Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 51]

421distortion [D4-N6] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:27 pm

katze

katze

i don't remember people knowing before hand. I think it was a surprise to most everyone.

422distortion [D4-N6] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:37 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

I'm here, I'm caught up. Good job on the shot and revive.

Also, sorry for being kinda snappy last night. I could've put that a bit more nicely.

Anyway. Did not receive any messages or new information etc., gonna look up another thing in my area today and hopefully move elsewhere the next phase.

Tiki The Troll wrote:That's why I trusted you with a message.
???
I don't think I ever got a message from you...?

I'm... a little unsettled that angel already had two "oops I guess I did this" moments in this game, first with a day phase skip and second with a stun, especially with the second item since there has been at least one stun in the game before and no one seemed to be confused about it happening as a result of their item.

I'd be willing to vote for chi, gerry, blaire, tiny, plot, in ascending order. I don't think gerry should be our lynch priority rn, we can just shoot him eventually or sth - or lynch him last if it comes to it, it's a lynch that doesn't really give us any new information and I'd much rather lynch someone else.

I'm currently most willing to trust our loyal dog of course, and alca and cure, I guess, because of information sharing and encouraging of active discussion. I'm just... really kinda unsure on a lot of people because my reasoning and gut feeling about quite a few are in conflict. I'm also not particularly suspicious of tiki for an array of reasons, some of which are kinda meta.

If anyone wants a message from me for whatever reason, let me know, I guess. I haven't entirely made up my mind who to message tonight anyway.

423distortion [D4-N6] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:42 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I sent you a message on D4 (I just double checked my sentbox to be sure).

424distortion [D4-N6] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:44 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

Mr. Gerbear III
chinomi III
plotstickers III
Mr. Alice I

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 29 ZT4k8rL

Five vs Mr. Gerbear
Mr. Alice vs Mr. Gerbear
angelstar vs chinomi
Tiki the Troll vs Mr. Gerbear
chinomi vs plotstickers
Ardonye vs plotstickers
T3tsuya vs chinomi
Cure vs plotstickers
alcasync vs Mr. Alice
katze vs chinomi

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

425distortion [D4-N6] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:45 pm

katze

katze

vote: chi

426distortion [D4-N6] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:47 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

So, I should have received it on N4? Nope. I got one message on N4 and that was basically a reply to my message from the previous phase.

427distortion [D4-N6] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

That's...weird...
Ninfia, you get any messages this last rollover?
Also, Ardoneye, see my question about if you're character's info dump in her video had anything relevant or not (if you even know/can say)?

And I might switch my vote to Plottie...but I know something about her, and would like to hear from her first.

Oh yeah, meant to ask too: anybody try to send me a message last night? Because I didn't get any, and if someone did try to message me, I might know why.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

428distortion [D4-N6] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:56 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

in the last rollover I got a message that is just the word BONJOUR, a long message with information and some red text (unsigned) and a message from She-ra!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

429distortion [D4-N6] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Snaked in your answer before my edit.
And okay, the long message with some red, probably mine, but, did it start with a short request?

430distortion [D4-N6] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:59 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Ok, so I have been kindly informed that the message got eaten in my pm (caterpillars following from litmaf, I guess...) and I have it now.

431distortion [D4-N6] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:05 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Yes it did!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

432distortion [D4-N6] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:07 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yay X 2!

433distortion [D4-N6] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:10 pm

Five

Five

lol katze I literally pasted sammie's message to you and added onto the beginning sorry I left that in.

Backreading. I am open to someone shooting Gerry as well. I am just open to getting rid of Gerry in general.

434distortion [D4-N6] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:23 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

By the way, while I'm thinking about messages...if we get anymore revives, Rasei would actually be a good revival candidate. I got one of her messages, and she really went above and beyond with it.

435distortion [D4-N6] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:24 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

Ardonye wrote:Refresh my memory: did anyone know that Gerry was going to be stunned before it happened?

that was me! ^w^)/ Nobody knew it was gonna happen, not even alca-nee. i told her that i found an item and also where i found it, but I didn't tell her i was going to use it or who i was going to use it on. I didn't even know what it would do before i did it since the description of the item doesn't make it suuuper clear what it does. or maybe it is clear and I'm just being a n00b, since alca-nee figured it out and told me "maybe it's a stunning item" but i didn't get the message until after i already used it oops sorry alca-nee. but anyway she couldn't have known i was going to use it on Mr. Gerbear that night!

i chose Mr. Gerbear because he wanted to be investigated and I was like, i dunno what this does but maybe i will learn something! and then I didn't learn anything so it obviously wasn't investigation. >w<

Hmmmm who do I vote for today? i'm not sure yet :o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum