Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]}

+10
Rasei
Luxaria
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Ninfia
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 25]

alcasync

alcasync

Umm! I'm a little busy so this will be a short post. Can someone maybe do a timestamped vote log for D1? ;v;

Also I got a message from I think the gossip(?) that told me that Luxaria needs to dress more modestly because she will never find a good spouse at this rate.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

JUSTICE NEVER DIES

drandahl

drandahl

Poor tiki.

Lux, does Alca's comment match with your understanding of your role?

Luxaria

Luxaria

Still have Love Live spams for the rest of the night, but to quickly reply:

I wouldn't use that particular wording! I will find plenty of spouses! Regardless of what I wear! But, yes, I think it's roughly accurate.

how do you make a portmanteau of Tiki and Commissioner... Commissiki?

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Commissiki sounds like an Alola Pokémon

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Commissitroll

drandahl

drandahl

I second Tiki the Commissitroll.

My guess is that Tiki was killed because he was one of a few people who voted Rasei (and therefore might be more trustworthy). The other Rasei-voters were Alca and TLF. Tiki seems like a good candidate out of these three, either if mafia wants to throw scum on Alca by not killing her or if Alca is mafia.

WILL NOT VOTE RIGHT NOW:
TLF
--Last vote on Rasei, in the last eight minutes, making final tie vote with NL (great job, TLF!).

Lucas
--Seems less likely to me that we have two town stunners who both stun Lucas. Seems more likely to me that one of those stuns are mafia. I'll consider Lucas as town for now.

Ninfia
--Has been giving some info. Seems open so far.

Alca
--Voted Rasei.. also has been giving a bit of role info and has been useful so far. I'd rather keep her around for now.

UNSURE:
Lux
--Posted four minutes before rollover, so was around and could have swung a last-minute ensured NL. Though that certainly would have looked suspicious if we ever outed Rasei later on.

Five
--?

Blaire
--Her calling out to Rasei and me specifically seemed weird, but now that Rasei has flipped mafia, I'd like to push Blaire a bit more. Blaire, why did you ask me and Rasei specifically if we had acted?

Mr. Gerbear
--?

OBV MAF:
Dran
--Please. Can't be more maf, let's lynch this guy.

Last edited by drandahl on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot myself)

drandahl

drandahl

alcasync wrote:Also, I got some information on drandahl, but since none of it conflicts with what he said in his post, I think I'll keep it to myself for now unless people think otherwise!
If anything I've said is corroborated by your new information, can you please mention that at least?

drandahl

drandahl

We do have some info.

CLAIMS:

Let me know if I've missed anything.

Last edited by drandahl on Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total

drandahl

drandahl

(Sorry for quadruple-post. Onboarding new engineer at work tomorrow (PST), don't know how available I'll be, so pushing now)

vote: Mr. Gerb for now.

This phase, I'd be comfortable lynching anyone out of (Lux, Five, Blaire, Gerb) in no particular order.

176Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 12 Empty Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:25 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

@dran I confirmed alca is French and Tiki is American tho but I mean ok I'm the most suspicious again :V

177Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 12 Empty Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:35 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Hmm, fair point.

unvote; vote: Blaire

At least until she answers my question. (Why did you ask Rasei and me specifically if we had acted, Blaire?)

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

to see if any of you would either confirm or deny it, which the two of you did neither :'p

also i possibly have more to share, but i need to hecking sleep right now, im sorry

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

In the interest of sharing info and also not getting mod killed I'm gonna say that my character bio makes no mention of my nationality but I'm apparently blonde, awkward and religious.

drandahl

drandahl

Blaire, I meant why us specifically (as opposed to other players).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum