Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 52 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 56]

721distortion [N0-N3] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:31 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

You can trust Cure on that. She's an expert in bullying.

Pagetop surprise
distortion [N0-N3] - Page 49 MU7GDPO

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

722distortion [N0-N3] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:33 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

katze wrote:Yes, if a popular vote catches on and a Mafia member is really good at talking, they can lead votes by persuading unsuspecting town members into voting with them and other Mafia members.

i dunno, i mean I'm not very good at this game yet but i think if people give reasons for their vote, isn't that okay? maybe they're all voting for the same person because they all think that person is suspicious. :o

I think alca-nee and Tiki and Cure-senpai and everyone else's reasons about the stun blocking the night kill make a lot of sense, so i'm voting the same way as them! ^w^

723distortion [N0-N3] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:35 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:You can trust Cure on that. She's an expert in bullying.

As far as bullying goes, I think everyone would rather have me bully them than Tet.

Unless you're some kind of masochist that likes being stepped on.

SAKI-CHAN I THINK YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD AT THIS GAME. YOU DID REALLY WELL IN THE OTHER GAME YOU PLAYED AND YOU'VE BEEN VERY HELPFUL AND INSIGHTFUL SO FAR IN THIS ONE TOO. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

724distortion [N0-N3] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:38 pm

high seraph

high seraph

ok idk what happened because i've spent the entire day drowning in paper and books about human rights ok so i dont know exactly why theres a lynch wagon on gerry right now but i dont know anything tbh and i need to put my vote, uh, somehwere?? so i'm gonna go ahead and vote: gerry im sorry for being p inactive and useless,,,

but i hav to say

that i prefer it when raie bullies me than tet tbh ok oolies outie

725distortion [N0-N3] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:40 pm

Cure

Cure

high seraph wrote:but i hav to say

that i prefer it when raie bullies me than tet tbh ok oolies outie

;) I'll bully you any day of the week, lucas bby.

Also, I think I picked up the same item you did. The one that goes to the bracelet/necklace. I'm not sure if you missed when I mentioned it before. You don't have the actual chain part, but the thing that goes on it, right? Because that's what I found.

726distortion [N0-N3] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:41 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

She-Ra III
No Lynch I
plotstickers II
Mr. Gerbear IX
deo I

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 49 ZT4k8rL

T3tsuya vs She-Ra
Five vs no lynch plotstickers
ezzelin vs no lynch
Ardonye vs plotstickers
Cure vs She-Ra Mr. Gerbear
Katze vs Mr. Alice She-Ra
Mr. Alice vs Mr. Gerbear
alcasync vs Mr. Gerbear
She-Ra vs Mr. Gerbear
Rasei vs deo
tinylightsflash vs no lynch Mr. Gerbear
Mr. Gerbear vs She-ra
Tiki the Troll vs Mr. Gerbear
Sammiya vs Mr. Gerbear
Crypsis vs Mr. Gerbear
high seraph vs Mr. Gerbear
drandahl vs no vote
angel★ vs no vote

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

727distortion [N0-N3] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:43 pm

drandahl

drandahl

vote: NV. I don't have enough information to contribute a vote right now.

Also I don't have bullying preference, since apparently that's also in discussion.

728distortion [N0-N3] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Cure

Cure

(Drandahl has indicated preference towards Tet over me in the past. Everyone may interpret that however they want)

729distortion [N0-N3] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:46 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Crypsis wrote:I think alca-nee and Tiki and Cure-senpai and everyone else's reasons about the stun blocking the night kill make a lot of sense, so i'm voting the same way as them! ^w^

I would just like to point out the blatant, anti-troll racism, denying me any honorifics when the others get them.

730distortion [N0-N3] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:48 pm

katze

katze

T3tsuya wrote:It's a solid choice. I'm not moving my vote for posterity's sake just in case I have to later be like "I didn't vote for Gerry.". But I see the reasoning behind it and it's more solid than almost anything we have. I am not going to be surprised if and when he flips maf and I'm not strictly going to subscribe to the idea his one passive role that he does have is just 'Be a detriment to town. Sorry buddy.'
That's my reasoning for not moving my vote alongside the idea of him possibly being trained by the mafia. It's solid, yes. I'm also protecting myself the best that I can in case that lynch backfires somehow.

731distortion [N0-N3] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:05 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Less than an hour to go, lovelies. Looking at the last vote tally post, there are, what, 5 people who have yet to vote?

732distortion [N0-N3] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:07 pm

angel★

angel★

whoops got distracted by a host of other things, going to vote: no vote. looks like it's going to be gerry anyways, but i've learned again and again that i'm always wrong about gerry so i'm just.... gonna stay out of it this time lmao.

733distortion [N0-N3] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:14 pm

Five

Five

I am not a fan of all these NL/NV votes. I don't think any of the reasons given for voting that way are ones that I can get behind. If you're busy this phase, did you not have any suspicions at all before this phase started? I dunno. Voting is good. Lynches are how we kill mafia. No lynches get us basically nowhere, and not voting at all is even worse.

734distortion [N0-N3] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Those people who vote no vote, no lynch, or not bothering to even vote at all are getting the sideeyed from me.

735distortion [N0-N3] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:21 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

Tiki The Troll wrote:I would just like to point out the blatant, anti-troll racism, denying me any honorifics when the others get them.

is Tik-kun okay? ^w^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 52 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum