Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Aeiou
Pan
Kiyoko
katagi
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
Five
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 42]

481www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 33 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:08 am

Cure

Cure

OvO based on her last post, I am now more certain that Aeiou is probably mafia.

The fact that Kiyo has still not posted since Pan revealed their info is also pretty damning, imo. Katagi seems to have resolved whatever needed to be resolved with Pan??? so Vote: Kiyoko

I also don't think it'll be very hard to band together and vote the same way? If people are town.

482www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 33 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:02 pm

katagi

katagi

i will give you a hint

one of aeiou and pan are mafia

not both

(imo (in my observations))

483www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 33 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:47 pm

Cure

Cure

well.

just to cover bases.

luxaria
kiyoko
pan
aeiou
high seraph
cure
mr. alice

if pan is mafia:

Luxaria, Cure, and Kiyoko are probably not mafia. Aeiou cannot be mafia according to Katagi('s observations?).

leaving
pan
high seraph
mr. alice

I find this highly unlikely as the mafia team.

if aeiou is mafia:

pan is town, therefore kiyoko is mafia, and cure is town. luxaria is still very likely not mafia, meaning high seraph is probably mafia. leaving mr. alice as town and mafia as

aeiou
kiyoko
high seraph

I find this much more likely just... from a logical standpoint if you add all the claims and information together. this post isn't particularly coherent, but I feel pretty safe in assuming that aeiou is the mafia member over pan.

Something I find incredibly interesting is that Aeiou believes Pan is telling the truth about their information, yet is least willing to trust me... the other person whose role Pan has information on. It feels like an attempt to throw doubt on me/subtly counterclaiming my role, and that's what's cementing her as mafia in my mind. I feel like if Aeiou was actually town, she'd be less likely to trust Lux by process of elimination, rather than saying she trusts Pan but thinks I'm lying (about what? My role?)

484www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 33 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Five

Five

Can I get a volunteer to do vote tallies today? I'll be out this evening, too, so rollover might be late by like an hour or so.

485www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 33 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:56 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Ok now I'm really confused

The lying thing was because the pets also sounds like me! But I don't raise them and I'm not a petsite and you hinted at it before pan did?
I'm also a joat. Idk if that makes me more scummy or not. I don't have stuns or jails or tracking or vig shovideo. I only have four roles and I can only use each role once. After that I lose it. I feel like it makes me more scummy but I acted on lucas when he was jailed and then tiki who died. My role had nothing to do with either though as my thing didn't work anyway

486www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 33 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Five wrote:Can I get a volunteer to do vote tallies today? I'll be out this evening, too, so rollover might be late by like an hour or so.

Pan vs. Kiyoko
Cure vs. Kiyoko

Kiyoko II

487www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 33 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:04 pm

Cure

Cure

Well I'm the petsite pan is talking about and I hinted at it before pan brought it up, so I couldn't have claimed based on their information.

488www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 33 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:10 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Yes and I said that. The only way you would've hinted is if you're both mafia so idk. In my post I was actually trying to say you didn't feel mafia but just out of the two and it's mostly hung up on the similarities in our roles. Although there's obviously a lot of differences? Idek I have to reassess things now.
If tagi is being 100% honest then it has to be pan as mafia and then I'd say it's you and lucas???
Where is lucas? Where is anyone else

489www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 33 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:20 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

vote: Kiyoko

Pan's info feels spot on, and the fact you're claiming a JOAT long after Cure has feels really suspicious to me Vowels.
The fact Kiyoko hasn't spoken up yet in her own defense also feels rather odd since she's had quite a bit of time to do so at this point, and she didn't say anything about being busy today as far as I'm aware.
Ngl, though now I am doubting Blaire some more. She was really pushing on lynching me the last day phase, and then tied up the vote between me and Vowels pretty fast. I could see double-killing Rasei to make her seem more town.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

490www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 33 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:24 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

VOTING SERVER STATUS

Pan vs. Kiyoko
Cure vs. Kiyoko
Sammiya vs. Kiyoko

Kiyoko III

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

491www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 33 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:27 pm

Cure

Cure

Sammiya wrote:vote: Kiyoko

Pan's info feels spot on, and the fact you're claiming a JOAT long after Cure has feels really suspicious to me Vowels.
The fact Kiyoko hasn't spoken up yet in her own defense also feels rather odd since she's had quite a bit of time to do so at this point, and she didn't say anything about being busy today as far as I'm aware.
Ngl, though now I am doubting Blaire some more. She was really pushing on lynching me the last day phase, and then tied up the vote between me and Vowels pretty fast. I could see double-killing Rasei to make her seem more town.

I'm not sure how to feel about Blaire vs Vowels either. Especially since Blaire posted a blank post with no other comment? It could just be her expressing confusion over recent events, but.

I'm pretty sure that Lucas is mafia, because I can see a mafia with Kiyo on it telling Lucas to claim doctor in order to avoid being lynched (and Lux has also claimed doctor, was stunned n0, and I witnessed her targeting herself, so I'm inclined to believe her claim over lucas's). So Kiyo/Lucas seems pretty set to me. And if Katagi's information is accurate, that means Aeiou is also mafia.

I think if we go after Kiyo/Lucas first, we'll have the ratio on our side if we mess up with finding the last one.

on the off-chance that lucas is NOT mafia, I think that would mean mafia is Kiyo, Blaire, and Vowels.

Both Kiyo and Lucas have been pretty scarce the whole game.

492www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 33 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:44 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Tagi made me nervous but Ill vote:kiyoko
If I wasnt voting kiyo Id probably vote pan based on what katagi said but Im just super confused because I was feeling like pan was town.
Either:
Pan
Cure
??Lucas??

or
Kiyoko
Lucas
???

I dont really know what to think anymore tbh and I need to go to work

493www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 33 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

VOTING SERVER STATUS

Pan vs. Kiyoko
Cure vs. Kiyoko
Sammiya vs. Kiyoko
Aeiou vs. Kiyoko

Kiyoko IV

494www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 33 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:51 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Vote: Kiyoko

sorry for the silence! had important meetings today to prepare for another Important Meeting tomorrow.

so anyway, that blank was actually uh, me trying to post an emoti? but since it was from an iphone i guess the forum didnt take too well to that so i guess it just. blanked out. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUNNY IF YOU HAD SEEN IT

secondly--yeah i pushed sammi hard because oh my god yall please understand how hella suss it is for me, someone who can kill a lot, to read a claim about someone who can hand out even more kills so of course it seemed pretty unbelievable, you know?

495www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 33 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tiki wants dat pagetop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum