Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 61 of 64]

Five

Five

unvote, vote: Tinylightsflash

I think this is kind of damned if we do, damned if we don't. I don't think Tiny is mafia???

ezzelin

ezzelin

also, who precisely DO you think is mafia, then? you've been poking people here and there this phase but I don't think I've seen you say who exactly are the ones you think are the remaining mafia.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

OKAY
I've helped my last customer (probably for the night), and collected the trash. I've been following along at least, sneaking some time in.

Urgh...still not inclined to vote for Five, esp. with that plea (don't think I've ever seen Five post like that before), and the role name sounds like something Lux would give Five. Actually, it kind of reminds me of what happened to Lux the Faerie, when she got haunted in RFAH1.

So, though I was going to vote along with Ezz, I don't think I can follow that one. =( If she switches to Tiny though...I guess I'd be fine with that, yep.

In this current split though, I still feel funny about Lucas and the ball (all items are Town in the end?), and actually inclined to vote him, but dunno if I want to split the vote FURTHER.

GRAH!!!

Ninja'd by a debate + vote switch. Okay, okay!
Vote: TinyLightsFlash

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

So that we don't split votes

unvote, vote: Tiny

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

Hmm. I guess that's a good point. A skipped day phase would be bad, so I can understand that line of reasoning.

Why are you able to come out of cryosleep during the day? Trying to understand the flavor here. It seems like it almost makes sense, but some things don't add up.

EDIT: Aaah snaked by vote switching unvote; vote: TLF.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 61 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Day Five

- - vote tally

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 61 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
#Ex00011 Rasei vs. Tinylightsflash high seraph
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll vs. Tiki the Troll Tinylightsflash Tinylightsflash
#Ex00010 high seraph vs. Tinylightsflash
#Ex00003 Ninfia vs. ezzelin
#Ex55555 Five vs. drandahl high seraph Tinylightsflash
#Ex00002 ezzelin vs. Five Tinylightsflash
#Ex00006 drandahl vs. Five Tinylightsflash
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Five Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash VI
high seraph I

STOP NINJA'ING ME YOU LOSERS

Five

Five

Lucas. Maybe Kiyoko. I don't know. If Tiki is mafia, we're all sorts of screwed.

Dylan I will answer in detail shortly.

Five

Five

Right, so, I submitted five roles. We all did. Four of them, if I recall correctly, ended up in my role for this game in one form or another.

Lightning Rod. This one ended up being my active ability, transferring negative effects of other people's actions to myself.

Hammerer. The one role that did not influence the role I received.

Beloved Princess. I got this role in its entirety. When I die, the next day phase will be skipped.

Suicidal. Each time I'm revived, I'll "die" again at the end of the day.

Post Restriction. After the first time I die, I have to follow certain rules in what I post.

There you have it. A full, thorough claim. I didn't want to do this, for obvious reasons, and if it weren't for the fact that I would probably be lynched and that would absolutely cost us the game I probably wouldn't. It's a long shot, still, and we're probably going to mislynch here and lose anyway.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Phase end or something

Five

Five

Can I choose "something" instead of "phase end"?

drandahl

drandahl

Yeah, is this negotiable, Lux? I kind of want to change my vote. (joke. TLF seems fine. I hope).

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Game End

- - vote tally

CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
#Ex00011 Rasei vs. Tinylightsflash high seraph
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll vs. Tiki the Troll Tinylightsflash Tinylightsflash
#Ex00010 high seraph vs. Tinylightsflash
#Ex00003 Ninfia vs. ezzelin
#Ex55555 Five vs. drandahl high seraph Tinylightsflash
#Ex00002 ezzelin vs. Five Tinylightsflash
#Ex00006 drandahl vs. Five Tinylightsflash
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Five Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash VI
high seraph I

CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
Day Five has ended.
Tinylightsflash was lynched. She was the only one with a plan. She was town.

The Mafia have brought their numbers equal to town.
The Mafia have won.
The game has ended.

I will post role PMs shortly as well as some notes on them, as well as a post-game in-depth if anyone cares at all.

Thank you for playing. I hope you all had fun.

Five

Five

God. Sammie and Tiny were town.

I told you. I told you.

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I FELL ASLEEP AND MISSED VOTING....

Five

Five

Luxaria wrote:
Prototype Trials #Town

- - you are the control group

JAVE COHNSON, CEO
"AS ANY SCIENTIST KNOWS, THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF ANY EXPERIMENT IS THE CONTROL GROUP. DOESN'T MAKE FOR MUCH GOOD SCIENCE IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN ORDINARILY. THAT'S WHERE YOU COME IN. AS THE CONTROL GROUP, YOU'RE THE KEY PIECE OF THE WHOLE PROTOTYPE TRIALS. THE BIG QUEEN OR PRINCESS, OR SOMETHING.

HOWEVER, WE DON'T REALLY HAVE MANY OTHER OPTIONS IN A PINCH, SO BE ADVISED THAT THERE ARE CERTAIN FACULTIES SET UP TO WHERE... WELL. YOU'LL SEE WHEN THE TIME COMES. HAPPY TESTING."

CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
"Each night, target a player and help them perform their experiments and tests. If any adverse effect were to befall them from their own role actions, it will happen to you instead.

If you should die, the next day phase's activities will be canceled, and a special team will rush you out to our cryogenic chambers for reparations. Every other day phase from then on, you will revive for the day, but then die again at the end of the phase and need to be rushed back to cryo. Unfortunately, the process comes with some minor cognitive impairment. You will be restricted from posting anything other than nouns and verbs, and you may not talk in first-person. We can only bring you back twice."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 61 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum