Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 51]

406distortion [D4-N6] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:46 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Five wrote:Do any of the revived players have any idea what might happen to items when people die?

I had no items when I died

407distortion [D4-N6] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:56 am

chinomi

chinomi

I'm going to have to sleep soon so I need to put a vote in. vote: plot because she hasn't been around a lot - I KNOW YOU'RE BUSY PLOT BUT I MUST DO THIS ;___; i teach for the first time on friday and i am terrified... plz help me senpai...

408distortion [D4-N6] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:58 am

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

Mr. Gerbear III
chinomi II
plotstickers III
Mr. Alice I

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 28 ZT4k8rL

Five vs Mr. Gerbear
Mr. Alice vs Mr. Gerbear
angelstar vs chinomi
Tiki the Troll vs Mr. Gerbear
chinomi vs plotstickers
Ardonye vs plotstickers
T3tsuya vs chinomi
Cure vs plotstickers
alcasync vs Mr. Alice

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

409distortion [D4-N6] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:08 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I, for a fact, know Plot has something she can share with the rest of the class.

I don't know any specifics, nor can I get more specific on how I know.

410distortion [D4-N6] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:10 am

Cure

Cure

I'm willing to vote plot, tiny, blaire, tiki, or five this phase.

there's no real point in lynching gerry again. someone can just shoot him.

411distortion [D4-N6] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:20 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

vote: plotstickers

YET AGAIN (is this like... my second time? or third time?? idk)

Honestly my first vote on plot was an activity/discussion generating vote, but now I'm just outright suspicious. Please share with the thread!!!!!!

ALSO FYI: due to ~timezones~ I won't be able to change my vote so if there's a tie or something please don't count on me jumping in to save the day short of a miracle.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

412distortion [D4-N6] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:24 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Vote: Chinomi because it seems the most interesting right now and I am legit not going to be able to devote any attention to the game today so we'll see what happens. I seriously do think Chinomi is a strong lynch pick at this point in the game given that someone can just shoot Gerry if that's the route we want to take. I'm not sure what to make of the two miller situation anymore after the last few phases and Alca shooting a mafia member. Still keeping throwing Gerry in acid as a backburner idea but now I'm ass deep in the "WHAT IF TWO MILLERS" problem and I can't come up for air.

I don't disagree with the plotstickers vote at all even if they weren't on my earlier suspicion list. Chinomi has just has stronger maf vibes for me this game so I'm voting based on what I personally think is the strongest pick.

I am really starting to think Blaire is actually maf and a genius. Unironically. I feel like this is the proto-Tiki strat taken to a new level.

Still trying to investigate a thing. I'll message someone I trust about it tonight. Not Cure, going to try to pass messages around.

T3tsuya: Curious about the flavor received regarding "the monster idea" mentioned early in-game.

Starting area / character flavor that I can't go into beyond that a location matches up with my character's backstory but not a location I have physically been to in-game. So I was able to confirm the monster thing.

413distortion [D4-N6] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:27 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Okay because I too have found flavor regarding a monster and I think it's actually someone in the game. Not 100% sure on specifics though.

414distortion [D4-N6] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:28 pm

katze

katze

I will say this in regards to five: they sent me a message saying the location of a lot of items. some of which I don't know how they work or if it was just bait to get me to go to a place to be killed (assuming that's still how we think it works). I'm not sure. She sent this information to Sammy as well, so she knows of it, too. She also said that she had an early read on town for dylan and that she wasn't sure but "doesn't blame me much." I don't know what that means, but perhaps that was the part for sammy since she sent in the vig kill on dylan? I'm willing to believe so. Dylan also apparently had an item when he died, so if he gets revived, he'll be a good person to ask about what happens to items after death.

415distortion [D4-N6] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:29 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh yeah, Ardoneye. Not sure if you can answer this, but the flavor of your death caught my eye when it happened. It seemed to be an info dump. Are you able to confirm or deny if all that was said in your character's ramble has any relevance to the game, or if it's just random flavor.

@Tet: ...What's a "proto-Tiki strat?"

416distortion [D4-N6] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:38 pm

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:Still trying to investigate a thing. I'll message someone I trust about it tonight. Not Cure, going to try to pass messages around.

rude.

I voted for plot last phase, and I'm gonna dump my vote on her again. vote: plot for president

417distortion [D4-N6] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:45 pm

alcasync

alcasync

vote: Mr. Alice

I don't have any strong feelings about this vote over any other candidate, but I would be fine lynching anyone who has a vote on them right now, so I don't mind spreading out the tally. ;v;

I'm actually not 100% sure about Mr. Gerbear anymore because um...

Ardonye's death wrote:The body is found in the morning, mangled beyond belief, gashes like claw marks reaching up the waist and the phone itself stabbed right through the screen with what appeared to be a pair of tweezers with clinical efficiency.

high seraph's description wrote:Upon searching his pockets, authorities uncovered medical equipment including trauma shears, a scalpel, needles, and tweezers, likewise coated in blood. A local emergency medical technician, colleagues at ◙◙◙ ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ Hospital described high seraph as...

Emphasis mine!

But Mr. Gerbear's description looks like this:

Mr. Gerbear's description wrote:Mr. Gerbear was lynched. They were mafia. They were a local student who, according to classmates, “often kept to themselves.” Mr. Gerbear was the primary suspect in the string of local murders. They were last witnessed buying a bottle of soda around the time of the murder in the alley beside the corner store. They are survived by a mother, ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙, and a father, ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙. The parents have declined to comment.

and it doesn't seem to tie him to any of the other deaths, here:

eleni's death wrote:Upon inspection of the body, several wounds can be seen: whoever had attacked had stabbed the owner of the store right through the leg with a long knife after repeatedly stabbing them in the back, pinning them quite literally behind the wooden counter. In addition, sugar and glass in their hair and bleeding from the nose and mouth suggested a death through blunt-force trauma or head injury, if not multiple stab wounds. The guilty party had clearly wanted a brutal demise.

deo's death wrote:...a brutal murder, with cracked ribs, a broken neck, and slit tendons on both the wrists and the ankles. All in all, nothing too out of the ordinary.

I'm not sure how deeply we should read into flavor but I thought I should bring it up.

418distortion [D4-N6] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:48 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

you know I was thinking about that too alca, I'm glad you brought it up. I'm also kind of wondering if Lucas perhaps had the janitor type ability dressed up as a paramedic, since he was probably familiar with bodies and death and had medical knowledge.

rubs chin

potentially if gerry is maf, he just hasn't sent in a kill. we haven't had the chance yet for all mafia members to have actually sent in a kill at this point, so...

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

419distortion [D4-N6] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:00 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Refresh my memory: did anyone know that Gerry was going to be stunned before it happened?

Also that's a nice find regarding flavour text.

420distortion [D4-N6] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm pretty sure death flavor hints at who killed them, given that it did in whodunnit and Kiyo also hosted that game and I'm pretty sure recycled aspects of it for this one since she wasn't intending to host that one at all I think before the delay in hosting this one happened

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum