Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end]

+9
vale
dracoon
high seraph
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
Ninfia
Rasei
Synergistic Marketing
John Smith?
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 16]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Alright. Y'know what, bossman? Unvote: Ninfia. Because I've had it up to here with your little "games." And while I got into the agency to give me a new leash on life, I guess some things are just inescapable. Because no matter how far away I try to run from my old life, my old job, it always comes back to hound me.

I guess it's time to just accept who I truly am...which I guess is crazy...crazy like-

El Zorro

El Zorro

Oh, ho, ho! You all have been missing El Zorro, have you not? Well, fret no more, mis amigos, for El Zorro has come to be in saving the day once again! After all, El Zorro has been told there are many of these "cops" around, y El Zorro is the best known cop among all, is he not?

But any the way! Enough of this chattering. For El Zorro has been looking at all of this evidence, and but a few things are being clear:

1. Everyone so far has been getting the same results every time, which seems unlikely given our number,
    does it not?
  2. The only person we are all in knowing has told at least one not truth...is Sr. John Smith. He lied to all with his welcome packages for this retreat.

Therefore, there is but one option El Zorro is to be seeing...

Vote: John Smith

drandahl

drandahl

El Zorro, I haven't seen you in the office in a while. Enjoy your vacation to Tahiti?

VOTES:
Tiki -> Ninfia
vale -> Katagi
Tiki -> unvote
El Zorro -> John Smith

katagi I
John Smith I

Let me know if this is inaccurate.

Rasei

Rasei

If the ratio is really 7:2 then we can risk mislynching one or two more times.

drandahl

drandahl

Here's a list of employees who have not claimed:
John Smith
vale

El Zorro has John Smith handled, so I'll vote: vale for now.

Unless I missed something! Vale, please respond if you can. I'm not used to playing these games with you yet, so don't know how to read you. Don't feel obligated to reveal either, though I do think this is shaping up into an "everyone's a cop" game.

Also would be fine lynching katagi or ninfia to gain more info about our roles.

John Smith?

RE: RE: Comments

Dear employees:

Several things have been brought to my attention that I would like to clarify.

I am not participating in this retreat in a way that a regular employee would. While I enjoy the openness of this group and would be open to an HR evaluation as any other employee would at any other time, given the circumstances, I would like to at least abstain from evaluations until after this matter is resolved.

Best regards,
John Smith

El Zorro

El Zorro

Dr. Andahl from R&D wrote:El Zorro, I haven't seen you in the office in a while. Enjoy your vacation to Tahiti?

Muy caliente. But, so it's El Zorro, is he not? Oh, ho, ho!

Rasei

Rasei

I believe that means we cannot vote for Mr. Smith. I'm wondering if our personalities help influence if we are a good person oor not... I'm described as a people person which might make it so I look good to others. I think the best way to figure out whether we a good cop or bad is if look at ourselves like what Dran and Katagi have done. Through how my role was worded, it sort of implyed i cannot look at myself but other people.

drandahl

drandahl

VOTES:
Tiki -> Ninfia
vale -> Katagi
Tiki -> unvote
Dran -> vale

katagi I
vale I

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

alright well, at this point we need to actually start lynching people or we're not going to get anything done.

I'm not 100% sure how to go about this though, so I'm open to suggestions. Do we lynch one of the Bad reads to confirm someone is an insane cop? do we lynch one of the good reads to see if someone is an innocent cop? I'm leaning more towards a bad read even though that does technically put me on the chopping block, but I hesitate because a naive cop seems more dangerous to me.

in terms of actions going into the night phase, I think people who haven't investigated themselves and think they're an insane cop should do so. Perhaps we should pick a few targets for everyone to investigate in the hopes of getting clear reads?

it's sort of hard to formulate a plan when there's so many variables and a high chance of people not really complying. I wonder if we should look at investigations but essentially treat this as a vanilla game going forward?

what time is rollover, also, I am not sure who to vote for yet.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

We should either lynch who we think might be mafia (vale, in my spec so far), or lynch to get the most info (katagi or ninfia).

Though ignoring our reads and falling back to a vanilla game... might not be a bad strategy, but it's one I think we'll need to get enough buy-in. As our CEO put it, "When things seem insurmountable, as they may well be, go back to the basics!" For now, I personally kind of want to see if we can solve this.

Also I'm a little hesitant to plan out targets in-thread.

NOTE: Will be switching back and forth between this and irl work. Will respond to questions and check back for response by vale, but won't take much more initiative than this right now.

John Smith?

Good question! The hour ends at 8pm PST.

drandahl

drandahl

VOTES:
Tiki -> Ninfia
vale -> Katagi
Dran -> vale

katagi I
vale I

Less than two hours.

Synergistic Marketing

I think in terms of product direction, Marketing always likes to aim for the low-hanging fruit. The low risk, high reward solutions. The biggest bang for our buck.

Since five of us spent some time chatting with katagi, perhaps evaluating katagi might give us the most information. Another option is Ninfia, but only three of us spent any time getting to know Ninfia recently, so evaluating katagi would be the most useful.

I am open to ideas, though. The best solutions come when we all brainstorm together!

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I guess katagi is a good option from my perspective because

a) not me
b) helps me get one step closer to figuring out the worth of my own results.

so, with that in mind I guess Eval: Katagi?

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum