Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 56]

676distortion [N0-N3] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:00 pm

Cure

Cure

Okay. SOMEBODY is mafia. Several somebodies, in fact. I think there's about a 0% chance that everyone is town in this game because that would just be an incredibly mean and unfun thing for the hosts to do to us.

I have tossed around the idea that maybe there's only one or two mafia members and people are recruited or certain roles turn into mafia if they encounter certain things/items/whatever, but I have nothing to back this up and that would be pretty confusing. There's a Reason why the ratio is hidden.

I'm okay with lynching any of the people who currently have votes on them. Any of them. I'm not concerned by how close the votes are, and we don't need to worry about ties.

Somebody is getting lynched.

Last edited by Cure on Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

677distortion [N0-N3] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:00 pm

alcasync

alcasync

How likely do you think it is that two people have the exact same role in this game? Because ummmm...

For the record, I would still be okay with being lynched if town thinks it's in their best interest for my role not to be in the game, but please not this phase because I'm about to send item location information to someone many people in thread seem to trust, and that message won't go through until after this phase. ;v;

678distortion [N0-N3] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:02 pm

Cure

Cure

Hmm.

I honestly trust Alca more than I trust Gerry, and since I'm okay with lynching Gerry too (sorry Gerry).

Unvote, Vote: Mr. Gerbear.

get that no lynch out of here.

679distortion [N0-N3] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:02 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I CANNOT CONFIRM OR DENY

Oh but @Cure I'm in a suburby area. Idk if there's more than one suburby area but that's really the only way I can describe it

Also, in case I die, I do have to repeat that I discovered evidence of a girl being stalked. If you are a young lady, you may be being stalked.

That's all I've really found that's interesting.

680distortion [N0-N3] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:04 pm

Five

Five

I wanna piggyback off of what Raie said a while back and say that while day phases will be less productive than in a game with a lot of active roles and investigation related to alignments and actions, this is all the more reason we need actual active day phases and actual active players. This is a point I repeatedly tried to make in one of my early games here, Luxxxiepop's vanilla minigame: if town does not maintain activity and gain information from votes and can't make up for it with night actions, we are going to lose. We lost that game because mafia was able to hide among inactive town.

Another point, this game has no activity requirement whatsoever... I think? Correct me if I'm wrong. But "go AFK pretty much entirely and make people forget you even exist" is a strategy that mafia have used in games WITH activity requirements, and it's even more dangerous here.

Gerry has been throwing out requests to be investigated since the beginning of the game, so I'm inclined to think that whatever his alignment he will appear as town on investigation and as mafia on death. This behavior, I will say, does not remind me of town Gerry under suspicion in any other game I've seen that happen in. And that does tend to happen fairly often.

681distortion [N0-N3] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:07 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Ehhhh honestly I've just learned to chill the fuck out lol.

Vote: She-Ra for self preservation purposes

682distortion [N0-N3] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:09 pm

Cure

Cure

Okay everyone, repeat after me.

"I will send a message to someone every phase from now on. I will not forget to send in my movement action."

Messages and movement are the entire game. Every phase you don't move, is lost information that you could have gathered. Every message you send can tell someone where there is (or isn't) a useful item so people don't have to go through every single screen to find things. We'll cover more ground if we're sharing information, and you can share anything about locations in messages.

Edit: if you don't trust anyone with where you are currently, fine, tell them about where you were on N0 or N1 or something. if you don't know who to trust with information, look at people who seem to be getting a lot of messages and sharing their information, they'll probably pass it on to other people too.

Your messages can be entirely anonymous too if you're afraid that it'll get you killed.

Last edited by Cure on Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

683distortion [N0-N3] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:11 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Aww. I wrote all of that, and not a single mention after. No potential senpais notice me.

As for messages, the messages I've been sending I hope will be helpful in at least one regard, though they could end up useless. We shall see.

Anyway, sure. For reasons I've stated, and then for what's been said after... Vote: Mr. Gerbear.

Ninja'd: And good on ya for it, Gerry. =D I hope the chill helps you better enjoy the games.

684distortion [N0-N3] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:11 pm

Rasei

Rasei

"I will send a message to someone every phase from now on. I will not forget to send in my movement action."

685distortion [N0-N3] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:12 pm

Cure

Cure

I read it Tiki, it was a good post. I'm sorry I got distracted yelling at people for no lynching/no messaging.

Edit: The fact that I can only send one message per phase has been really killing me. Like, I wish I could send MORE, because I have a backlog of things I want to send to people (and also replies), and not enough phases to send them. The skipped phase really hurt because I had to delay the next two messages I was going to send. And then there's some people who have neither sent messages nor moved at all and it's like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA why

Last edited by Cure on Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

686distortion [N0-N3] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:15 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:I read it Tiki, it was a good post. I'm sorry I got distracted yelling at people for no lynching/no messaging.

Thank you.
And yes. That is the way of the Raie. You do it well.

687distortion [N0-N3] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:16 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I read Tiki! You will likely get a message tonight.

688distortion [N0-N3] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:16 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Being outwardly chill is only really for everybody else's benefit lol. But yeah I'm not exactly all that worried about being lynched because hey i don't really have much to offer this game *SHRUG*

689distortion [N0-N3] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:18 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I feel very silly I thought there was a curfew every phase. I will endeavour to send messages from now on.
unvote, vote: gerbear because I dislike activity votes

690distortion [N0-N3] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:20 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Not going to join the Mr. Ger-bandwagon just yet, but will check in later in the phase. Good news is, it's Friday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum