Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 60]

571distortion [THE END] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:49 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Thanks for your insight eleni!

Why is this post that I made during class page top I'm cry

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

572distortion [THE END] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:38 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

My role PM flavor doesn't say anything about me killing the realtor! it said i found out about the killing on tv. i needed the realtor to help me fix my paperwork and since they died the paperwork didn't get done.

uhh but I gave away all my useful items by now and i know that i haven't had anyone try to kill me yet which people might find suspicious maybe so if people want to lynch me today i won't be upset! ^w^)/ i'm glad i could help with the photograph and the shovel and all the first aid kits at least!!!

573distortion [THE END] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:35 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

OKAY GOING OVER PEOPLE

I'm not at all familiar with Crypsis' playstyle, but for me the circumstances are just too suspicious re: never been targeted and also very timely protects. Helpfulness sincere or being used for mafia gain? I'm flip flopping between sides tbh

Cure has contributed a lot to the thread. but has been alive considerably long. Going off my memory, at least 1 kill attempt was tried but stopped due to protect. I would peg Cure as a potential convert if such an ability existed.

Ninfia revived me, thus I'm wondering if my revival was somehow connected to the mafia's ability to use me as their vessel for conducting NKs. Ninfia had a kill attempt as well, however it was hinted that it was a gun. Ninfia did kill Mr. Alice however via some retaliation power? I can see the mafia having that as a potential passive ability, but... for the mafia to use it on themselves.... Unlikely imo.

alcasync has been playing very pro-town, so tbh the only way I can see alcasync being mafia is via conversion. However, they did say I sent the last NK which may be true or may be false, since we just don't have any information to validate either side. If alcasync is lying about the results... mafia. I don't think it's likely to be a lie because I have not been using many items/sending messages so for alcasync to suddenly decide OK LET'S WATCH ARDONYE AND FRAME THE NK ON HER the very night I actually decided to use an item seems really coincidental. Otherwise I don't really have anything I can count as a strike against alca

eleni: not voting for eleni BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE RUDE AND SILLY

Ardonye is a potential lynch target and likely someone who has been controlled for NKs. Rolled town on death and is town or unknowing mafia accomplice.

I'm going to bed soon so...

I'd prefer not to be lynched today if possible, if only so I can send a message before I get killed.

Re: the string of town lynches. I brought it up, but a thought occured to me. It's probably worth pointing out that though it may have appeared we killed a bunch of town, we have no way of knowing if there was a mafia miller hidden amongst them. Given the presence of a town miller and deo with no alignment even shown on death, it's still possible. We may have unknowingly lynched mafia and been none the wiser. (Or we didn't and a bunch of town died rip)

OKAY HERE'S A RANDOM THEORY REGARDING MY NIGHTLY ACTIVITIES:

What if the mafia ability to send NKs through me was related to Lucas' revival? IMO it doesn't make sense to me that "confirmed" mafia will just revive from the dead only to literally be killed the next phase save for stalling game... so it's possible that these two factors might be connected?

To me it makes sense there is some consequence for being revived, like perhaps being able to be manipulated by the mafia under certain conditions/circumstances. Otherwise revives seem really town-skewed since confirmed town = won't get lynched but confirmed mafia = soon to be dead again.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

574distortion [THE END] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:03 pm

Cure

Cure

I think there were only like three copies of the photograph. I went to where it was supposed to be and couldn't find it, so.

575distortion [THE END] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:25 pm

eleni

eleni

um...! i've tried my best to keep up with the thread while dead but i've mostly been skimming so i'm still trying to re-read some more before deciding on who to vote for today. at this point everyone in the game has either done some very pro-town things or survived a NK (or two) or even been revived from the dead after flipping town so this is all very confusing?? ah i wish i could be more helpful ; o;

re: alca's theory with mafia using someone else to channel the NK... i think it's possible but kind of OP that mafia would have a power like that? because how else would town even be able to track down maf otherwise without using stunning them out of the NK, etc.? there has to be some kind of limitation with that power, like them only being able to use it twice during the game or something. this would probably make more sense since there are so many items easily available in the game.

and i'm really not sure what to make of Crypsis based on the story snippet i got while dead! i think it's possible that they're not mafia despite the direct connection to the realtor, but i'm not sure how else the story scenes are supposed to give clues on mafia otherwise...

also alca i forgot to mention that i got your message! it will be very helpful, tyvm :>

576distortion [THE END] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:29 pm

Cure

Cure

I still think Ardonye is logically the best lynch target because Alca saw her target two people while sending no messages, one of them being Alca herself when she was targeted for a NK. That is pretty damning evidence this far into the game. You can say maybe mafia withheld the NK last night, but there was still no NK when she was stunned.

She is also the best target to be converted, because the conversion likely happened shortly after she was revived (which was before either myself or ninfia were targeted for NKs i believe). The fact that she's the only person who has actually been cleared as town and she's still alive is kind of strange. Mafia opted to NK gerry over ardonye.

if we have another stun, I'm okay with waiting this one out another phase, but I still think she's the one sending the NKs and probably the only mafia left.

577distortion [THE END] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:44 pm

alcasync

alcasync

If we're going with the strategy of eliminating the players whose roles haven't been confirmed by rollover flavor, then I suppose Saki is the most logical choice, however eleni's comment about reliving the realtor's death does support Saki's flavor claims. If we're simply continuing down the list of process of elimination like we did with She-Ra/Tiki/chinomi then Saki would be next on that list, and she seems comfortable enough with being lynched.

However, I have plenty of reasons for believing Saki is town for reasons that I have already listed in an earlier phase. In terms of night actions (both directly and indirectly through giving away items or item location information), she has been arguably as or more helpful than everyone else in thread. She was at the very least half-responsible for reviving eleni. ;v;

If Ardonye is sending in the NKs, then it would also make sense to lynch Ardonye. Given Mr. Gerbear and high seraph's second deaths, we're not even sure if Ardonye's alignment will reveal upon rollover, however if we think there's only one mafia left then I imagine we can ignore rollover alignments and just lynch people until the game ends.

I'm not really sure what to think about the surrogate NK theory. I know I was the one who proposed it, but. I think it's very odd and requires too many leaps of faith, but the flavor clues seem to link to there being exactly one consistent NK sender until that person dies, and then there's a new NK sender, and right now I think that NK sender is Ardonye. But as I mentioned before, I also don't think that this is how Ardonye would play as mafia (with the weird NK choices and the not sending a message to their NK target in case of watching). ;v;

chinomi mentioned this before, but then decided it wasn't the case, but I honestly wonder if mafia is not aware they are mafia in this game, and NKs are chosen indirectly through that player's behavior, which would explain the odd NK choices of Five and Mr. Gerbear, and why we're all so confused in-thread.

@eleni, did the other death stories tie to any players you're aware of, besides the realtor one? Was there anything that tied all those stories together? ;v;

tl;dr I think our most logical candidates for today are either Crypsis or Ardonye. We can maybe lynch one and then stun the other...?

578distortion [THE END] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:57 pm

Cure

Cure

I think it makes the most sense to lynch ardonye and then stun saki tonight if the game doesn't end.

There's really nothing to explain ardonye's visit to you when you were the NK target other than her sending in the NK. It could be that the game is close to over and mafia is just winging it at the point. It could be that she didn't expect to be watched because she'd been cleared and there would be no reason for anyone to watch her.

579distortion [THE END] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:58 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

You can lynch me it's okay! i won't be upset! \(^w^)/

i'm not very good at deducing and being all Phoenix Wright in the thread so the only thing i can help with is giving information and items and stuff but I already gave away all my information and items so i'm not too useful right now. the items i have with me right now are a mirror (what does it do?????) and a lantern which i think is the phase end thing and I think we're not supposed to use that.

uhh but if it's between me and Ardonye then i guess i should vote: Ardonye and Ardonye can vote me to balance it out! >w<)9

580distortion [THE END] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:04 pm

Cure

Cure

I feel like the mirror probably reflects actions back at the user? It's the only thing that really makes sense, but then again half the items don't do what they logically should do.

I... want to know what the bell does. :T it seems pretty useless, but it obviously does something since it can only be used on living players and cannot target the user.

581distortion [THE END] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:15 pm

eleni

eleni

alcasync wrote:@eleni, did the other death stories tie to any players you're aware of, besides the realtor one? Was there anything that tied all those stories together? ;v;
i'll go and re-read the scenes to look for more clues but off the top of my head, the second death i saw was definitely of tet killing one of his parents. i also think the first one was connected to chinomi (witness at a murder), and then the last one i saw mentioned a sneaker so i think that could be gerry? (iirc based on previous flavor, correct me if i'm wrong)

i think the one thing that links all of the murders was that the killer had glowing red eyes (though this was implied in the last scene). if we tie this flavor to your theory about the NK sender, then... players could be getting possessed by something evil and therefore unknowingly sending in the NK? idk /o\

i would still be fine with lynching mariya today though. she seems to be the most logical choice considering we can't verify alca's theory right now.

582distortion [THE END] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:20 pm

Cure

Cure

i will be kind of annoyed if it turns out in the end that mafia didn't know they were mafia, because that sort of makes the game frustrating and impossible for literally everyone playing.

583distortion [THE END] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:38 pm

eleni

eleni

maybe the bell can be used to exorcise the spirit from a possessed player? :')

just kidding but in all seriousness, i feel like there has to be more to it than just players not knowing they're mafia. there seems to be someone behind the scenes directing the NKs at least.

edit just realized after re-reading, the last death scene i encountered was the npc killed near the corner store. that murder made me lose all of my customers. 8(

also the victim must have just come from my store because they were holding freshly bought lottery tickets. flavor in my death scene confirms my store sold them. not sure if any of this is helpful, but.

584distortion [THE END] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:05 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I suppose I'll also vote: Ardonye. I'm okay with Cure's plan to lynch Ardonye and then stun Saki, though I would also be okay with doing so the other way around (lynch Saki and then stun Ardonye). I'll be around until the end of the phase, I just want to place a vote now rather than last minute. ;v;

585distortion [THE END] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:45 pm

Cure

Cure

the prize for winning the lottery at eleni's store is DEATH

vote: ardonye

I think we've kind of exhausted discussion on what to do at this point. i really do think that ardonye has been sending the NKs, and saki did protect alca on N10, so I'd rather lynch ardonye first

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum