Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 56]

736distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:22 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Went to the most recent page to see what's happening. For the record, I'm on page 27 of this thread, lol. I have no idea what's happening and have only acted once in this game because I keep forgetting about it.

Edit: this is not a good pagetop

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 Mnyzf5c

Last edited by plotstickers on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

737distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:24 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Crypsis wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:I would just like to point out the blatant, anti-troll racism, denying me any honorifics when the others get them.

is Tik-kun okay? ^w^

Colonel Tiki is a strong troll. He will be fine.

738distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Crypsis wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:I would just like to point out the blatant, anti-troll racism, denying me any honorifics when the others get them.

is Tik-kun okay? ^w^

*Googles*

I shall accept this.

As far as the no lynches, I'm willing to let ezz's slide, at least. She explained to me yesterday that she'd be without net today too.

plotstickers wrote:Went to the most recent page to see what's happening. For the record, I'm on page 27 of this thread, lol. I have no idea what's happening and have only acted once in this game because I keep forgetting about it.

Edit: this is not a good pagetop

To earn forgiveness, and to make it a good pagetop...dog gif, please.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

739distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:27 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

She-Ra III
No Lynch I
plotstickers II
Mr. Gerbear XI
deo I

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 ZT4k8rL

T3tsuya vs She-Ra
Five vs no lynch plotstickers
ezzelin vs no lynch
Ardonye vs plotstickers
Cure vs She-Ra Mr. Gerbear
Katze vs Mr. Alice She-Ra
Mr. Alice vs Mr. Gerbear
alcasync vs Mr. Gerbear
She-Ra vs Mr. Gerbear
Rasei vs deo
tinylightsflash vs no lynch Mr. Gerbear
Mr. Gerbear vs She-ra
Tiki the Troll vs Mr. Gerbear
Sammiya vs Mr. Gerbear
Crypsis vs Mr. Gerbear
high seraph vs Mr. Gerbear
drandahl vs no vote Mr. Gerbear
angel★ vs no vote
deo vs Mr. Gerbear

Plot needs no forgiveness for me. She already knows why I forgive her

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

740distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:32 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Okay, I've backread enough to feel comfortable jumping on this.

vote: Gerry

Gerry, I'd rather risk a miller-claimed player earlier in the game than risk another NL. Sorry. As it stands, we don't get alignment ratio anyway, so we're already operating on little hard info about the current state of things.

On this note, I'm a little concerned the rounds without NK were actually rounds with a town->maf conversion. I have no reason to believe this to be true, but I feel it's another explanation for the lack of NK, as well as the from-the-start lack of alignment ratio.

741distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:32 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Also, Raie, both you and Tet are good people. I don't really feel that bullied by either of you.

742distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:33 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

chicken tiki masala

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 WGxLylM

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

743distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:33 pm

drandahl

drandahl

chicken X masala

The newest honorific among young people these days.

744distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:chicken tiki masala

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 WGxLylM

With that avatar, it's Omega Squad Chicken Tiki Masala Teemo, thank you very much.

745distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Cure wrote:Also, I think I picked up the same item you did. The one that goes to the bracelet/necklace. I'm not sure if you missed when I mentioned it before. You don't have the actual chain part, but the thing that goes on it, right? Because that's what I found.

yes that's what i got.

also, i think i trust you enough to the point that i can tell you that it apparently doesn't have any effect when used on its own! I didn't get this information firsthand though, so I can't be 100% sure this is true, but it did come from a source that I currently trust as well, so, yeah. One one hand, there's apparently an unlimited supply of these (at least 3 of them have been picked up so far, anyway), but on the other hand, it's virtually useless unless your role has a direct effect on item usage or you can find its missing piece (if such a thing even exists; I haven't been contacted by anyone about a bracelet, or chain, or necklace or even a dog collar that could be missing something, but, then again, ppl might just be skeptical about sharing this info with me, which is understandable).

746distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:47 pm

deo

deo

wow i'm sorry that i'm late yet again and i haven't read back that much but uh

i'm like 99.99% certain that i know what youre talking about as well lucas and i think i know who can use it maybe

but because i've missed sending messages two phases in a row i have less info than i really should have

747distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:48 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I just noticed Plottie's 2nd pagetop edit.

I knew there was a reason I liked you. All is forgiven.

748distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:56 pm

deo

deo

okay really late but in the interest of time and another thing that may be of questionable legality to explain vote: Mr. Gerbear

there's some other things i want to say but i'll do it after rollover because again time constraints

749distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I'm going to beat Kiyoko to phase end today

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 Giphy

e: also only one person can post and then next post is pagetop, ftr

e2: NO ONE POST

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

750distortion [N0-N3] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:01 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

mitsu wins good job mitsu

sending PMs out, no spec til rollover!

e: also this may take me a little longer than normal. On starbucks internet and it's slow

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum