Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]}

+10
Rasei
Luxaria
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Ninfia
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 25]

Luxaria

Luxaria

Excuse me, I couldn't hear you over the sound of how much fun us beautiful, intelligent, congenial, non-dead people are having.

13 minutes until game starts, hurry up and join peeeeople

Luxaria

Luxaria

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! in 1920
FINAL HOURS

As the group of tired, shocked, scared, and more than a little battered individuals crawl into the Restaurant on Third and Sixteenth, they pay their thanks to the most beautiful and kind waitress this side of the Hudson, but then they turn inward and assess the reality taking hold. They're angry. They're confused. They're terrified. They split up and scour the sides of the establishment, checking windows and doors and constructing makeshift blockades. No one knows what they saw, nor can they explain the fleshy corpses running down the boulevards covered in blood, attacking and consuming good and honest folk. Let me tell you it straight: The world's gone to hell, but we've all been living in a little hell for some time now. Guess it's about time nature caught up.

Once the perimeter is secured, inventory is held. Weapons are fashioned from everyday items that are now relics of a happier time. Everyone hopes they won't have to use them. Won't have to fight off the ravenous horde. But it's too late, one of them realizes, as soon they all do. There's blood from the door into the interior, leading into the kitchens where someone washed themself clean to avoid detection.

Someone has been bitten.

The Last Day on Earth has started
Vote for players using italicized votes. Most votes gets lynched. If the Infected isn't lynched, everyone dies. Phase ends in a little less than two hours at 6:55 PM PST.

Okay, forum rules say I can't message other players during the game, so I'm posting the PMs in thread and we're operating on the honor system. NO PEEKING AT OTHER ROLE PMS PLEASE! IF YOU DO THE ZOMBIES WILL EAT YOU EVEN SOONER.

KIYOKO'S ROLE PM - NO PEEKING!!:

MR. GERBEAR'S ROLE PM - NO PEEKING!!:

HIGH SERAPH'S ROLE PM - NO PEEKING!!:

NINFIA'S ROLE PM - NO PEEKING!!:

TIKI THE TROLL'S ROLE PM - NO PEEKING!!:

TINYLIGHTFLASH'S ROLE PM - NO PEEKING!!:

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

FIXED THAT ONE.

good catch, everyone's favorite shellduck mollusk thing.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

OH NO, I'M TO LATE
D=

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Vote: high seraph because gossip

Luxaria

Luxaria

No you weren't!

high seraph

high seraph

why do i already have a vote !! ! this is so unfair u guys have done nothing but shame me all game long oh my go d >:'-((

i'm gonna vote: Kiyoko until she tells me i'll be 100% safe from being NK'd on the first night or lynched on the first day of Distortion. i havent been waiting 25 years to play this game just to DIE right at the start ok kiyoko u just dont understand my feelings

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

i voted you because you're a gossip but you never told ME, the journalist, anything!!1 IMAGINE THE SCOOPS

drandahl

drandahl

just spectating

high seraph

high seraph

u can't publish my gossips!!!!!!!!! that's!!!!! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also i am gonna go get sushi now and idk how long this uhh phase will actually last lmfao soRRY

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

OH SHIT, I WAS ADDED
...Vote: High Seraph
Just to ensure we don't no lynch, y'all!

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

phase end it's zombie time now

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

Mr. Gerbear vs Lucas
Lucas vs Kiyoko
Tiki vs Lucas

Lucas II
Kiyoko I