Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction

+9
drandahl
angel★
katze
Ninfia
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 24]

256DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 18 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:09 pm

nautilus

nautilus

The thing is a byproduct of my main ability, and is brought into being when I act. This game does not have an action menu for me to hold all these things, so I'm wondering whether or not I can stack them all up and use them all at once. I'm not notified if I successfully use the things, so I'm kind of reliant on people telling me they got things.

I'm not very surprised that it... didn't really do anything (+ you can guess why I think this way based off the thing's name), though part of me was expecting something more exciting than "it did nothing". I guess I wasted it, but I should be able to get more things later on, so it's okay.

I thought someone replied to you though, re: your subtle hint?

257DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 18 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:13 pm

high seraph

high seraph

by the way, the phase will end on 4pm again on sunday, and might be a little late depending on how drunk i get tonight and how long it takes for me to recover. because i know the changes in rollover time have been affecting some players, i'm not going to enforce an action cutoff this time, so as long as you get your actions in before 4pm, you're ok. the safest option is still to send them as soon as you possibly can tho!!!!!

on monday, we'll probably be able to return to the regular rollover schedule at midnight brazilian time. we... we'll see, i guess lmao. #worsthorst

258DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 18 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:57 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Hmm. I think I know who everyone is now, though it doesn't help me very much, I guess.

I should also add that the name of the thing strongly correlates with the flavour of my main ability (I... don't really have two abilities, more like my ability involving things is connected to my main ability). I don't really want to divulge much further, but I trust Kiyoko with knowing a little bit about what I do. I have a theory about what the things do given Kiyoko's response now, so I can maybe plan this out better.

I'll use future things on Tiki and see where that gets me. Experimentation for the greater good!

Also Lucas, shush, you're not the worst host.

259DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 18 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:42 pm

katze

katze

Lucas host is awesome host

260DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 18 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:03 am

nautilus

nautilus

This theory is bullshit, but I'd laugh if Blaire wasn't actually mafia and the two mafia are whomever have the roles of nautilus and Kiyoko

261DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 18 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:30 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

rautilus wrote:This theory is bullshit, but I'd laugh if Blaire wasn't actually mafia and the two mafia are whomever have the roles of nautilus and Kiyoko

Not going to lie, as a white straight male, I had this theory too. If you want to test it we can lynch darndahl, though he claims to be the town stun so maybe not the best idea.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

262DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 18 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:10 pm

high seraph

high seraph

phase end, rollover coming in a minute

263DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 18 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:29 pm

high seraph

high seraph

DAY THREE

A flash of light in the distance caught the attention of virtually everyone. It was a vibrant and deep white, the kind that burns itself on your retinas and leaves a lasting afterimage. For the split second where it existed, it felt warm, comfortable and hypnotizing. I’m actually rly hungover and writing this flavor is really difficult you guys so I’ll just go straight to the point and say that oh no tiki is ded okay and some other stuff happened!!!! now vote for who u wanna kill thnkx bye

* ezeling was stunned!!!! wow!!!
* tiki the torll has been killed! he was the hayleyley (town)!
* nasei is still hiding! HINT #1: she's in a game hosted by kiyonko.

5T:1M

264DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 18 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:35 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 18 AWPJh7V

265DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 18 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:39 pm

katze

katze

OKAY SO I FINALLY GOT TO USE MY ABILITY FINALLY.

So... i'm not willing to vote for mitsu. i'm not willing to vote for kiyo atm, dylan is apparently stun, and ninfa can only vote for herself...

vote: ezz

266DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 18 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:42 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

tiki :(

also can I just

high seraph wrote:nasei is still hiding! HINT #1: she's in a game hosted by kiyonko.[/font][/justify]
I LITERALLY WENT THROUGH ALL OF YOUR POSTS IN THIS THREAD AND QUOTED THEM TO SEE IF THERE WAS ANYTHING HIDDEN IN THEM YESTERDAY WHEN YOU ANNOUNCED THIS GAME I AM 100% DONE WITH BOTH OF YOU

also, uh. anyone notice silence is gone?
either angel was, in fact silence - and it was??? a town silence??? maybe it did something else besides silencing. maybe it gave lynchproof to the silenced person.
or the silence is every other night, possibly alternating with another ability. or maybe some sort of joat with silence and something that doesn't show in rollover?

267DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 18 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:49 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

okay, so.

town
katze - was stunned when there was a NK attempt.
ninfia - had a NK attempt on them.
ezz - was stunned when there was a NK.
dran - is apparently town stunner. given the absence of N0 when he was jailed, seems likely. target choices look like town stunner to me, too.
also was jailed on N0 when the first mafia died.

???
kiyo - looking for straight white males for platonic reasons.
nautilus - has been proactive with spec.

by order of elimination, the remaining mafia has to be either kiyo or mitsu. I don't have a particular hunch one way or the other, though mitsu seems more like maf!mitsu to me, having been mafia with her before.

vote: nautilus for the time being.

268DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 18 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:51 pm

katze

katze

I have a quick question.

Is there such a thing as maf detective?

269DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 18 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:58 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

katzet wrote:I have a quick question.

Is there such a thing as maf detective?
maf role cop is fairly common.
maf alignment cop isn't really a thing (for obvious reasons).

270DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 18 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:57 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hello, I'm spending the day with Dylan and Blaire irl so I will be away for the next few hours, but due to platonic white straight male events, ninpia is now aware of my entire role and can answer any questions about me.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum