Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]}

+10
Rasei
Luxaria
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Ninfia
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 25]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Pagetop edit:
Kiyoko wrote:Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 4 LHLzmrZ

ARRIVEDERCI
Wednesday, September 17, 1924

NEW YORK, SEP 17 -- Another body was discovered last night, near 46th and 8th. The body was discovered by a waiter of the nearby restaurant Barbetta, who asked that we do not disclose his name. The waiter reported that the victim had dined at the restaurant prior with a female companion, but he had departed the restaurant early, leaving her to pay the check.

Autopsy reports reveal that the victim appeared to have been beaten to death by multiple assailants with blunt weapons. It is unknown if the attack was targeted or at random, but signs point to gang activity. The body was not hidden, but left in a side alley where it was discovered.

The victim was later identified as Italian immigrant and dock worker, C***. C*** is survived by his mother, who speaks little English but describes him as “hard-working,” “having a loud laugh,” and “a good boy, but always spending all his money on clothing and women, and never bringing anything home for his mother.” She denied that her son had any ties to criminal activities. When asked for any concluding remarks, she replied, “If only he listen to his mother and find a nice Italian girl, then maybe he is not going to this fancy restaurant and getting himself killed.” (For more on C***, see Obituaries, pg 19)

The owner of Barbetta regrets this tragedy, but denies any connection to the victim or his assailants. He alleges that the restaurant will remain open as investigations continue. (For reviews of New York restaurants, including Barbetta, see pg 13)

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 4 Ik2j23b

HIGH SERAPH HAS BEEN STUNNED.
HIGH SERAPH HAS BEEN STUNNED.
CURE HAS BEEN KILLED. SHE WAS THE CASANOVA. SHE WAS TOWN.

DAY ONE START
3M : 8T

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 4 I0e6nVG

First off, if not an error in the rollover, the Lucas double stun is amazing. Good laugh, there.

Second, I'm not wholly surprised it's Cure down first. Besides her not yet having the "That's All She Wrote" achievement (which seems to be a common reason to target certain people on N0 lately), she can be aggressive and dangerous as a Townie.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh my god I can't believe I pagebottomed with rollover

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:Oh my god I can't believe I pagebottomed with rollover

Look again.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ur gr8 <3

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

alcasync

alcasync

Zut alors.

If we don't vote, we lose access to our actions, so vote: Ninfia

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Is... is the female companion in the story relevant. Did someone have dinner with Cure??

alcasync

alcasync

I thought it was a reference to the casanova thing. She goes on dates with people to learn about them? She seemed to be roleplaying it a bit earlier in the thread. ;v;

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

idk what to do with this information but I am posting to avoid modkilling. Will vote later I guess when someone better at this than me starts slinging mud.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

alcasync wrote:I thought it was a reference to the casanova thing. She goes on dates with people to learn about them? She seemed to be roleplaying it a bit earlier in the thread. ;v;

Maybe... but aren't there supposed to be clues in rollover as to who's what alignment? Like. What's flavor and what's real info? aaaaaa

Also is this restaurant the same one where The Waitress works or

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I believe you two are correct.
I'm also going to refrain from asking Alca of her vote was simply done for the stated reasons, or of she has a lead. This does beg the question, though...how shall we use this game's primary gimmick? It seems pivotal to sorting out this mess, though outing the information freely could potentially make them a target.

I'd rather avoid a situation too where people only fess up on their information when under pressure, especially since that could swing wildly, given the possibilities of both, bad info, and info that can relate to more than one other person.

We need to keep cool heads as we collect evidence.

That's all I'll say for now though, just because I'm going be busy for a while. But in the meantime, does anyone have thoughts on potential strategies to safely collect information?

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Hm. Will there be any harm in collecting information in-thread without mentioning who it's about, particularly?

As in, "the person i investigated is from *insert country here* and has *insert item or trait here*, so maybe he's the *insert role here*" and then we compare and arrange it all neatly.

The mafia has powers that interfere with investigations, so having all that information out there in a neat table would make it easier to figure out what stuff doesn't fit? And yet the mafia won't exactly know who has which role? Only the person who gave the information and the person who it's about will know and be able to corroborate/deny for themselves if the stuff is true or consistent.

idek

Rasei

Rasei

I will think of a strategy later but I will not vote Lucas. The chances that Lucas getting hit by two towns in one night is low.

Cure

Cure

:\

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Hi Alca <3 I assume the vote on me is your random vote?

I also will not be voting lucas, for pretty obvious reasons.

also rip cure it was fun to flirt with you before your untimely demise I hope you get lots of girls in heaven.

uhhhh I got super lucky with my role last night! I want to hear from a couple more people before I really jump into things, also I just woke up from a nap so I'm like whahaa rn/

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

alcasync

alcasync

I'm kind of looking for a certain reaction. I'll explain once I feel like I have something to share! And I'll give any information I have then, too. ;v;

unvote, vote: Rasei

I do agree that one of the stuns is probably town, and the other is mafia, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum