Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Aeiou
Pan
Kiyoko
katagi
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
Five
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 42]

526www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 36 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:52 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: Aeiou

I tried to send Luxaria a laser cannon last night, but, uh, that obviously didn't go as well as it could've. Whoops.

But nice shot Blaire~

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

527www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 36 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:53 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

By Whoops I meant the item went to the grave with her.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

528www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 36 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:01 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

thank u sammi do u love me yet ; w ;

529www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 36 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:30 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

squints are you copying roles cure? Because that's what it seems like

530www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 36 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:48 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm a joat, Vowels. I have four different abilities and I've been using a different one every night to see what they do. It's how I raise my pet. I think they do different things if I use them a second time because the flavor text changes slightly, but I never got around to using one twice because I wanted to see what they all did first.

531www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 36 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:57 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

The only ones I feel like could still be mafia are you and pan
I trust Pan more
I was debating between cure and lux but lux died and is town so it's gotta be you
I havent been able to do anything and Ill likely get lynched so yeah but
on n0 I did nothing, n1 I tried protecting lucas but he was jailed because I thought he was doctor lol
on n2 I tried investigating tiki but he died, on n3 I tried investigating lux but she died.
I have powers. I can only use each one once. I thought I only had 4 yesterday but I reread my PM and realized I do actually have a tracker. I have dogs I send out. You tracking Lux seems like my tracker tbh and also you sending items sounds like sammie. I think you conveniently were able to claim using a pet because you copied one of my dogs and you just happened to claim it before pan revealed stuff.

You guys might not believe me and lynch me and thats honestly fine because when you do, you'll see I'm town and the ratio is in our favor so go ahead and lose a town to get info. But after you lynch me, plz lynch Cure for me.

vote: Cure

its possible thats all coincidence of course but then I'd say mafia is pan which seems stranger to me.

532www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 36 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:14 pm

Cure

Cure

Okay. We all know you're mafia at this point though. I have a pet. I'm a pet site. I raise my pet and that's how my role works. Pan got investigation results on me and my role and said I was town.

Last edited by Cure on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

533www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 36 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:15 pm

katagi

katagi

vote: cure

534www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 36 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:15 pm

Cure

Cure

Katagi plz.

535www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 36 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:36 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

is raie club penguin

536www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 36 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:37 pm

Cure

Cure

No.

537www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 36 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:38 pm

katagi

katagi

think older

538www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 36 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:38 pm

katagi

katagi

like in terms of when the site came out

539www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 36 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

it was a joke.......

540www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 36 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:00 pm

katagi

katagi

oh......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum