Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Aeiou
Pan
Kiyoko
katagi
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
Five
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 42]

301www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 21 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:51 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I don't know what to make of anything I just woke up at 1pm why. Anyway I almost thought I was dead too? I'm not dead am I? Lol

I hope your sister is ok cure!!

302www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 21 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:53 pm

Cure

Cure

sister update: they're at the hospital right now. her head seems to be fine, but she hit her elbow really hard and it's all swollen so they're waiting for x-rays for that to come back. otherwise seems okay and hopefully will not take stacks of dishes down the stairs in the dark in socks in the future

303www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 21 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:53 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay so I'm a bit busy with a few group things right now and can't give it full focus, but I've tried reading through so a few things:

1. Blaire are you saying you're the reason why Rasei is dead? Like, 100% definitely yes?

2. So if a NK hits a target that's protected, it won't show in rollover? Did I read that properly?

So the possibilities are that either the NK went on Lucas (or Rasei, I guess? she did show up twice???)
Or Lucas, Kiyo, or Tiki (iirc) sent it in and were prevented from acting.
edit: if Blaire is claiming having killed Rasei, I mean. so if Blaire didn't, then Rasei was NK presumably?
blaire what did you do

Did I miss a thing in that, or is this accurate? Only at 30% focus, but will give it another read later.

Also @ Lucas.
Do you think you were NK'd? What are you willing to share? Like don't be dangerously open about it, but uh. It's straight-forward you're saying?

@ Cure
I hope your sister is okay D:

304www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 21 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:03 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@Luxaria, Raie also claimed that the town stun was on Tiki

@Raie, I am glad her head is okay and I hope her arm isn't broken or fractured or anything. Oof

Hodor Hodor still on train, was going to make a list of who could/couldn't be mafstun when I got home unless someone wants to get that started for me?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

305www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 21 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:09 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

for lux's 1--i guess. i mean there's. also that very small possibility that there also happened to be an nk on her last night because honestly what are the chances

and also omg the touching thing was a jOKE I'M SORRY I'M JUST TRYING TO BE FUNNY ABOUT THINGS BUT NOT THIS TIME I GUESS SINCE NO ONE'S GETTING MY REFERENCES Q A Q anyway there's a reason why i said it was my bad ok haha please literally just take that at face value

edit: FUCK LUX YOU'RE RIGHT RASEI DID SHOW UP TWICE??? aaaa ok so that's. actually something. and it's giving me reason to believe that there's a possibility that she could have been the nk? i mean i can actually probably answer that if you give me some time to test out a theory+a sacrifice but i don't think i'm trusted enough to that in the current climate

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

306www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 21 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:11 pm

Cure

Cure

how can we take it at face value if we don't understand

edit: just got an update, no broken bones. <thumbs up>

307www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 21 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:48 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

hi i just went through the thread trying to figure out who mafstun is and realized that it's highly likely that the stunners on N0 are not the same as the stunners on N1 so there goes that line of thinking. at the very least unless someone is lying or i misinterpreted something, i'm pretty sure there are at least three stunners in the game? if anyone has evidence otherwise please let me know

I FORGOT TO HODOR IN THIS POST HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR fuck

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

308www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 21 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:52 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

holy shit that'd be a lot of stunners

309www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 21 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:57 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Blaire by sacrifice does that mean you have to kill a person?

Youre being just a bit too vague haha did you directly kill rasei? Did rasei perform an action on you?? wtf

I wasnt able to perform any actions last night so I have nothing to provide on my end

Lucas is there anything else to safely share? Or I guess if you're pretty sure you're going to die it doesnt hurt to share things but if you think you can live longer then its probably safer to keep any not-typical things about your role to yourself?

It's possible town jail tried to protect lucas or I guess depending on wtf killed rasei its also possible that mafia jailed lucas and NK'd Rasei?

Lucas is Sammie's gift town leaning? IS IT A GUN??? Is there anythign you guys can safely reveal about that??

Edit: Kiyo do you want to share what you did fine in case someone else has any ideas? I h avent had a chance to look into it. Three stunners and one jail is wild. It's possible there's JOATs/one offs too though

310www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 21 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:20 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. And here I was thinking the stun probably came from Mafia. Just thought maybe they'd think that since I didn't act N0, I might have a stronger roll I had to wait a night to use.

But, no.

Though yeah, I didn't act again last night.
My role requires I wait. That I video my time. And it is not a night action.

But, most importantly...

I hope your family, esp your sister, are all gonna be okay, Raie. :(

311www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 21 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:21 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

mostly i thought cure was claiming town stun given her comment today but she also said that she didn't act n0 so if the n0 stunner was a different stunner entirely, we can't really say if there were two town stuns or one town/one maf stun on each night. I don't think there were two maf stuns and zero town stuns on any night, at least.

I do think one-offs are definitely a thing though.

hodor

312www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 21 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:24 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

yall i honestly didn't think it'd be that hard to parse what i've been saying/implying and that's my bad so here lemme just bypass all the obscurity to clear things up

1. hi guys i kill people
2. hi god can you kill rasei
3. rasei gets killed
4. BUT!!!! rasei got two death messages, which makes me think: hmm. maybe i wasn't the only one who asked for rasei to get killed
5. so if i ask god again to kill someone else later on and look at what rollover says, we can see if rasei also had an nk on them or not

i pretty much cannot be more transparent than this ok like i'm trying my best to help you help me help you and sorry if it's not being implemented in the best way possible but this is what i got and if you want something better please wait till i level up ok

313www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 21 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:29 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Why Rasei? Are you just killing random people? this sounds awful lol although it also sounds like me as a vig haha which is why I shouldnt be allowed to make big decisions.

Oh right about stunners, I wasn't sure who said they didnt act previously. That does make it kind of interesting then

314www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 21 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:32 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@blaire, if it was a voluntary shot, then why did you decide to kill Rasei? if you already answered it and i just didn't understand your post then yo i'm sorry but it's been a long day YOU SHOULD KNOW BECAUSE YOU WERE THERE TOO but yeah I'm still confused about this

hodor

315www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 21 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:49 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

rAISES HANDS LIKE \ Q ~ Q/ (u right tho my feet hurt a lil bit but it's a good kind of pain)

ok here's another list please prepare to be underwhelmed
1. i wanted to a get a shot in to see how it would show up in rollover because of some flavor stuff in my pm, and it felt it safer to do it earlier rather than later considering....everything that happened d1
2. something felt? weird? about the writing in their posts like idk man it just. kinda stood out to me from what i remember seeing from a town rasei. but after finding out their website i'm wondering if there was like...some light rp-ing going on there? i'm not super sure on that? i know i do that myself, and i feel like i...recall? rasei doing that sometimes too? i wouldn't quote me on that though. don't ever quote me obviously i can't be trusted with anything.
3. can't have a list with only two items, we've been over this

i mean now that i (kinda) know what happens i'm obvs not just gonna go around shooting people willy nilly like that's ridiculous ok please chill my dudes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum