Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]}

+10
Rasei
Luxaria
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Ninfia
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 25]

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

squints

Rasei

Rasei

May I asked what kind of reaction are you liking for, Alpaca?

Five

Five

Away from my computer tonight and about to make my phone busy downloading Love Live again (against my better judgment) but before I go... The proposed outing of investigation results makes me just a hair uncomfortable. It's not that I think it's a bad idea, I'm just not sure yet? The flavor does suggest that town has a lot of roles that are investigative in some form or fashion, which means we're probably not really super bad off if we lose some investigative power. On the other hand, the OP of the thread notes "Please remember that anything you say may be used against you by another role", which seems like a pretty strong hint that the mafia have ways to use our information against us if we share it too readily. Also, anyone whose information-gathering abilities seem particularly useful is likely to be targeted.

For what it's worth, I don't really think Gerbear is maliciously fishing for information by bringing this up, or anything. Anyway, my idols beckon, so I'll be back either later or tomorrow, dunno which.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Nineteen Twenty-Five wrote: On the other hand, the OP of the thread notes "Please remember that anything you say may be used against you by another role", which seems like a pretty strong hint that the mafia have ways to use our information against us if we share it too readily. Also, anyone whose information-gathering abilities seem particularly useful is likely to be targeted.

I kinda took that as a standard Mafia warning in that anything you say can be used against you. But like. I'm not entirely sure what kind of role someone in the Mafia could have that could use information like hair color or history besides in-thread spec misdirection?

Unless there's a power that's like. "You get to kill all Blondes if you identify them." or something. Idek.

Nineteen Twenty-Five wrote:I don't really think Gerbear is maliciously fishing for information by bringing this up, or anything.

squints

ETA: pls don't find my talkativeness suspicious either. i'm just extremely bored and need an outlet right now. thank you.

Rasei

Rasei

My dear, beautiful Mr. Gerbear, you can always talk to me if you are bored. (Through I need to go to bed soonish, like twenty minutes ago soonish.)

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

@Rasei aww thank you ;~; but you should go to bed hahaha

alcasync

alcasync

My interpretation of that line from the first post was that maybe mafia has some way to frame players by leaving fake clues. For example, maybe they can leave blond hair at a crime scene when none of them are blond?

I think in the long run, keeping quiet about information will hurt us more than it will help. Even if mafia can use the information against us, this does seem like a game where town has to work together to put the puzzle pieces together. ;v;

@Rasei, Telling people what reaction I'm looking for kind of defeats the purpose of voting to get a reaction, doesn't it? ;v;

Rasei

Rasei

Very true. Vote: Dran for president for now.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

alcasync wrote:My interpretation of that line from the first post was that maybe mafia has some way to frame players by leaving fake clues. For example, maybe they can leave blond hair at a crime scene when none of them are blond?

i

didn't think about that

Hm. Which of the roles on the front page could leave fake clues? The Commissioner? Which would make sense tbqh because if town has investigative roles, the Commissioner could be the one who thwarts them?

alcasync

alcasync

Um! I'm going to bed soon so I'll just say everything I was planning on saying this phase. I don't have any results for my action yet. I won't get them until the end of the day phase. ;v;

As for voting, I was just voting people I thought might be the kind of people to target Cure and high seraph on n0. I was planning on just voting for everyone who came to mind and unvoting when they posted, but Rasei's posts after I voted her all seem a little guarded which is kind of uncharacteristic for her I think? (Maybe her playstyle has changed. I haven't played in a while and I haven't read the recent games! ;v;) So I think I may leave my vote on Rasei for now? At least until we get more discussion in. Umm, if it matters at all, other than Ninfia and Rasei, I was also considering maybe voting Luxaria or Tiki as people who would target Cure/high seraph.

Oh also, I was thinking about rollover flavor, and maybe it means that mafia has someone with ties to gang activity? As in, as part of their character's history that someone in town would be able to investigate. I think maybe we shouldn't focus too hard on any one piece of information until we know what's actually a clue, though!

Okay that's all! Bonne nuit!

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

double stunned!! poor fella

I like the idea of sharing info in this kind of game, but I also think we should be /really/ careful about how we do it and what we share, but thats kind of a given anyway right haha

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. I've read up. Before I say more though, I'd like for those who haven't popped by yet in a significant way to weigh in first. It's getting late, so that might not be till tomorrow though.

alcasync wrote:Umm, if it matters at all, other than Ninfia and Rasei, I was also considering maybe voting Luxaria or Tiki as people who would target Cure/high seraph.

Okay, listen. Just because I once tried to kill Cure the first two nights in a row a couple rounds ago, and have been on Mafias that giggle upon stunning Lucas, doesn't mean...
...y'know, forget I said anything.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

cote: tiki

but yeah tbh I figured I'd get some prods when I saw cure was the one who died but I've been leaving her be! in recent games! because I don't wanna be that guy okay! Tbh cure being killed is a hard target to parse because she's an excellent player, and there's a lot of players who would agree with that. Me, Rasei, Tiki, and maybe five often look at addressing her as a threat early game? but I could see most any maf team agreeing on her. It's kinda cold to kill her n0 after she was on a break tho ;o;

I actually forgot Lux was playing until you mentioned it Alca, so hey, Lux, what are you thoughts my dear I need to know.

I guess since everyone is beating around the bush about sharing information, I'll throw this out there: I'm fairly certain I know who a certain role is, barring any shenanigans.

gut reactions in the early game:

I'd vote for one of Tiki, Lux, Tiny, Gerry, Rasei, probably.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

pats face hmm just out of curiosity do yall think that certain roles are for maf members, or were both roles and alignments assigned at random? o:

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I think faction is tied into the role? Unless each role had both a maf and town version which would be chosen based on RNG, which idk, that's really complicated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum