Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 51]

31distortion [D4-N6] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:13 pm

katze

katze

No Kiyo told me the other day I can't claim items in thread...

32distortion [D4-N6] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:17 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Oh

Completely disregard my last post then

33distortion [D4-N6] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:19 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I did the vig shot on Rasei I thought I would go with my gut but I was pretty horribly wrong there :') the last game I played made me over confident jfc. I'm still digging around my area and haven't uncovered any more useful flavour but I got another thing! Maybe I'll just pass it to someone else this time (':

I'm sorry Rasei ._.

34distortion [D4-N6] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:27 pm

Five

Five

angel: The answers to the questions at the beginning are yes and no.

Before angel I had been messaging Dylan all game. Except for n0 where I just shitposted. I read him as town very early but was actually starting to doubt it. I wonder who killed him.

Gerry, do you wear large sneakers?

35distortion [D4-N6] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:30 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'm unaware of what kind of footwear I'm wearing. Rollover when I died said I was wearing sneakers but that's the first I've heard of that.

36distortion [D4-N6] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:30 pm

katze

katze

I can say, at least, that I've discovered loafer footprints. They have a heel, but i'm led to believe that they don't belong to a woman.

37distortion [D4-N6] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:31 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

U-um, I shot drandahl. I had still been feeling uncomfortable about him from Day 1 and got the gun early on in. I'd been debating on it since I got the gun and finally went for it. (I also messaged Cure and T3t both about the gun, Cure twice, T3t once.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

38distortion [D4-N6] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:35 pm

Cure

Cure

Yeah, I knew Drandahl was you, Sammie, but I wasn't sure if you wanted to claim it or not. I also caught Tet's comment to you the other day. Tbh, I would have done the same thing.

I am... however not too sure how I feel about Tiny shooting Rasei, especially since Tiny is on the "????" side of my list rather than the town side.

39distortion [D4-N6] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:36 pm

Five

Five

So nobody knows yet what happens to items when people get killed?

40distortion [D4-N6] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:39 pm

Cure

Cure

One of three things probably happens.

1: The items drop in the area around their body (unlikely, since it seems like everyone has a separate "instance" of the story, so there's probably a finite number of each item equal to the number of players.

2: They poof into the void

3: They stay in the player's inventory in case they get revived.

41distortion [D4-N6] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:40 pm

katze

katze

as far as i'm aware, nobody knows. Or if they do, nobody has said anything.... Maybe they just go poof? Or perhaps the person that kills the person with the item picks the items up?

Ninja'd by Raie

42distortion [D4-N6] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:43 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Umm! I have a request for if people do want to lynch me. ;v; I did say I was okay being lynched but before that happens, would you allow me to give my items to someone else so they don't go to waste? I'll let thread decide who should have them. Cure and Crypsis should both know what items I have, and where I found them, though not the most recent one(s). I have three right now.

vote: Mr. Gerbear for now though.

@Five: did you give an item to someone who died?

43distortion [D4-N6] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:45 pm

Five

Five

One of two things. I saw that, Cure.

Also, they could go to the person who killed them. None of our vig claims mentioned picking up though so I doubt it? I wonder if Gerry has any insight.

For what little it would be worth, I mean, given nobody can really... trust him.

44distortion [D4-N6] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:46 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Ah, I guessed! Thank you Cure! But I believe in situations like this honesty is the best policy. I messed up, and thus should fess up. (I SHOULD NOT GET GUNS. I have horrible judgement with vig kills.)

And hello again Gerry.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

45distortion [D4-N6] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:48 pm

Cure

Cure

Five wrote:One of two things. I saw that, Cure.

I thought of the third thing while I was writing the post FIGHT ME. >:((

craies i don't really want to lynch alca because she's been helpful and one of the few people i trust with messages at night and stuff. (Did saki pass my info along to you yet? If not, I was considering messaging you this phase anyway).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum