Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 51]

46distortion [D4-N6] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:53 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Yes! She told me about a thing you found and where you found it. ;v; She also told me where she was going next.

47distortion [D4-N6] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:58 pm

Five

Five

I have been messaging Dylan all game. I also think someone who died had an item in their possession when they did so.

IMO the kill on Dylan was very unfortunate. Dylan might be a good revival target but he also wasn't very active so I don't really know if it's a good idea. Raie I think I need to start talking to you.

I don't know how specific I can be with my information in thread because I'm kind of bad at this particular game.

48distortion [D4-N6] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:09 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Ohh um, Cure! I'm currently heading back to the place I mentioned I'd be going back to. You may want to pass on information about item locations to Saki instead since I think she intends to explore around! Backtracking is taking me a while though so until I have something new to report, is there anyone I should send information to?

49distortion [D4-N6] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:19 pm

Cure

Cure

@Alca, I'll do that then. I've mostly been corresponding with Tet, though I'm not sure who he's been messaging.

I'm making a stop at another location for a couple phases, but I'll be able to go to the area you told me about soon.

I think eleni might be good to revive, since she's been dead the longest and will have had time to do Dead Things and tell us more about them. Though, on the flip side, she didn't have much time to do normal exploring.

Ummm I got three messages last night. Two were from Alca/Tet, and the third was like a public service announcement from an unknown person that I think was hinting at something but I already know about what they were hinting at so.

shrugs. SHRUGS A LOT???

50distortion [D4-N6] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:22 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay.

What the fuck, people?

And of course, this comes after I get information that the cops wanted tips on A TEENAGER OR ADULT IN A HOODIE, SO I COULD FURTHER CONFIRM WE LIKELY DID GOOD ON THE GERRY LYNCH.

Not to mention, Rasei's message to me, where she pretty much claimed the roll in her obituary, had me feeling good about her as Town. Also, looks like I was right for giving Dylan slack for acting, not like himself, but his character, as he is wont to RP.

Well. This is fucked.
Vote: Mr. Gerbear

That out of the way, we still should discuss who else to consider voting, or ACCURATELY shooting.

Sorry if I'm saltier usual. It's been a day, after a serious of other, crappy, if not as bad as today, day. XD

But yeah. Because of my explorations telling me to look out for a hoodie player, my vote is not moving.

51distortion [D4-N6] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:23 pm

Cure

Cure

(though, to be fair, if gerry is a miller, flavor would want to incriminate him, right? I'm not saying I actually think he's a miller, but there it is.)

Though yeah, maybe less High Nooning it up with the guns for a bit. Since... we're probably going to be seeing a lot of them.

52distortion [D4-N6] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:25 pm

Five

Five

I did find that pair of sneakers.

But if I found that pair of sneakers, should I be looking for someone who wears sneakers, or someone who's missing shoes?

53distortion [D4-N6] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:26 pm

Cure

Cure

That's... a difficult question.

The only person I know of who is missing shoes is a child, and thus won't fit those massive sneakers.

54distortion [D4-N6] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:29 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I thought about that, Cure. But, I dunno. It's the first bit of info I've found that had not been outed (though I suspect this might be what Ardoneye saw), and the first investigative bit of info I've seen from the adventure, discussed in thread or otherwise, that actually seemed to point to a player, than a mysterious, vague background plot.

55distortion [D4-N6] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:06 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'm literally being framed for these murders, of course there'll be bolo's out for me.

56distortion [D4-N6] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:08 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Mr. Gerbear wrote:I WAS ENJOYING THE AFTERLIFE THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Damn.

Also I'm angry @ you all tbqh. So much illogic trying to justify my lynch but there's no point arguing when literally nothing I do can stop me from looking suspicious. I try to claim as early as possible, but I guess someone's counterclaim was more believable right. There's no reason to believe my role is simply what I say it is because this game wouldn't dare gave someone with such anti-town role be town? Guess again, this game is HUGE and literally any role is possible. Lynch me when there's tons of people around who hardly post and have contributed no information when I've actually tried to reveal everything I can short of claiming things outright? Yeah.

Lynch me again, you'll get the exact same result. Feel free to do so and not get any new information. :) that's ok. i welcome death. It treated me better than this town ever did.

Vote: alcasync

Listen

The game is, trust nobody. Or for the optimistic among us, trust but verify. We haven't been able to verify and you literally fit the bill for our best bet. You logically know in your head that a stunned person on the same night as no kill happening is pretty much unignorable.

For what it's worth. Color me interested. She-Ra never really fell off my radar. She's among one of a few people who have said very, very little since the beginning of this and I'm interested in why you think she's maf. If we lynch her and she flips maf we gain a hell of a lot of information. We would see if Gerry is lying and if so, we can lynch Gerry easy. We've done it before, we can do it again. But more importantly if Gerry gives us information that leads to a mafia member, we would have something that says we can trust him. Which means we would have to take a good, long look at alca and her claim. And that would be a really interesting turn of events.

I have a constant where if alca lives past the third day I start looking at her more closely. It's not just alca, just any big talkers in the thread. Cure, alca, Five, Katze, myself. We're all talking a lot. We can't all be town. Obviously I'm gonna say I'm town. I'm personally inclined to think everyone on the list is town right now to be honest. Cure especially has messaged me nearly every single night telling me everything she could. Still. There has to be an upset somewhere.

I'll break this down more and vote in the morning because I am way too thrashed right now but, it's something for everyone to think about while speculating. Don't discount the possibility of anyone when the only ones cleared are the dead.

And even then, that's not always true.

57distortion [D4-N6] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm

Cure

Cure

Btw, there's more guns in play. If we lynch someone else, we can always shoot gerry later.

58distortion [D4-N6] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:14 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Listen

This isn't my first mafia game, I know how this works. I even said back when I was stunned that yeah of course I'm suspect number one, lynch me, you'll see what assignment will show up and then MAYBE just maybe someone will put all the hints I've been blatantly talking about since day one and figure out OH why the fuck would someone mafia want to be investigated.

Anyway, I'm particularly fearful of any character in this game with positions of authority. Whoever's out framing me has access to security footage of the crime scene, and some sort of authority to disseminate that information to the town on wanted posters and stuff. That's it, really.

59distortion [D4-N6] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:17 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

PS

Sammiya is telling the truth. She ran her COLD BLOODED MURDER past Cure and myself. We were like "Sure what's the worst that could happen"

For what it's worth, I gained some pretty heavy ideas on who is lying and who is not based on the fact dran and the dog bled red. Thats why I'm not against testing Gerry's claim. I don't really disagree with the possibility.

But everyone who is trying to play deadeye, holster them guns for awhile cowpokes. Safety first.

60distortion [D4-N6] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:17 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

It's just really strange because in a game where nobody's supposed to trust anybody, there's already a lot of trust behind the scenes. People already trust each other somewhat due to some meta reason, idk. Can't help but think how unfounded THAT all is, really.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum