message was claimed, Sammie claimed ezz tried to kill her, that's still not cleared up, it's probably not going to be because it was probably mafia interference. Or if you think Sammie was mafia, maybe she lied about what the message said.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

#Ex00001 Kiyoko
#Ex00002 ezzelin
#Ex00003 Ninfia
#Ex55555 Five
#Ex00006 drandahl
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll
#Ex00010 high seraph
#Ex00011 Rasei
#Ex00015 Tinylightsflash

-

At this point, I think Lucas, Tiny, Rasei, Five and I are the only ones who have done full role claims. Tiki has hinted at his role but hasn't actually claimed it in full yet iirc. So this leaves ezz, Ninfia, and drandahl as people who have yet to share their full information with the thread.

Going into this spec under the assumption that literally nobody in thread right now is officially a "clear" town.

(edit: I meant to say this earlier but this first analysis is based only on behavior and not roles, was going to get into roles later)

As far as potential mafia pairs go:

I feel like ezz and Five aren't maf together, and Lucas and Tiny aren't maf together. drandahl jumped on the vote for Rasei pretty quick so I feel like drandahl and Rasei wouldn't be maf together.

Five and Tiki have been vouching for each other from the start and I don't feel like a mafia pair would be so open about it, but it's something that caught my attention, at least.

I don't know if Ninfia and Sammie would be maf together because Ninfia FoS'd Sammie pretty hard, but the Ninfia -> Tiny -> Sammie -> Tiny -> Ninfia ball pass thing is an interesting pattern. imo, if Sammie is maf then Ninfia is town, but if Sammie was town I can easily see Ninfia and Tiny being maf together with Tiny having passed the ball accidentally to Sammie, and then Sammie passing the ball to Tiny due to Ninfia's post saying so.

So anyway vote logs, since nobody has looked at these all game (full disclosure i thought about analyzing vote logs but i was just way too fucking busy playing pokemon I'm sorry I have priorities)

day 2 wrote:#Ex00014 Aeiou vs. plotstickers
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Tinylightsflash
#Ex00002 ezzelin vs. plotstickers
#Ex00012 plotstickers vs. Sammiya
#ED00002 Carolynn vs. Sammiya
#Ex00016 angelstar vs. drandahl
#Ex00007 katagi vs. Sammiya
#Ex00004 Mr. Alice vs. Sammiya
#Ex55555 Five vs. ezzelin
#Ex00003 Ninfia vs. Sammiya
#Ex00011 Rasei vs. plotstickers
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll vs. plotstickers
#Ex00015 Tinylightsflash vs. plotstickers
#Ex00009 Sammiya vs. plotstickers

if Sammie is maf, then it's interesting to see who voted for plot, which is Vowels (town), Ezz, Rasei, Tiki, Tiny, Sammie

day 3 part 1 wrote:#Ex00003 Ninfia vs. Five
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Sammiya
#Ex00007 katagi vs. Sammiya
#Ex00004 Mr. Alice vs. Sammiya
#Ex00009 Sammiya vs. angelstar
#Ex00006 drandahl vs.
#Ex00016 angelstar vs. Sammiya
#Ex00015 Tinylightsflash vs. high seraph
#Ex00011 Rasei vs. ezzelin
#Ex00010 high seraph vs. ezzelin
#Ex55555 Five vs. ezzelin
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll vs. ezzelin

Players who voted Sammie: Kiyoko, Katagi (town), Blaire (town), angel (town)

Players who voted ezz: Rasei, Lucas, Five, Tiki

day 3 part 2 wrote:#Ex00007 katagi vs. Mr. Alice
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Five
#Ex00016 angelstar vs. ezzelin
#Ex00015 Tinylightsflash vs. Mr. Alice
#Ex00010 high seraph vs. Mr. Alice
#Ex00004 Mr. Alice vs. Tinylightsflash
#Ex00006 drandahl vs. ezzelin
#Ex00003 Ninfia vs. Mr. Alice
#Ex55555 Five vs. drandahl
#Ex00011 Rasei vs. Mr. Alice
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll vs. Rasei
#Ex00009 Sammiya vs. drandahl
#Ex00007 katagi vs. Mr. Alice
#Ex00002 ezzelin vs. Mr. Alice

players who voted ezz: angel (town), drandahl
players who voted Blaire: katagi (town), Tiny, Lucas, Ninfia, Rasei, katagi (town), ezzelin-- wait katagi is in this vote tally twice uhhhh

UHH.

Mr. Alice VII
ezzelin VI

Holy shit wait is this a host error or was katagi's vote doubled? Posting this and then pinging host, sec. will complete spec after this is addressed

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

sorry for wall of text that cuts off mid-spec

I edited a line into the above post, but that first section where i'm talking about who might be maf with who and who wouldn't be maf with who is based solely on in-thread behavior and votes, and does not take roles into account. I was going to try to draw lines between who's been buddying who based on spec and votes, but then i came across the katagi double vote thing and stopped

waiting on resolution of double-vote thing before i continue

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. Five, you've known my role since D1 (I think). Should I clear the air?

As for these lists...Ninfia, your list actually looks pretty solid to me, though I don't wholly agree with it. Why vote Ezzelin from that list of four though?

And Lucas's list...uhm...huh. It is...indeed...a list. I've been on Five's side this whole time, so of course I'll disagree with that (and again, if she really does know my role, I don't think she'd let me stick around...same goes for Kiyo, really, since I think she seems to know it as well(?)).
And throwing Ninfia in there is...huh. An odd choice. I'd say she's the most clear person in this whole game.

So between the two lists, I'm more inclined to go with Fia's, honestly. Beyond it making more sense to me, again, I just trust her more. I did mention something I disagree with, and that comes back to what I said about Five and Kiyoko. If they really know what I do (again, Fivey, should I fess up?), I'd have been gone on N1.

So, I'd go with her list, sans Kiyoko, meaning:
  • Rasei
  • Drandahl
  • Ezzelin

For the fourth, I'm tempted to list Tiny, though I admit, you have me second guessing that, Fia. In her place, if we assume Sammie was Town...well, by process of elimination, I guess that leaves Lucas (and his weird list).

Ninja'd: Speaking of lists, holy shit Kiyo...

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'M SORRY I USUALLY WRITE OUT MY POSTS IN FULL AND THEN CONDENSE THEM INTO SOMETHING NORMAL PEOPLE CAN READ i was just caught off-guard and posted what I had

tl;dr i'm in the process of trying to think about who would be on a team together, and in that process i found out that katagi had two votes on d3 part 2 and that is why i stopped

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 55 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum