Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 60]

706distortion [THE END] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:53 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Hmm... If anyone figured out their names, can they tell me what their names were and how they were able to guess it?

707distortion [THE END] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:54 pm

Cure

Cure

eleni implied that you had to guess what "character" you were. Lucas was the only one who figured it out.

anyway, if we're assuming maf = murder, alca is the only maf right now, so voting her would make the most sense but I still think.

distortion [THE END] - Page 48 3RtiTep

Last edited by Cure on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

708distortion [THE END] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:55 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I only got 3 chances, and as I stated, I completely missed my first chance. I think i got a hint once, but I'm not even sure if that's what it was.

709distortion [THE END] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:57 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

If Lucas revived himself he is literally the only person who has done anything in death and thus literally the only person who could clear up that aspect for you.

But then again Lucas was literally one of the earliest ones to flip mafia too so his word is kind of needed for whatever the newest theory is. But

I restate.

Going off of the newest theory every single time since the beginning of the game has led us to our current particular clusterfuck. Try something new.

DO NOT VOTE

710distortion [THE END] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:00 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I still think that Kiyo was being completely up front., It wasn't in rollover, it wasn't an intermission, there was no flavor. Only host clarification. I think the only way to guarantee we all lose is if NO ONE votes.

711distortion [THE END] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:00 pm

Cure

Cure

also if no one was mafia the ratio would have just said 24:0 on n0, lmao.

distortion [THE END] - Page 48 96PXMQA

712distortion [THE END] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:01 pm

Cure

Cure

yeah well maybe we all deserve to lose.

713distortion [THE END] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:01 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Cure and T3tsuya, I understand that you're potentially upset about the game mechanics and I recognize that you think that not voting is the best strategy, but I'm sure eleni and I and Saki when she reads thread understand your message loud and clear. Your posts are starting to get distracting and I honestly would like a chance at thinking about rollover rather than immediately deciding to call it quits. I agree with drandahl and Tiki that the host clarification post was genuine. ;v;

714distortion [THE END] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:03 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Here what my pms and actions-
City Hall:

Then I died:
Death PM:

I will continue on a different post so I don't get to behind in the thread but there is something I MUST KNOW!

WHAT HAPPEN IN YEAR 1916? WHO IS THE LADY WITH THE UMBREALLA

715distortion [THE END] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:04 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Hi, other host saying that Kiyoko's post is genuine if any extra reiteration is needed.

716distortion [THE END] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:06 pm

Cure

Cure

alcasync wrote:Cure and T3tsuya, I understand that you're potentially upset about the game mechanics and I recognize that you think that not voting is the best strategy, but I'm sure eleni and I and Saki when she reads thread understand your message loud and clear. Your posts are starting to get distracting and I honestly would like a chance at thinking about rollover rather than immediately deciding to call it quits. I agree with drandahl and Tiki that the host clarification post was genuine. ;v;

okay ^_^

distortion [THE END] - Page 48 DontVoteButton

Last edited by Cure on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

717distortion [THE END] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:07 pm

chinomi

chinomi

ROLE PM:

I honestly thought I was mafia and didn't know I was for a while there. I thought I killed someone and couldn't remember that I did LOL.

718distortion [THE END] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:09 pm

katze

katze

CAN I JUST SAY THE WOODEN HAND WASN'T A WOODEN HAND, BUT THE WOODEN BENCH???????????????

(literally the one thing that was bothering me the whole time)

719distortion [THE END] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:10 pm

eleni

eleni

alcasync wrote:Hmm... If anyone figured out their names, can they tell me what their names were and how they were able to guess it?
so you're supposed to guess your name after you die. it's the reason why none of us have any names attached to our role pms. the name isn't an actual name like "Bob"or "Mary Jane," it's a word describing your character's thoughts/personality/motivations as a whole!

it's pretty much impossible to guess until you get to the route in the afterlife that gives you a more in-depth story snippet about your character whiiiich actually gives you one phase with unlimited guesses (hosts let me know that meant around 15 names, just within reasonable count). still difficult though because you have no idea whether you're on the right trail or now :') i was guessing pretty much the whole game and i have no idea if i was completely off track or i was guessing synonyms of my correct name.

Katze wrote:CAN I JUST SAY THE WOODEN HAND WASN'T A WOODEN HAND, BUT THE WOODEN BENCH???????????????
oh my god this makes much more sense LMAO

720distortion [THE END] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:11 pm

katze

katze

also my role pm:
ROLE PM:

also I wasn't aware of tet's attachment to me so there's that. because i know people were confused about it and i wanTED TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum