Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 52 of 56]

766distortion [N0-N3] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:15 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

It's okay, we still <3 you, Chi. =D
(Maybe send in your actions now though, just in case.)

Pagetop doggos:
distortion [N0-N3] - Page 52 4UffVTJ

767distortion [N0-N3] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:21 pm

chinomi

chinomi

i've actually gotten my PMs in every single phase except the one where the phase ended early. i've been on top of my game with that one - it's just this past phase's voting that slipped me. gotta send out those messages yo.

768distortion [N0-N3] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:22 pm

Cure

Cure

@Alca - I kind of thought that's where that might be based on something else someone told me. I'm hoping there aren't too many right now because that could get kind of scary later on. I'll make my way over there if I can, but my path back seems to be gone so I might have to take the long way around. Also, I sent some info to Saki to pass along to you!

@Katze - I think you should do the second thing rather than the first. I think it could potentially give us some useful information. Especially after the results we just had.

I don't really have an opinion on Gerry's alignment. :T He was either a miller as he claimed, or he was actually mafia. Regardless, I'm not surprised that he flipped mafia.

Does C7E02 mean anything to anyone?

Last edited by Cure on Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

769distortion [N0-N3] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:23 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cool, cool.
Any thoughts you can spare on Gerry, given his claims, the suspicions against him, and the ensuing rollover?

770distortion [N0-N3] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:26 pm

chinomi

chinomi

my thoughts sort of echo cure's it's like lmfaoooo yeah he flipped maf but he's been claiming miller so ??????????? that flip wasn't really a surprise to me and the information i've gathered in this game hasn't revolved around gerry at all, unfortunately.

i am wondering if it's possible, not for gerry, but for someone to be mafia but not know they're mafia... i can't say WHY i'm wondering this but something's been bugging me i guess

771distortion [N0-N3] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:30 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I didn't get any infomation yesterday, nor did I recieve a message.

772distortion [N0-N3] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:30 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Fair. And like I said before anyway, with the obscured ratio, it doesn't change anything about how we move forward here, anyway.

773distortion [N0-N3] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:36 pm

Five

Five

Gerry's flavor makes perfect sense for a town death-miller who appears properly under investigation. I'm not going to jump to conclusions based on that flavor, but I think that's more likely than the alternative.

I found some shoes. Real big shoes. Big ol' hidden shoes.  I think someone mentioned big footprints before. I'll dig it up later. Thought I was leaving the benches area last phase. Was not actually leaving the benches area last phase. Leaving the benches area this phase instead.

Sadie Dalton was a nine year old child who died in 1916.

Who was Sadie Dalton?

774distortion [N0-N3] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:38 pm

katze

katze

@cure: Done.

I'd also like to say that i am no longer in DUSTY BOOKSHELF area. I'll let you know where I am during the next day phase if that's okay. I don't want people to know where I am specifically right now.

775distortion [N0-N3] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:40 pm

Cure

Cure

Speaking of footprints. I found the same footprints both Ninfia and Lucas did.

Ninfia said they were men's shoes. Lucas said he thought they were a woman's footprints (or a man with small feet?). Interestingly enough, while I don't know what type of shoes they are, I'm pretty sure the footprints are too big to be a woman's.

... lmao i just realized the poem i got the other day was probably from lucas.

776distortion [N0-N3] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:45 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Cure wrote:Does C7E02 mean anything to anyone?

yes, and you might suspect why. a trail of blood led up to it.

by the way raie i just realized-- i cant believe my fucking poem didn't mean anything to u when you were exactly where u were supposed to be for it to make sense i'm actually done with u ok bye /storms off

Five wrote:Sadie Dalton was a nine year old child who died in 1916.

Who was Sadie Dalton?

If everything that has been revealed so far is to be believed, she apparently vanquished a great evil in 1916. I don't think we knew that she died in the same year (maybe while doing her great heroic deed?) until you brought it up now. I think appearance-wise, she must look a great deal like Dahlia Hawthorne from Ace Attorney... uh, minus the plot twist I guess. (also this is legit, I'm not just assuming, Raie and Hayley can likely confirm)

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 52 Dahlia-smiling

ninja'd by rAIE IM NOT TALKING 2 U ANYMROE U NERD

777distortion [N0-N3] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:48 pm

Cure

Cure

high seraph wrote:
Cure wrote:Does C7E02 mean anything to anyone?

yes, and you might suspect why. a trail of blood led up to it.

by the way raie i just realized-- i cant believe my fucking poem didn't mean anything to u when you were exactly where u were supposed to be for it to make sense i'm actually done with u ok bye /storms off

Five wrote:Sadie Dalton was a nine year old child who died in 1916.

Who was Sadie Dalton?

If everything that has been revealed so far is to be believed, she apparently vanquished a great evil in 1916. I don't think we knew that she died in the same year (maybe while doing her great heroic deed?) until you brought it up now. I think appearance-wise, she must look a great deal like Dahlia Hawthorne from Ace Attorney... uh, minus the plot twist I guess. (also this is legit, I'm not just assuming, Raie and Hayley can likely confirm)

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 52 Dahlia-smiling

ninja'd by rAIE IM NOT TALKING 2 U ANYMROE U NERD

In hindsight it makes sense to me, but you sent it to me a few phases before I got to where it made sense so I was kind of like "wot". If it makes you feel better, I realized like... a phase later that it might have been me you sent it to, and I did check that area first based on what you'd said in thread. I just didn't realize what the poem was referring to until exactly right now.

778distortion [N0-N3] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:50 pm

Five

Five

Are we sure those were the same footprints?

Actually, what was the reason given for thinking they were women's footprints? Wasn't it the style of shoe?

Sadie Dalton died in 1916. Have you heard the name before, Lucas? I don't think anyone said it yet. I thought the girl with the umbrella was older. Sadie was but a child.

779distortion [N0-N3] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Cure

Cure

They're the same footprints. They were dress shoes (and also it's the same area ninfia/lucas were in). They're (probably) too big to be from a woman.

780distortion [N0-N3] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:54 pm

Five

Five

If the footprints are from dress shoes, why did someone go through the trouble of burying a pair of sneakers?

Very large ones, I might add.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 52 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum