Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]}

+10
Rasei
Luxaria
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Ninfia
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 25]

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Meh. As usual, no real reason to vote me except that I sound off.

But hey. I was around literally all phase. If I were mafia I would've voted for Tiny earlier on and try to get that lynch going. It'd have been too risky to RNG between a maf and no lynch when there's someone else. Especially D1.

Unless of course Tiny's maf too lol *shrug* But that's highly unlikely as Tiny actually voted for Rasei.

I'm more inclined to believe maf wasn't around at around rollover. Like, idk, Five maybe

Cure

Cure

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 14 30Ei7Wn

Drandahl } Mr. Gerbear Mr. Alice
Mr. Gerbear } Five
High Seraph } Mr. Alice
Tinylightsflash } Five
Five } Mr. Gerbear
Mr. Alice } Five
Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 14 Ik2j23b

FIVE III
MR. ALICE II
MR. GERBEAR I

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 14 I0e6nVG

Last edited by Cure on Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

street rat is not a tailor and has no tailoring abilities, so fia, i'm curious as to what kind of info you got that makes you say some of the things you said

@dylan--i thought it was kinda obvious why i've been asking about you two, but if it hasnt been clear enough, its because i have some kinda info on either both of you or one of you

also, last night i got info on who im pretty sure is tiki, but its kinda useless now since so much of his info was revealed upon his death rip

ill reread and think on it some more after i get out of bed though oh my god i overslept

Luxaria

Luxaria

alcasync wrote:On that note, I'm guessing high seraph is the gossip since no one mentioned getting a message on N0 when he was stunned, and because high seraph mentioned being married. ;v;

Lucas doesn't want to confirm this, judging by recent posts, but I remembered one thing when Rasei flipped that... I'm not sure if we've glossed over, but I don't want to check every post since I'm about to be busy in a moment, but:

The woman was brought into the precinct for questioning, upon which it was discovered that she was not a woman after all, but a man in disguise.

The individual in question is reported to be notorious con artist, R****, who perpetrated scams from coast to coast under a variety of names and enterprises

This was in the flavor after Rasei was lynched. This is interesting to me for two reasons...

One, the flavor very obviously paints Rasei's entrepreneur role as being sort of built around disguises or trying to pretend to be something/someone she's not. Considering the first post indicates mafia's going to have roles built around misinformation, Rasei having some sort of... ability to look like someone else isn't far-fetched. But, more specifically...

Two, as Lucas pointed out in the last post, it's odd that there weren't any stuns last night phase, when there were two the phase before. However you interpret Rasei's comment about Cure and stunner, one thing that... might make sense from a flavor perspective is if Rasei stuns someone for the night by tying them up or something and tries to imitate some of their identity? And if Lucas is gossip as alca suggested, then that could explain the lack of stun.

Rasei could also just be a plain old stunner and have nothing to do with swapping appearances due to it (though that doesn't explain rollover), or the mafia stunner might not have been Rasei, but there's a weird condition or some other reason why it didn't occur last night. It's curious either way. I suppose I'm also intrigued as to whether the potential disguise(?) did anything mechanically, given the description upon flip, though that may be a moot point considering she is dead.

One thing I did notice while doing the timestamped vote tally, though:

Five wrote:I have reason to believe it's a possibility because I know Lucas is a woman. Looking at the portraits, there don't appear to be many of them in the game, so if that particular part of the obituary is indeed a hint at Cure's action it's entirely possible she was acting on Lucas.

I tried skimming but I did not find any other mention of Lucas' being a woman or gossip beyond alca's mention? Which I also quoted above, so.

@ Five
I'd like to see a post from you, and I'd also like to know what and how you know about Lucas' identity, plus your results from last night.

I'm about to go watch some Olympics with a special someone for a bit, but I'll definitely be back in an hour or a little over that. If Five hasn't posted by then, I'm most likely going to vote on her unless something comes up, but right now I'd like to give her a chance to reply to the recent votes and reads on her before making it a bandwagon.

People I won't vote for this phase: alca, Tiny, probably Lucas, and possibly Ninfia (yes, good, it went to the right place; I think I know your role name, but I'll keep quiet unless I have reason otherwise).

Oh, belated

@ alcasync, re: character history
That was my other half of the theory as to why your character might hide their past, and also why I didn't want to be too specific about it on the off-chance mafia could utilize that information. Given your vote last phase and my general read on you, I'll believe you on this.

p.s. maybe I don't want a husband >:((

edit: how the hell do I always get ninja'd by the person I'm waiting on
edit2: I'll read the last few replies after OLYMPICS. Bbs.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I appreciate that, lux!

umm in terms of my own vote last phase, Rasei and Tiki were the top two people I was inclined to vote for early-phase, which I think I said! I ended up going no lynch because I was sorta busy, and I was alright with rng taking it when I checked in at the very end of phase.

in terms of this phase, it looks like five and blaire are the fan favourites. tbh I,,, of the two I'm more inclined to vote for five. Blaire has been sort of asking around and poking at people this game and I am reading her as town.

there's still a bit of time before rollover and im still at work, but once i get home I'll probably reread a few things, make one of my "the players so far" lists and vote.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Five

Five

@Gerry: I dunno, I personally think "their posts coupled with their voting patterns look suspicious" is a better reason for a vote than "they left the thread half an hour before phase end", especially when about half the players in the game (including you) didn't post between when I did and when the phase ended.

@Luxaria: I ninja'd you but didn't cover what was asked of me (much like your skirt you hussy), so I'll say now that I have no information from last night. I guess since it's pretty much out there now, I can indeed confirm that Lucas is indeed the gossip and that the gossip's ability is indeed the phone call--I don't know anything about what it does, but I do know that Lucas is the gossip and makes phone calls. My ability getting information at all is dependent on some factors that, honestly, make it really weak and truth be told I got awfully lucky to get any information from it at all so far. I'd rather not say more yet if I don't need to, but the odds of me getting information with my role--or indeed my role doing anything at ALL--under most circumstances are pretty slim.

high seraph

high seraph

why is everyone talking abt the gossip, the gossip should be talking about u guys what the heck u guys u r not the gossip stop gossiping abt the gossip thats so uncool dont u care about the gossips feelings at all she totally didnt want to be outed like that in front of the entire nyc community now everyone knows shes cheating on her husbando with curenova and likes to spend time at the speakeasy are you happy now the gossips life is ruined and her kids are crying and her husband just asked for a divorce and her pie got burned she is sitting in the corner of her kitched wishing for a sip of alcohol and wiping her tears off in her apron are you happy guys u hurt the gossip >:((

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

i am crying tears of laughter

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Five

Five

She deserves it. Her skirt is even shorter than Luxaria's. You can see some of her shins and this is frankly unpardonable.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

These past few posts are perfect examples of why I keep coming back here to get abused play.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Vote: Five just in case, though i find it hilarious that i'm on the chopping block AGAIN

high seraph

high seraph

Nineteen Twenty-Five wrote:She deserves it. Her skirt is even shorter than Luxaria's. You can see some of her shins and this is frankly unpardonable.

how dare u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Nineteen Twenty-Five wrote:You can see some of her shins

How many shins exactly

Five

Five

Eight, if I counted right. I think she's actually a spider.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

so if you see 8, and that's only 'some', you're implying that there's more???

what are you, you sound amazing * A *

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum