Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 64]

Aeiou

Aeiou

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 46 Tumblr_oadh1wGuft1r554spo1_1280

E; Im so glad this garbage pagetopped

Five

Five

Can we go over why we think Tiny is mafia as a result of this flip? I don't really follow? I know that Tiny said things about Blaire's flavor that ended up being a mixup...?

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I AM SO BONED HOLY CRAP either I'm dead tonight by maf or lynched tomorrow by town I was so sure JFC. Assuming I don't get the nk tonight I will try to get useful info before I go. THOUGH APPARENTLY my info was misleading anyway so idk if it would even be useful 8')))

What a game

ezzelin

ezzelin

Cloverasei wrote:Ezz... Come back and explain the slightly rude message I got from Zero/Doctor.

Edit: Did anyone else receive a message?
There's nothing to explain, I believe. It's exactly as it says. And barring any strange role shenanigans, no one else should have gotten that same message so far.

eta: I shouldn't need to say that, but please keep the contents of the message to yourself for now.

Rasei

Rasei

Okay, Ezz. Through technically it wasn't me that followed you. I was wondering if the penguin could be Kiyoko, because its a type of watcher and it doesnt. Make sense for there to be three watchers.

high seraph

high seraph

#Ex55555 \"Phive" wrote:Can we go over why we think Tiny is mafia as a result of this flip? I don't really follow? I know that Tiny said things about Blaire's flavor that ended up being a mixup...?

The events leading up to the lynch and the back-and-forth between Tiny and Blaire during the phase seemed to indicate, at least in my perspective, that they can't be in the same team. I tried to determine which of them was lying by having Tiny out the flavor results she got for Ninfia and Tiki, who both confirmed that her results were accurate, which led me (and I guess everyone else) to believe that Blaire lied about her flavor. As Blaire flipped town, Tiny is likely mafia, barring miller shenanigans.

Eventually, Tiny kind of backpedaled by saying Blaire's flavor didn't really imply that the dolls were malicious, which leaves me a bit confused and upset that I wasn't around at the time. I would've asked for Tiny to describe Blaire's flavor again and have Blaire verify. Sammie suggested Tiny's results about Blaire might have been tampered with in a similar way to how Tiki's message was changed, and I think doing this could have dispelled this uncertainty. Or aggravated it, idfk.

I think Tiny should out Blaire's real?? flavor anyway, if she wants. I don't think it really matters anymore, but maybe this knowledge can lead to something in the future, idk??? who knows. Anyway, Tiny did say that she mixed up Blaire's role flavor with some other results she got, so maybe elaborate on whose role has this vaguely malicious or whatever flavor?

At any rate, Tiny still pushed for the Blaire lynch despite the fact that the basis for the lynch was gone. I wouldn't really have backed down from the lynch either tbh, because Tiny still had the best position, with Tiki and Ninfia supporting the validity of her claims, and Blaire's behavior pre vs. post-claiming the dolls was scummy af. Idk what would lead a maf!Tiny to do a complete 180º turn and pursue the lynch for completely different reasons, if not to distance herself from the debate while still securing the lynch, which is something I could see a maf buddy advising her to do in this situation. This is still a rly weird strategy tho.

I may be misinterpreting things though, so I'm still open to other lynch options for the next day phase, honestly. iirc, there were whole debates around the votes on Sammie and ezz that were dropped for the sake of not destroying my ball (thank u for that guys) and digging out the truth behind the dolls. However, I feel confident that, if Blaire was town, Tiny must be mafia. If I'm proven correct, we should also give Tiki and Ninfia another look over, moreso Tiki than Ninfia tbh, since Ninfia's ability is provably pro-town.

Btw I'm obviously choosing to ignore the possibility that Tiny accessed the information about Ninfia's and Tiki's role flavors through the morphogenetic field, because adding espers to this mess would further complicate things...

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hey guys just going to drop in to say that I'm going to be busy today. I'll try to stop by and share some detailed thoughts regarding that last lynch if I find the time. I haven't dropped my suspicion on Sammie and I would still like the Five/Ezz thing addressed.

If anyone wants to update the claims list infodump thing they are welcome to because I won't be able to this phase.

My role has no message sending capabilities. I can only act on people who act on me and Rasei hasn't visited me yet anyway.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Five

Five

I would also very much like the discrepancy between my information and the information Sammie ended up actually getting addressed, but at this point? It's been 48 hours, I doubt whoever is responsible plans on taking credit for it.

angel★

angel★

drandahl wrote:
My results came in, and it looks like Plot was a Jailer.

oh? didn't hayley claim the jail on me? or are you not a dedicated jailer?

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh I had a passcode, one time use only.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

#Ex55555 \"Phive" wrote:I would also very much like the discrepancy between my information and the information Sammie ended up actually getting addressed, but at this point? It's been 48 hours, I doubt whoever is responsible plans on taking credit for it.

Yeah, I still find that really strange. I kinda wonder if Lucas is onto something, if maybe Tiny was meddled with too.

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

@lucas my mistake was that the flavour didn't mention explosions specifically, not that the dolls weren't malicious at all. The flavour text said that when one of the dolls was dropped it didn't go well for the people holding the other dolls. However a) it's flavour text and b) Blaine said I was lying so it's probably not A reliable source?

However I pushed for a Lynch against someone who flipped town so that's really suspicious looking and I can see why people are probably going to vote my way.

Rasei

Rasei

So what is the plan for day?

Also I will try to make a claims list when I get home if I survive the beholder I fighting

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay, getting this out last minute, just in case I go down tonight.

Will not vote for:

• Tiki. Because that would just be counter productive.
  • Five. She's been a supportive team player all throughout. And really, knowing wht she knows about my role, if she were mafia, I would have been killed long ago.
  • Ninfia. Apparently did the phase extension, which seems very Town.

Not inclined to vote for:

• Kiyoko. If nothing else, she's given us a lot to work with, a lot of spec. Has kept the converstation going at times, in a game that's actually been fairly quiet.
  • Katagi. Has been fairly up front, and has been vocal about our need to be more vocal. Besides, if Kiyo is Town too, the stuff with the pen should work out great.
  • Lucas. At least, so long as we believe his magical ball is benign.

No real opinion on:

• Rasei. Has...she said all that much, really? Though, nothing particularly scummy comes to mind when I think of her.
  • Drandahl. He was higher on the vote priority until that role claim. I can give him the benefit of the doubt, given the delay in initial deaths this game, though I'd still like to hear more.
  • Angel. I keep forgetting she's in the game. XD

Would be inclined to vote for:

• Ezzelin. Mostly because of the stuff with Five, and her role claims feel off too. Still, given all the confusion that still abounds, not my top target. Also could be valuable just to see how she flips, given her vote manipulation vs. Sammiya...even though I'm still more inclined to take on Sammie first, heh. (Also, did I just count the votes in thread wrong, or wasn't Ezz the one with the most visible votes before that last vote tally, and not Blaire?)
  • Tiny. Mostly because of that mess yeterday. Still, she was right about Ninfia and I, and I've had a message come out weird too, apparently, so it wasn't COMPLETELY damning. there's also that the ball went from her to a highly suspect Sammiya too, however. Speaking of Sammiya...

People I'm most likely to vote for:

• Sammiya. Kinda been acting weird, though it sounds like there's a bit of a family emergency at home too, so I won't read too far into that. More importantly though, scummy role claims, dand she idn't come out till really pressed. I have a weird role claim too, but I tried to clear the air early, and when it comes to stuff like obscured alignment stuff, I think it's best to be up front about that (like I was in Lit Maf v2). Even stranger though, a phase extension aspect to the role, if only because we apparently already have a Town who can do that, and she extended a Day Phase. Moreover, Sammiya, you would extend the Night Phase. Isn't that more pro Mafia? Not to mention, it would be a good parallel to a Town Day Phase extender.

Anyway, yep, there are my thoughts! The one last thing that came to mind while writing this, is if not Sammie, I think Ezz should get the vote. If Ezz flips Mafia, then that actually let's Sammiya off the hook some, I think, given Ezz's vote manipulation vs. Sammie.

Last edited by Tiki The Test Tube on Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typed "role extension" instead of "phase extension," derp.)

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 46 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Night Three

- - phase end

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 46 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
"The phase has ended. Please wait while actions are processed. This may take some time."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum