Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 56]

751distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:27 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

My god I'm so behind sorry guys. Will catch up when I can but that probs won't be till Sunday :(

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

752distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:34 pm

drandahl

drandahl

we cannot be trusted with pagetop

753distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:35 pm

Five

Five

Ninfia oh my god.

754distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:37 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I can't believe this

It's okay I'll settle for a middle post

755distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:39 pm

katze

katze

//intense laughter

756distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:52 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

salt middle school

757distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:53 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

*Refrains from posting after Kiyo ninja, gets home, looks at thread.*

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 Tumblr_m1rkkqeU9D1rqfhi2o1_400

Anyway, all i wanted to say is, Mitsu finds the best dog gifs. =D I forget which game it was, but she had a ton of awesome ones there, too.

Ninja'd BTW, Plottie, that was an excellect dog gif as well, two paws up.

758distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:54 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

759distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:00 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ninfia wrote:WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

nautilus wrote:I'm going to beat Kiyoko to phase end today

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 Giphy

e: also only one person can post and then next post is pagetop, ftr

e2: NO ONE POST

Kiyoko wrote:mitsu wins good job mitsu

sending PMs out, no spec til rollover!

e: also this may take me a little longer than normal. On starbucks internet and it's slow

Ninfia wrote:My god I'm so behind sorry guys. Will catch up when I can but that probs won't be till Sunday :(

Gold

760distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 0dZrth9

The wanted posters hang all over town. A grainy still from the corner store security cameras. Some youth in a hoodie, jeans, and sneakers, holding a diet coke. WANTED FOR MURDER. Two murders, now. The murder of the victim in the corner store alleyway. The murder, perhaps, of the corner store owner.

He’s cornered, now. There’s some irony in that.

“It’s the killer! Get’m!” calls a voice that no one can pinpoint, a voice whose identity doesn’t matter, because it speaks in the words of the many. The police don’t condone vigilante action, but desperate times call for disparate ethics.

No one knows who strikes the first blow, but does it matter? Kick—this one’s for my brother. Punch—this one’s for my son. A hailstorm of indignation, desperation, despair, as if healing occurred through the transfer of pain. Blow after blow after blow, inflicting physically their depth of emotional pain.

By the time the blue uniforms pry through the crowd, he’s no longer breathing.

“It’s always the quiet ones,” they’ll murmur later, in a nodding huddle. “I always knew there was something off about that kid.”

They’ll debate in knowing whispers about access to weaponry, about violent video games, about mental illness, about drugs, about youth and degeneracy and about a hundred things they know nothing about. They’ll rest less restlessly knowing this menace is off the streets for good.

They won’t talk about the crowd that killed a teenager in a community center turned courtroom.

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 F33cN69

Mr. Gerbear was lynched. They were mafia. They were a local student who, according to classmates, “often kept to themselves.” Mr. Gerbear was the primary suspect in the string of local murders. They were last witnessed buying a bottle of soda around the time of the murder in the alley beside the corner store. They are survived by a mother, ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙, and a father, ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙. The parents have declined to comment.

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 ZT4k8rL NIGHT THREE

A curfew has been instated. All actions must be submitted before 4pm PST.

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

761distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:01 pm

Five

Five

Who was Sadie Dalton?

762distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:03 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Tiki The Troll wrote:Ninja'd BTW, Plottie, that was an excellect dog gif as well, two paws up.

thx tiki

Ninfia wrote:WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 N7zZFd

763distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:05 pm

Five

Five

angel, was my assumption correct?

764distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:11 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I got a message, I presume from Rasei, since she said she would.

It's an excellent message, regardless of who sent it.

Also, hoodie, Diet Coke, circumstantial evidence, killed by vigilante justice...
...well, the seeming Shades of Trayvon may well add to Gerry's miller claim, if we're to read into all that.

765distortion [N0-N3] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:14 pm

chinomi

chinomi

I LITERALLY JUST WOKE UP... MAFIA + TIMEZONES ARE ABSOLUTELY FUCKING AWFUL. to the two who sent me messages last night: THANK YOU - i can only reply to one of you and it's detrimental i reply to one of you like ASAP so i will try to reply to the other the next phase.

will post more later after i absorb my PM from last night and properly get through these messages and reply to them.

sorry about not voting orz i'll definitely make sure to next time

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum