Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX

+8
kalyri
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Sammiya
Megrid
Pan
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 26]

376Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:16 am

alcasync

alcasync

(( I'll let everyone who wants to make an rp post get a chance to make one before I officially end the game. I figure there's no rush, anyway. ;v; ))

377Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:15 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

((Okay so I hope Kyouko didn't come across as mean in my last post. I tried to make her Kyouko-nice as in nice but in a very weird Kyouko way. Does that make sense? Just imagine her saying it in a playful voice or something. Like 'Hey let's play again some other time!~'))

378Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:24 pm

Rasei

Rasei

A book was laying on the ground open, with pages fluttering in the wind. The wind still, and the pages stop to being open.

Dear Journal, it's day three in this weird town. I saw more of those 'heartless' things attacking some kind of purple lady. After using Overlimit to kill one, and stunning the other one and the purple lady; a white light strike down nearby. We sort of look at each other, then chased the light. It was a glowing feather hidden in a bush.  We kind of shrug at each other and separated.

The wind picked up and a page turned.

Dear Journal,

It's day five.

On day two, that little girl I saved called me a hero. I... I don't think I'm a hero. Master Vin is wrong about that I could become a hero. They, the townspeople, are calling the 'deniers' villains for denying them the feather.

The townspeople are thinking about themselves to much. How can everyone use the feather if it teleports the first person away? What will happen to this town? Will it get overrun by the returning heartless? What kind of downside is there to use the feather?

It will be better if no one ever finds the feather, and the purple lady agreed with me. We went and hid in near the old magician's house. She left in a hurried, but I stayed and poke around for a bit. I didn.... There is someone at my door...

I... I think I made my first friend... Someone that willing to become my friend. No one ever asked to be my friend before. I known Guy since before I could remember, and I'm not sure if  I could count Tear, Jade, and Ion as friends. Amumu is really cute in away. He was crying up puddles and I couldn't help but feel for him. He does have a pretty sweet move.

I... I decided that I willn't be a hero, if it means Traverse Town will fall. I'm going keep the feather hidden.

((I was planning on writing Luke's journal of traverse town, but am a bit busy with Camp Nano and IGMC, plus starting up class on Wednesday. When I have time I will write up all seven days or so... Also, can we have Sakura's group come and grab the feather before anyone else get to it?))

379Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:10 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

((No worries Rasei, though if you do more I look forward to it. :D

Alice, don't know much about Kyouko, but with how you've played her, seems pretty in character. And yeah, saw it as being kinda playful. Though doesn't make the mummy feel much better. XD Actually wondering if she heard what he said, about leading them to the feather, and just kinda dismissed it, or was too caught p in her wn thoughts to even notice he said anything. Either way, like I said...in character. XD))

380Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:31 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Amumu was lynched chased out of town. He was mafia.

▍▍▋▋▋▉ ▉ TOWN WIN ✦

I figured a 24 hour day phase seemed fitting. If anyone wants to continue rping in this thread or moving to a new thread in the rp board, they are welcome to do so!

Thank you for playing, everyone! ;v;

I might host an rp game again, but not for a few more months I think since I'm a little burnt out on hosting. I would love feedback on how I can make the game smoother as a host. I think the 24 hour day timer worked pretty okay so I think I'd keep that for a next run. Does anyone have any other comments?

381Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:18 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 8eu4sUu
Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 E165miVRoleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 TAvThL5

Since I was the only remaining player other than Carlos to not fully reveal my role...

Sayaka's wish is to heal and protect. So, I had the ability to protect one player from being killed each night. However, I could not target myself with this save. Instead, since Sayaka also has natural regeneration, I could survive either the first lynch or the first night kill on me, but not both. I also had the ability to use my sword and kill another player one time during the game at night.

So if I ever suggested that mafia might be trying to play around my protect and when I'd use it on myself? I was bluffing. That said, I had no limit on being able to protect other players. I did:

N1 Kyouko, N2 Kyouko, N3 Soren, N4 Cecil, N5 Cecil, N6 Cecil

I was kind of hoping that mafia would play it safe and go for the Wilbur kill last night. I wanted to use my kill on either Amumu or Soren N6 and see if I could convince the rest of town to lynch Amumu. I am honestly terrible and decided to kill Soren because though Amumu was suspicious, he seemed too suspicious to be mafia. Also, Soren's two abilities would cause problems, as would Amumu. It seemed logical to kill Soren, then lynch Amumu, and if Carlos was right, one had WoG on them. So... I'm sorry, Soren! I practically flipped a coin on it. I only suspected you since you seemed too eager to follow my plans.

Anyway, thanks for the thread, everyone! It was a lot of fun! I'll throw together a final IC post in the next day or two when I'm in the mood to write for my mess of a character.

And thank you, Alca. <33333

I think you did a great job hosting it. The only thing I'd comment on is that the majority vote can be a bit funky, like how it was at the end there, but I understand the reasoning for it. Give everyone time to roleplay and all of that. I'll think about if I have any other feedback to give. ^w^

P.S. Curse my reactionary vote on Soren. I only voted for Amethyst and Luke this game otherwise. And sorry, Rasei. I totally had it in for you all game long.

382Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:51 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

At long last...

Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 Ay0mx7x Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 Af0bOgy Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 WlyqdVq Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 WkUjgnO Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 Vn4nWy4 Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 KnbGfg8 Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 VX5EyY1 Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 CDyKlCX Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 XnMqXPa

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

383Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:08 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Love 'em, Kiyo! o3o

384Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:30 pm

Rasei

Rasei

They are adorable!

385Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 26 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:58 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

SO CUTE~

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum