Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end]

+9
vale
dracoon
high seraph
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
Ninfia
Rasei
Synergistic Marketing
John Smith?
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 16]

katagi

katagi

i acted on myself and i, too, am apparently a bad person

is this just a big anti capitalism propaganda

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Hm so we have at least three cops running around. That was actually what I hinted at thinking about during the last day phase. Tiki I'm very sorry but I'm inclined to believe you're a paranoid cop. Rip.

I acted on rasei and got good person,and then acted on katagi and also got good person. So, potentially I am a naive cop or a regular cop at this point, I think. With katagi claiming so early I wanted to see what her results were before I tipped my hand. Rasei I decided to investigate because I have a hard time reading her sometimes so I figured it would be better to get that squared off right away.

I'm inclined to believe tiki did get a bad person result on me, but I am not a bad person so that sorta throws a wrench into things.

Since we have katagi's result and I know tiki is wrong, I'm inclined to believe I'm the only sane cop or I'm a naive cop.

Wow phone posts are hard I hope this makes sense.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

dracoon

dracoon

If I'm a cop...and you're a cop...and he's a cop...and they're a cop...

Who's flying the plane?

Last edited by dracoon The Newbie on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sadly, while I'm not yet inclined to change my vote, I can believe Ninfia. Once katagi came out with her claims, I began to suspect everyone might be cops, and bad ones at that.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Shoot, we're all cops.

I got "good person" for both Melissa from HR and katagi. I could very well be naïve.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end] - Page 10 MtVONI

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I'm sorry tiki

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

Okay. I also been thinking everyone is a cop. But last night I acted on Ninfia and got Good Person. The night before I acted on Melissa from HR and got good person. So, I know at least one of my readings are correct. I would like everyone to say who they investage and what their readings were.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

What if we're all cops.... except two of us, and we're all actually part of the company...........

drandahl

drandahl

Welp.

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end] - Page 10 1se47i

Alright, I got a bad person read for Ninfia, but was weirded out when katagi posted so immediately, so I wanted to see what happened with the lynch. Then I checked myself to test my info and got another bad person read.

So, I think I'm a paranoid cop.

Rasei

Rasei

Katagi :

• Dracoon -bad person

• Katagi - bad person

Dracoon:

• Mr. Gerbear - good person

Tiki:

• Katagi - bad person

• Ninfia - bad person

Ninfia:

• Rasei - good person

• Katagi - good person

Mr. Gerbear:

• Melissa from HR - Good Person

• Katagi - good person

Rasei:

• Melissa from HR  - Good Person

• Ninfia - Good Person

Dran:
  • Ninfia- Bad Person

• Dran- Bad Person

Looking at the list of known results if all are true, we know that both Mr. Gerbear and I have had at least one right result in our investigation. We also know that Katagi has had one wrong investagtion. When investigated two person, including Katagi, found Katagi is a bad person and two others found Katagi is a good person. On the Ninfia side of things, we have two people look at her and found she been a bad girl, and one person that found her to be a Good. Because out of the list of known results, part of me wants to vote on Katagi while another wants to vote John Smith.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Well... John Smith IS on the player list..............

Synergistic Marketing

To be honest, I'd guessed that something like this might happen. It's fortunate that we ordered so many extra police uniforms for the commercial, just in case.

The Marketing Department is delighted to receive so many audition submissions! Who knew that P. P. P. Co had such talented actors? I, myself, was considering auditioning for the roles of naive or sane cop if nobody else stepped up. I had my monologue prepared and everything, but never got around to recording it. It seems like Ninfia, Miss Sahara and Mr. Gerbear might also be suited for the position, though, so I am happy to relegate myself to a more behind the scenes production role in this ad campaign instead. Or perhaps we should rewrite the trailer entirely to feature more than four types of cops.

For those interested in reading the script I'd prepared for my own audition, it covers High Seraph and Katagi, discussing their merits as positive and productive good samaritans in the company.

drandahl

drandahl

I'd laugh for days if John Smith is the only mafia.

Edit: snaked by SM

Rasei

Rasei

Katagi :

• Dracoon -bad person

• Katagi - bad person

Dracoon:

• Mr. Gerbear - good person

Tiki:

• Katagi - bad person

• Ninfia - bad person

Ninfia: