Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction

+9
drandahl
angel★
katze
Ninfia
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 24]

241DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 17 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:59 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a white straight male, vote: anglestar.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

242DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 17 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:59 am

drandahl

drandahl

Also has angle voted last day phase? I forget.

243DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 17 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:59 am

nautilus

nautilus

OKAY KIYOKO I DID THE THING LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS

somewhere a brazilian is going "mitsu you sick fuck"

Last edited by rautilus on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

244DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 17 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:00 pm

high seraph

high seraph

phase ends!!!!!!!!! no mroe votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

245DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 17 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:33 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:phase ends!!!!!!!!! no mroe votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to wait for rollover so I can spec. XD

246DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 17 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:52 pm

high seraph

high seraph

NIGHT TWO

teh players gathered in the town square again, and there wasnt much shadows in the ground this time either, maybe the ground was just not very prone to having shadows on it or something idk who's in charge for the architecture in this place, its kind of weird. and they they were all like "..." for 24 hours and the horst was like "well okay" and then in the last 5 minutes they were all like "Blah blha blah blah blah" and the host was like "WELL OKAY" and then anglestar got lunched and some other shit may or may not have happened. suckersss.

i love u all tho u r still my favorite players okay

* anglestar was lunched! she was the blaier (town)!
* nasei wants to play hide and seek! teh first two players who find her will be the winners! PM the link of the post where nasei is hiding!

6T:1M

FINAL YLLAT ETOV

anglestar VI

Spoiler:

247DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 17 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:53 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Aww.

Did tiki suggest this rollover video?

248DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 17 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:59 pm

nautilus

nautilus

BTW Kiyoko if you get any sort of actual message or the name of the thing, my role's name becomes really obvious as a result, so feel free to use that to evaluate your next move

If nothing happened, I wouldn't be surprised but I honestly have no idea what this thing may do. I'm just trying to guess from the thing's name what it could have done

* nasei wants to play hide and seek! teh first two players who find her will be the winners! PM the link of the post where nasei is hiding!

I'll be sitting out of this because of the guns thing, but.

249DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 17 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:22 pm

angel★

angel★

o i was out all day until now and forgot rollover was shifted I'M SORRY

BUT ALSO NOT SORRY BC Y'ALL KILLED ME

250DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 17 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:31 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

darndahl wrote:Did tiki suggest this rollover video?

That's profiling, Dylan.
And profiling's wrong.

ANYWAY, YES, I HAVE THINGS TO SAY

First, confession: I voted for angle too. Oops.

Second: so, I'll have to dance around a bit, so as not to break any claiming rules. But, on D1, between rollover and what some players, esp. katzet, were saying, I was convinced my role had gone through, but not on my intended target. That's why I was convinced about the actions targetting roles, not players.

In that regard, the D2 rollover threw me off when I thought my role maybe didn't go through, or was hidden because of the silence, yet its effects still seemed to happen. I also thought maybe my role didn't go through because I can't target myself with it, but I did target the player who probably has the Tiki role. But no...I'm sure it went though now, and worked exactly as worded.

(The wording in my role made me think maybe it was a different one from what it turns out it is. It's defined in my PM, ie, it doesn't outright say, "Miller," "Cop," "Stunner," etc.)

Ninja'd by Angle: I'M SOOOOOORRRRRYYYY!!!!!! D=

Edit: Oh yeah! And to the silencer...
FIGHT ME

251DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 17 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:43 pm

nautilus

nautilus

... That actually answers my question, thank you Tiki.

For what it's worth: I'm fairly certain that Dylan is me, and part of the reason why I bought into the redirect theory early on is that I sent in an action that didn't go through on N0, and I was wondering whether or not the jail on Dylan somehow affected me and blocked my action somehow?

I'm decently sure I know what went down now though, and as a result I'm pretty confident the redirection theory doesn't actually exist, though bus drivers outside of the redirection theory are still plausible.

I ... am a bit unsure about The Blaire being a bus driver, since angel flipped as Blaire and claimed to not have acted N0. Hrm.

darndahl brought up a good point that I completely overlooked, which was Katze being stunned when there was presumably one maf in play -- if we assume Blaire was maf, Katze can't be the other mafia member, nor the silencer. I can't see Katze really being a miller anyways: my own role name fits absolutely perfectly with my ability, and if anyone was a miller in this game, it'd be Tiki.

Anyways, Kiyoko, are you alive and still able to find singles in your neighbourhood... !! What did the thing do (in a very vague roundabout manner, if any).

Lucas won't confirm to me if the thing has been used, so I have no idea what happened with it.

252DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 17 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:55 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

rautilus wrote:...and if anyone was a miller in this game, it'd be Tiki.

tbh, I've been literally thinking this as well. Sorry I'm often so scummy.

253DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 17 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Actually I think given Lucas' dodgy responses on the matter to me I did use the thing on Kiyoko and no longer have the thing, so it just makes me wonder what... it actually did.

I kind of wonder if I wasted it on Kiyoko for reasons, but.

In the future, Tiki, Ninpia, would you be alright if I targeted either of you with the thing if I get any more? Disclaimer that I will have no idea what the hell it does because all I get is the thing's name and the kind of things I can do with it and the thing is ambiguous enough that ??

254DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 17 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:01 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a white straight male, nothing happened with The Thing. It told me that I didn't notice any effects, anyway, so if something did happen it is not something I, as a white straight male, am aware of. I did, however, learn the name of The Thing, so I know who rautilus is now.

Who sent me the thing on Night 1, by the way? I'm inclined to think it was a town thing. I commented on it subtly in thread and figured that whoever it was would go "Oh, my action went through on the correct/incorrect target" but then basically everybody in thread said that.

Anyway, time for heterosexual platonic white straight male friendship attempt number three.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

255DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 17 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:09 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Fine by me, rautilus! I'm always up for questionable experimentation in these games!
...Or that's what I would say, were I a torll, tbh.

(Though yes, willing to be a target for you.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum