Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 60]

691distortion [THE END] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:41 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

what does drandahl's role even MEAN

STOP GIVING ME THE PAGETOP, FORUM

Last edited by Mr. Gerbear on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

692distortion [THE END] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:41 pm

Cure

Cure

okay but who did lucas kill?

if it is Mafia is people who kill other people, then alca has to be mafia because neither eleni nor crypsis have killed anyone, but I still think the answer is to not kill anyone.

693distortion [THE END] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:43 pm

eleni

eleni

role pm:

Spoiler:

hmm going to look back at rollovers. i thought holy didn't kill anyone either tho

694distortion [THE END] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Cure

Cure

he also didn't hint at being a miller or anything so??

695distortion [THE END] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:45 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Role PM::

See I would be the better mayor for our lovely town.

696distortion [THE END] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:46 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I still think Lucas killed deo. I found a First aid kit without tweezers by Deo's corpse, and the tweezers flavor was only around while Lucas was alive.

Edit: Er, you mean in terms of just the role PMs? Dunno anything about that.

697distortion [THE END] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:47 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Oh, can someone who died talk about what happens after death, now that we can claim? Are there message sending and actions/items after death?

698distortion [THE END] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:49 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

alcasync wrote:Oh, can someone who died talk about what happens after death, now that we can claim? Are there message sending and actions/items after death?

Message sending happens (I think) after you get to see those visions that eleni talked about a couple phases back when she was revived. I never used it so idk if it's one-use, but it let me send one message to one dead person. Not sure if there are items.

699distortion [THE END] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:49 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I got the Okay from Kiyoko. Here is the map from the last time I saw/edited it:

distortion [THE END] - Page 47 Map10

Part of me wants to go through what I know about the town

700distortion [THE END] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:49 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:I still think Lucas killed deo. I found a First aid kit without tweezers by Deo's corpse, and the tweezers flavor was only around while Lucas was alive.

Edit: Er, you mean in terms of just the role PMs? Dunno anything about that.

deo was the nk, wasn't he?

also, this kind of thinking is what turned us all into mafia in the first place. :V

@dylan. yeah there was no mafia there before because we became mafia by MURDER.

just dont' vote. the fact that the hosts are trying to threaten us with "YOU'LL LOSE IF YOU DON'T VOTE" makes not voting even more likely to be the right answer because people will vote to "not lose"

701distortion [THE END] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:50 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:Oh, can someone who died talk about what happens after death, now that we can claim? Are there message sending and actions/items after death?

There is a literal entire death world where you can do things that are all very vague without a lot of actual things going on. I am currently not myself anymore apparently and everyone gets a chance to guess their name once per phase for 'A great opportunity' to happen.

It looks like a grand total of 0 people accomplished anything in death.

702distortion [THE END] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:51 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I got to see very little of it, but:

Action:

Clarification:

Edit: FUCK, I tried to fix something, and the edit option destroyed my post.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

703distortion [THE END] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:51 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I never found an item. It was mostly about finding out more about your character and seeing other people dying. I wonder if we could match up the people dying to us or the people around us.

704distortion [THE END] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:51 pm

Cure

Cure

tet lucas figured it out and came back to life. and then died again.

honestly we kind of need lucas to show up because he obviously figured out which character he was and so he can tell us if he shot anyone when he was alive and also whatever else happened.

705distortion [THE END] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:52 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I never got a chance to guess. :( I guess I didn't go too far.

Lucas kinda accomplished something in death. He revived himself didn't he

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum