Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 60 of 64]

Luxaria

Luxaria

I welcome all Lux!Host memes with open arms.

of course this pagetops

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 60 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Day Five

- - vote tally

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 60 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
#Ex00011 Rasei vs. Tinylightsflash high seraph
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll vs. Tiki the Troll Tinylightsflash
#Ex00010 high seraph vs. Tinylightsflash
#Ex00003 Ninfia vs. ezzelin
#Ex55555 Five vs. drandahl high seraph Tinylightsflash
#Ex00002 ezzelin vs. Five Tinylightsflash
#Ex00006 drandahl vs. Five
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Five

Tinylightsflash III
Five II
high seraph I

Last edited by Luxaria on Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

drandahl

drandahl

Hey all,

I know I've been quiet. Been trying to ride the fine line between "Bad NK candidate" and "Not scummy enough to lynch quite yet" because I have a really good late-game role mechanic in addition to what I've revealed already. But that's getting a little too risky now.

I am mortician who can revive (through Science!) a player after six phases of study. At the end of the phase after beginning my study I get to know what types of actions that player had taken (through Science!) while they were alive. The flavor of responses I've been getting are kind of Sherlock Holmes forensic-style (i.e. scuffed shin etc). Since my work is dark and morbid, twice in the game I can seek out the companionship and protection of another player. All actions meant for me get sent to them instead. I've used it at least once. Not gonna say if I've used it a second time.

Last night, I targeted Sammiya for my mortician investigation. I'd like to better understand whether she's mafia or town.

I'm still suspicious of Rasei, Tiki, TLF, Kiyo, and Fia, in that order of decreasing suspicion. I kind of wanted to target Rasei so we don't mislynch (we could decide whether to trust her or not if she dies or lives) because I wanted an extra phase or two so I could start bringing people back.

But for now, we really need to focus as town. vote: Five. Ezz is about the only player I absolutely trust right now as town, and I also trust her judgement.

Five

Five

Alright, well, if Kiyoko's going to follow ezzelin's vote and there's only an hour left in the phase, I'll say this now. Lynching me would be an absolute, unmitigated disaster. I know this is the exact kind of "convenient" claim that you're always told not to believe, which is why I would really like it if you would believe I would not say this sort of thing if I weren't being truthful about it. I know there's poisoned wine in front of one of us, but for the love of God and my lovely wife Carolynn please listen.

For the record, I have not lied about my role at all. Well, okay, maybe my PM doesn't actually say I'm married to Carolynn, but all that about the only action I'm able to take being the one where I tank negative effects for other people is absolutely true.

Tiki, if you're actually town and we make it through this phase, I need you to stun ME tonight. I've thought about this a lot and I just see no other way whatsoever. If, perchance, Kiyoko is mafia and has a vig kill, we're pretty screwed either way, but otherwise it's our best chance.

If we lynch me today, even if Sammie was mafia, we will almost definitely lose. Please, please do not let this happen.

If you're still worried about the changed message incident from earlier in the game, Lucas probably drove me and ezzelin after copying Sammie with the "scry and try" feature of his item that lights mentioned. I am at a loss trying to come up with any other explanation for it, unless Tiki's been lying this whole time and is some kind of mafia message sender. I just don't know how else it could have happened. unvote, vote: high seraph.

Rasei

Rasei

vote:Lucas got asked to do something stupid and will be gone.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hi I just finished work and I'm in the process of packing up and leaving and will be in transit for rollover. Just caught up.

@ezz, I thought it was a given this phase that splitting town votes would be a bad idea, and since you're clear town I figure everyone would follow your vote, hence why I wanted to wait for it. ftr, my top lynch candidates were Tiny and drandahl but given what drandahl just claimed idk about drandahl anymore. I don't know if my suspicions have really changed since the last time I mentioned them which was I think after that wall of text vote logs though and I don't really want to go through them again because I'm sorry I'm really not feeling up to writing a long post right now and I want to get out of the office.

That said, my primary concern is not splitting town votes so yeah, I am going to be voting with ezzelin. vote: Five

on that note though, Lucas had a vote on Tiny and he said he wouldn't be around at rollover so if Lucas is town votes are going to be split anyway and if Lucas is maf then I imagine he's going to jump in last minute and change his vote.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

Five, we're not that screwed, if I can start reviving. To be honest, you're making me nervous by not at least acknowledging that.

I'm also nervous by the short follow up by Rasei.

I'm keeping my vote where it is, but I'd still like to see a response from Lucas.

EDIT: snaked by Kiyo. Reading..

Five

Five

It won't matter, Dylan. You should be nervous. My lovely wife will be very upset with you. With all of you.

So upset that there will be no day six.

Even if we somehow survive night five after mislynching. That's it. Straight on from night five to night six. I'm a Beloved Princess. Straight up. Every role I submitted was a negative utility role. If it seemed like there wasn't enough to my action for it to exist in the game, this is why. After I die, the next day phase is skipped. After that, I revive at the beginning of every other day phase and die at the end.

So long and thanks for all the fish, I guess. Good job, mafia. See you next game. Peace out. Bye-q. See ya. Tiki, if you're town stunner, it's all up to you. Assuming Sammie was mafia, anyway, which she probably wasn't. In which case it's over when I get lynched.

This is my fate in Lux's games, I guess. Get mislynched at LYLO.

Five

Five

Honestly at this point my continued presence in this game is probably ensuring that town can never actually win. I'm sorry for being a little shit and intentionally choosing bad roles.

ezzelin

ezzelin

So you insist that there isn't anything else to your role time and time again, and then claim beloved princess.

Which, incidentally, is also one of the roles I submitted, funnily enough.

I find myself less and less inclined to believe you, Five. It honestly feels kinda... really odd that you would still have this kind of a role intact while mine had to be adjusted mid-game. I said not to worry about the side-effects earlier, but the real role balance adjustment mentioned in the post was in that. The side-effects of me being announced as town carried certain... partially negative utility, and were removed for balance. It seems extremely strange to me that mine would be removed while something like day-phase skipping upon death remained intact.

That said, I am willing to switch to Tiny even if it's kinda last-minute by now.

drandahl

drandahl

Five, that role doesn't sound that bad (if it wasn't this far into the game). It means you can still participate in discussion. Assuming you were to flip town, it means we can trust your input, which is incredibly valuable. I take you as a pretty discussion-active player, so that would have been pretty useful to town.

I can't picture that role as being mafia, but I also feel uncomfortable with how long it took you to claim this. Honestly I can't think of that much town-detriment associated with you claiming much earlier.

I'm still processing this, sorry. If what you're saying is true, that's certainly a town-leaning role.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Tbh I would have felt much better about this if you claimed it a bit earlier but this is just. Really late.

Five

Five

I said there was nothing else to my action/ability. That is true. There is no other action I can take and my action does exactly what I have been saying this entire game. But I've been hinting at there being more to my role the entire game.

Very early, I made several cold-related puns because I go into cryosleep when I die and come back every other day phase. I alluded to being Carolynn's wife every single time I said anything at all about my role. I didn't actually claim this and laid pretty low until this phase because I would rather not see a day phase be skipped. That's bad. That's very bad. Why would I claim something that would make me a target and hurt town before it was relevant?

ezzelin

ezzelin

Ughhhhh I hate this I hate all of this. I really don't think Lucas is mafia, though.

It was relevant a bit earlier into this phase, imo but ok.

Five

Five

I guess I could go to lynch Lights. I don't think Lights is mafia, but anyone is a better lynch target than me right now.

ezzelin

ezzelin

I'm gonna be so angry with myself if you're mafia.

unvote, vote: Tinylightsflash

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 60 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum