Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS

+2
Luxaria
Kiyoko
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Empty ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

If you're interested in hosting a game for Round 23, please post your setup below. You can either post your setup in its entirety in this thread, or post your setup in the WIP setups board and link to it here.

Round 23 may run up to two setups if we can get enough people for both. We're going to do the poll thing. You know the drill by now.

Potential players, please do comment on setups and ask questions. It helps the host make sure their game is balanced.

DEADLINE 2.15.2017

S U B M I S S I O N S

KIYOKO Paw Enforcement

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

2ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Empty Re: ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:20 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also if no one submits a game I'll host nbd

3ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Empty Re: ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:22 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Dibs on the one after this round if no one submits again. I look forward to whatever theme we get OwO

4ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Empty Re: ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:38 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I have a game concept that I'm not sure if people would be interested in running for a full game but I'll throw it here for feedback.

tl;dr everyone is 1x killproof (so think of it as it takes 2 kills to fully kill anyone). I may make this a vanilla game aside from the killproof or I may throw guns everywhere if too many people sign up so it doesn't drag on too long. Not sure if people actually like playing non-role-madness games, but yeah, discuss.

5ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Empty Re: ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:47 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I like the spirit of this and I am down for playing. My only suggestion would be to possibly open it up so the game includes Killproofs, Bulletproofs, and Lynchproofs randomly distributed. Not sure of the advantages or disadvantages of this, but. Maybe?

6ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Empty Re: ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:17 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. I'm intrigued by the idea. I like Lux's twist on it too.

7ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Empty Re: ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:33 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

I still dont understand how games work so I'm down for whatever haha

8ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Empty Re: ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:01 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

A'ight in the interest of balance, here's how it's gonna go:

• Everyone is 1x killproof
  • There are guns. They work like single-use vigilante shots in that you can only use them at night
  • After you survive one kill attempt, at the beginning of the next phase (provided you weren't killed a second time that night), you will get a gun.
  • Unlimited vote changes, but "no lynch" is not a valid vote. "No vote" or abstaining from voting is valid, however any day phase where at least one person doesn't vote, a gun will be given randomly to one of the players that phase who did vote.
  • Ratio will be as close to 1:2.5 as possible
  • Guns, y'all. Pew pew.
  • I already have a great flavor premise written up it'll be great.

Closing submissions by the end of today and if we don't get any other submissions within the next 14 hours I'll just run this.

9ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Empty Re: ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:51 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS PIzHFzG

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

PREMISE
So, you're a LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER. Won't mom and dad be proud? You work at Shitsville Police Department, which is so criminally understaffed and underfunded that you DON'T EVEN INVESTIGATE CRIMES.

The head honcho, that cowboy-ass police chief with a bald eagle tattoo'd onto his forearm, decides one day that the only proper, AMERICAN way to enforce justice is BY SHOOTING EVERYONE.

And also, due to a misunderstanding of the Second Amendment, you are currently fighting ARMED BEARS.

My country 'tiiiiis of thee, sweet land of liiiiberty...

MECHANICS
Everybody gets one BULLETPROOF VEST or EXPERIENCED LAWYER. The bulletproof vest will let you survive getting shot once. It's not a very good vest. We did say we were understaffed. The experienced lawyer will protect you from one litigation attempt, but only accepts bulletproof vests as payment, so they'll take away your bulletproof vest when they're done, and won't even represent you if you don't have a vest to offer. This is America, after all. Basically, the net result is that you are 1X KILLPROOF.

When I say everybody I mean everybody. EVEN BEARS have a right to protection and due process.

Since this is AMERICA, you have UNLIMITED VOTE CHANGES, however because this is also the AMERICAN JUSTICE SYSTEM, you have to find someone guilty. As a result, NO LYNCH IS NOT A VALID VOTE. You may, if you are a spineless bear-sympathizing coward, vote NO VOTE or abstain by voting (or forget to vote), but it may have CONSEQUENCES. See below.

MAFIA is composed of bears of the fur and pick-a-nick basket variety who for whatever reason have acquired firearms and decided to terrorize the countryside. It happens, you know? Every night, mafia can choose one player to KILL. Mafia wins when their number is greater than or equal to that of town.

TOWN is just a bunch of underpaid police officers who really, really wish they'd chosen to become doctors instead. Town wins when all of the mafia are eliminated.

GUNS
Due to gun control regulations instituted by those damn liberals, guns only have A SINGLE BULLET and may only be FIRED AT NIGHT. They are not instant intermission kills, thanks to some hippy-dippy gun safety law.

There are TWO WAYS to obtain a firearm in this game.

The first way is that after you get shot or litigated once, you can successfully petition the Department of Justice for a GUN, which will be granted to you at the start of the following phase. You do not have to do anything for this. The gun will be given to you AUTOMATICALLY, because the Department of Justice cannot possibly envision a situation in which you might not want a gun. Your tax dollars at work, people.

The second way is that after a day phase, if AT LEAST ONE INDIVIDUAL DID NOT VOTE, either by abstaining from the democratic process or by literally putting "No Vote" as their write-in candidate, a free gun will be handed ABSOLUTELY RANDOMLY to one of the patriots and/or bears who DID VOTE.

ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS I0gN1wf

PLAYER LIST
yippee ki-yay

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

10ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Empty Re: ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:54 am

drandahl

drandahl

I want to be an armored bear.

But sure, I'm in, when it's open, unless I'm on vacation that week.

11ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Empty Re: ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:00 am

drandahl

drandahl

Also, this submission is making me really hungry for a bear claw donut.

12ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Empty Re: ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:07 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

This sounds even more amazing now.

13ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Empty Re: ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:19 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

I am on-board with this.

14ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Empty Re: ROUND 23 SUBMISSIONS Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:06 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I WANT TO ENFORCE PAWS