Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 36 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 60]

166distortion [THE END] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:24 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Could be, if there actually is a tailor. But yeah, look at the flavor of the kill attempt on Alca. It matches Blaire's description, not Tet's (or whoever monster child is).

Edit: For clarity, once again, the flavor of the attempt on Alca's life:
Rollover wrote:Blunt force trauma, numerous stab wounds, a concussion, and post-traumatic amnesia. Perhaps another angle, then. “What about the person that was with you?”

Also, let's mix up the pagetop animals a bit.
distortion [THE END] - Page 12 OEziFGk

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

167distortion [THE END] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:25 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

tinylightsflash I

distortion [THE END] - Page 12 ZT4k8rL

Cure vs tinylightsflash

168distortion [THE END] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:26 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

alcasync wrote:Judging from the flavor and from Ninfia's comment, it sounds like Ninfia killed Mr. Alice, and that it was a kind of retaliation shot. If Sammiya was actually mafia, this makes me wonder if Sammiya was the one who shot Ninfia and was shot in return? I'm not sure how much sense that makes though because a 2x retaliation vig kill seems very powerful. I need to go reread the flavor!

I can't get into details, but its not a guaranteed thing to happen.

I don't reflect items back though, since alca protected me! I think if she didn't I would have died too.

I also saw Gerry visiting cure so that's a little curious.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

169distortion [THE END] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:28 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Gonna add the whole "messages count as visits thing" has another strike from me. I can't reveal much because reasons, but I just got another strike against that theory based on something I discovered

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

170distortion [THE END] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:28 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, Cure did just say he gave her an item.
...Oh my fuck, that item DOES track messages, doesn't it? XD

171distortion [THE END] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:30 pm

Cure

Cure

Ninfia wrote:I also saw Gerry visiting cure so that's a little curious.

zzzz if messages actually do show up as visits with the [redacted], then tet and sammie both might have been town, and sammie was framed in order to get tet killed. That... is a really strong tailor though if that's the case.

I have a plan to test something, I'll message someone I trust about it.

172distortion [THE END] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:31 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Ninfia wrote:I also saw Gerry visiting cure so that's a little curious.

Cure can confirm I sent her a message with an item (hallelujah she received it, i've been SO WORRIED someone could have been messing with messages). I did nothing else to Cure so... :V

wow everybody is ninjas

173distortion [THE END] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:31 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I don't think so, tbh. as nye just said, she had a reason against it, right? so, if Gerry was seen acting on cure, then he did something, regardless of message sending, as we saw with tet.

I don't think that there's a tailor in this game tbh. Like, with an obscured ratio, it seems unfair to the town for there to be a framer or tailor because how the fuck would we be able to track that?

174distortion [THE END] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Cure

Cure

Hmm, well I got a message from Gerry but nothing else happened to me as far as I'm aware.

175distortion [THE END] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Not to mention, apparently 2 millers.

176distortion [THE END] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Hrm okay. My role doesn't seem to consider them as such which was why I assumed (it was confirmed last night) but it was a theory and this evidence seems to show that the THING might have different mechanics

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

177distortion [THE END] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:34 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

this game is so complex wtf

178distortion [THE END] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:34 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ardonye wrote:Hrm okay. My role doesn't seem to consider them as such which was why I assumed (it was confirmed last night) but it was a theory and this evidence seems to show that the THING might have different mechanics

Oh, you too, huh?

179distortion [THE END] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:37 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Vote: Gerry

I'm gonna be busy tomorrow so idk how able I'll be to speculate. I believe Alca over gerry. she protected me, and gave me some pretty great information.

Gerry visited Cure. I will stay firmly in the messages do not count as visiting camp until I'm blue in the face, because if nye, Tiki and I have role related reasons for not thinking they would count as visits, then that's just as close to the truth as we can get in this game.

I know "but ninfia, gerry is a safe lynch and could be town"

sure. he flipped mafia. He visited a townie. Town players don't have active roles. end of story for me.

180distortion [THE END] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:38 pm

Cure

Cure

I think the [redacted] might have different mechanics. I'm going to try a thing so we can know for sure. Gerry can probably figure out what it is based on what he sent me.

The item might be different from roles, though. Can we hold off on lynching gerry until the next day phase? I'm going to coordinate a thing with someone else and it's going to take a couple phases to pan out.

Last edited by Cure on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 36 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum