Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 60]

721distortion [THE END] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:14 pm

Rasei

Rasei

When I first died I had to chooses:
1. Think things through
2. Figure out where you are

I think I chose #1:
Spoiler:

I chose Think it through and got the following:
Spoiler:

I tried to remember who I was
Spoiler:

I stew in my negativity
Spoiler:

I then remember the following scene:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

AFTER THIS I FAILED HUNDREDS OF GUESS ON MY NAME FOR NEARLY TWO WEEKS OR HWO EVER LONG IT BEEN. WHAT IS MY name. Bjorn is attack kme houhc

722distortion [THE END] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:16 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Alca wrote:Cure and T3tsuya, I understand that you're potentially upset about the game mechanics and I recognize that you think that not voting is the best strategy, but I'm sure eleni and I and Saki when she reads thread understand your message loud and clear. Your posts are starting to get distracting and I honestly would like a chance at thinking about rollover rather than immediately deciding to call it quits. I agree with drandahl and Tiki that the host clarification post was genuine. ;v;

I'm a little bothered by the fact that you think what I'm saying is simply me trying to muddle the water because I'm upset about the game.

I legitimately think that not voting, in this current moment, is objectively the best strategy. Right now. No matter how many mafia are remaining. That's not me saying to call it quits. In fact I fully explained why I thought the way I did. That's me giving a statement on the nature of the game right now, the misinformation up to this point, and the lack of any concrete evidence to absolutely anything thus far. Just because you disagree with me doesn't mean it's not a point worth considering and my point is one of the only ones based in the solid facts that we know (ALMOST NOTHING) rather than 'What if's. If the hosts have been unreliable on what constitutes a win or a loss thus far, I don't see a reason to believe with absolute certainty that 'everyone loses' is not part of the riddle. Or even if it's not, why entertaining the concept is so toxic.

What eleni, you, and Saki end up doing is ultimately up to what eleni, you, and Saki end up deciding yourselves. But the floor is open to every single person that's played this entire game and I'm speaking my take on the situation while giving every bit of information I have. Again. Please don't nullify it immediately as simply fueled by upset and labeling it immediately distracting. It's an alternative take on an uncertain situation that not many other people are providing.

Consider it.

723distortion [THE END] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:17 pm

high seraph

high seraph

s u c k e r s wrote:who did lucas kill?

IM NOT FUCKIGN MAFIA, I NEVER KILLED ANYONE

sucker wrote:honestly we kind of need lucas to show up because he obviously figured out which character he was and so he can tell us if he shot anyone when he was alive and also whatever else happened.

I am an actual doctor, but I was a really shitty doctor. I did poorly on college, none of my collegues or teachers believed in my skills, I was prone to failing on the field and I worked overtime a lot to try to make up for that. As the game started, I was trying to save someone on the verge of death -- Victim Number 8 -- but didn't succeed. But my role PM went on to say that maybe I would be successful in saving the next victim -- hence why I said the phrase "no one has to die at all" resonated with me in some level. My adventures through death added a few more details to this background story, and I actually had an encounter with Victim Number 8, who said they weren't angry at me for not being able to save them because they knew I was trying my best, and that maybe my life had been filled with nothing but failure up that point, but they still knew I had potential. Turns out my name was potential. Guessing it correctly brought me back to life.

The fact that I'm such a shitty doctor should be enough to clear me from suspicion of killing deo and whoever else died from gross wounds made with surgical precision because i AM A SHITTY DOCTOR I CANT DO ANTYHIGN WITH SURGICAL PRECISIONNN

(By the way, at some point in the death CYOA, you are allowed to make an "unlimited" (not rly) amount of guesses, but I'm not sure what exactly triggered it for me.)

On an unrelated note, I witnessed a strangling yesterday. It was spooky, but I haven't thought very thoroughly about it because I imagined the game would be over today lmfao.

Regarding my role power specifically, the reason why I contested your claim that "all town roles are passive" is because I could actually actively act as long as I had an item. I could use whatever items I found to protect players, but that was only effective 10% of the time. That's how much of a shitty doctor I am, and I only ever managed to act once (using a bell on Raie). I made no other actions, ever, during the game, aside from moving and sending messages (hello katze welcome 2 hell).

i didnt kill anyone o k a y.

After dying and flipping mafia, and seeing how Raie subverted the meaning of my posts, I instantely thought that Raie (and likely alca) was mafia and had plotted to obscure my alignment. I actually had a fucking dream about this.

[domingo, 4 de setembro de 2016 09] lucasssss: i had a dream that i went to the forum and i saw that raie had updated her signature to "FOOLED U AGAIN LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in large comic sans

Last edited by high seraph on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

724distortion [THE END] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:17 pm

Rasei

Rasei

THE ROLLOVER SAID NO VOTE AND NO LYNCH WERE NOT OPTIONS CURE!

725distortion [THE END] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:19 pm

alcasync

alcasync

@T3tsuya, I don't mind your speculation. It's very welcome. I just think the giant images that Cure posted and the repeated bold statements were not necessary.

@high seraph, I actually believe you! I need to check something in flavor, one moment.

726distortion [THE END] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:19 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:@T3tsuya, I don't mind your speculation. It's very welcome. I just think the giant images that Cure posted and the repeated bold statements were not necessary.

I'm not Cure.

lucasssss: i had a dream that i went to the forum and i saw that raie had updated her signature to "FOOLED U AGAIN LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in large comic sans

Amazing.

Last edited by T3tsuya on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

727distortion [THE END] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:21 pm

Cure

Cure

i wasn't mafia either lucas.

If you were actually talking about me, Alca, then maybe you should have just directed your statement to me rather than roping Tet into it, too. :)

728distortion [THE END] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:22 pm

eleni

eleni

i think i can see where tet and cure are coming from re: not voting at all, but didn't the hosts confirm that kiyoko's post was genuine?

@holy- SO MANY PROPS TO YOU FOR GUESSING YOUR NAME CORRECTLY, SERIOUSLY.

Last edited by eleni on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

729distortion [THE END] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:24 pm

Cure

Cure

eleni wrote:i think i can see where tet and cure are coming from re: not voting at all, but didn't the hosts confirm that kiyoko's post was genuine?

And even if it's genuine, wouldn't they want to dissuade you from the correct answer?

Anyway, I'm done.

730distortion [THE END] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:24 pm

katze

katze

If town is lynched, mafia wins.
If both town vote for mafia, town wins.
If all three players vote for mafia, everyone wins.

can you literally vote:mafia. is that an option??????

731distortion [THE END] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:25 pm

alcasync

alcasync

T3tsuya was making repeated bold "don't vote" statements too. I was asking you to stop the images and bold text, and him to stop the bold text. But I also think all of this is entirely beside the point.

I think I need to leave the thread right now. I will be back tomorrow.

The word "potential" is in the most recent rollover if it helps anyone.

732distortion [THE END] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:27 pm

high seraph

high seraph

my role pm, btw:

ALSO FUK U RAIe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

733distortion [THE END] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:27 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

...Huh.
I wonder if that has all of our names?

734distortion [THE END] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

First time I saw the thingy:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This where all my info ends because I been so tired from working all the time. I'm barely awake now to eat a poptart for dinner. Night yall, I will try to post more tomorrow.

735distortion [THE END] - Page 49 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:33 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Any vote that isn't for a living player name won't be counted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum