Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX

+8
kalyri
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Sammiya
Megrid
Pan
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 26]

196Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 14 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:14 am

drandahl

drandahl

((Sorry for the lack of presence lately...

Reason for absence: a 6.3333 hour drive after work on friday, to be with family for stepmom's 50th, mom's 50th and father's day.

Just wanted to let you know I'm up-to-date on the thread but need sleep. Will post speculation in the morning, and will otherwise be back on-track with availability after the weekend.

Also I feel like this, coming back to this thread))

197Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 14 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:52 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Amumu's attention was grabbed by Sayaka's voice over the broadcast. He looked up to see the woman flashing her sword at Carlos and Cecil. "Wait!" he said, reaching his hand toward her, though he was way too far away to do anything. "Don't-," he started before the bandages in his hand and arm seemed to come alive. Like hungry vines they flew up and snatched Sayaka.

"Oh no..."

He suddenly started flying toward her, as the bandages wrapped around Sayaka. He inevitably crashed into her, practically in a hug, nearly knocking her over. When his feet hit the ground the bandages detached -- though he seemed to have no fewer bandages than before -- still around Sayaka.

"I'm sorry!" he said, tears and sniffles coming immediately. He started trying to pull the bandages off, but very gingerly, as if trying not to touch her. "I didn't mean to," he said miserably. "I just didn't want you to hurt anyone. I don't want anyone to die..." He looked her in the eyes as he continued to unwrap her. "But, if we have to hurt people to get them away from the feather...they have hospitals here, right? Maybe we can...just put them...in one of those?"

His gaze then drifted down to Amethyst. "And sorry...this is what I did to you last night. Didn't think it would make you lose sleep..."

((Yep, Amumu is a stunner, via Bandage Toss, and can still stun. And no, can't stun during the day phase, and Sayaka isn't stunned, I just did it because I'd been looking forward to pulling this silly interaction on somebody. XD

To think, I figured it would be to either Amethyst or Kyouko, too.))

198Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 14 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:39 am

Pan

Pan

Amethyst reached down to pick up the little mummy by the bandages at the nape of his neck.

"Little dude you gotta chill with that." Then she'd be doing something she'd seen Garnet do several times before and sitting the kid in the mane of pale hair on her head, so long as he hadn't yet squirmed away. "Chill up there, kiddo. No more tyin' folks up." (( amumu you are one poor decision on my part away from getting the nickname bondage boy from her omfg  also stop being so cute my heart ))

"You," she pointed at Sayaka. "Sparky over there an' I got an agreement, an' I ain't gonna do anythin' right now, but you gotta chill too, baby blue. You keep swingin' your sword around like that and you're gonna look fifty shades of suspicious." Nevermind that she'd been doing the same exact thing with her whip not too long ago. Shh. She's being Mature And Logical since G-Squard and her Pierogi weren't around. She's capable of that. She's totally capable of that. "You don't knock it off with the pokin' at folks an' I don't care how outnumbered an' outmatched I am, you're goin' down."

She rubbed at the back of her neck awkwardly, turning her attention instead to Carlos.

"Hey, science guy, if it means anything, I didn't do a thing last night. I-I mean, I wasn't even gonna. I don't wanna hurt nobody. I'm supposed to protect the Earth but... this ain't Earth... an' I can't protect anything. Least I can do is not hurt nobody." She glanced down at her hands and huffed. "Well, nobody who don't deserve it."

(( for anyone who wants explanation, like the last time i played rp maf, i'm playing her power usage icly as well. the last time i did this henry vigged tony tony chopper and fessed up immediately so i'm not sure how well that plan worked... ))

(( edit: ALSO DRANDAHL I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THAT GIF WAS BEFORE I OPENED IT AND LMAO ))

http://malafight.tumblr.com

199Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 14 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:44 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

((Will post properly some time later but I just had to say OMG Amumu is even precious while stunning. Much shota, much innocence, wow wow wow wow wow. Let big sister Alice hug you.))

200Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 14 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:54 am

alcasync

alcasync

▍▍▋▋▋▉ ▉ VOTE TALLY

LUKE III
SOREN I

CARLOS |
AMETHYST |
SOREN | Luke
SAYAKA | Soren Luke
CECIL |
LUKE | Soren Luke
AMUMU | Soren
KYOUKO |

Last edited by alcasync on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

201Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 14 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:54 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Luke's explanation seemed..simple but at least he had something. Of course, she couldn't trust any of these peoples' alibis, but there were a few people who she could rule out:

The Nerd was too science-obsessed and geeky to seem..bloodthirsty. He seemed like he was on his own agenda, and harmless overall.

'Maybe he was using me as a test subject for something? Seems like a stretch though. Let's focus on someone else.' Kyouko mentally crossed him out.

The Grape was supposedly stunned that same night. She had a solid reason to harm Kyouko, and vice versa. She basically had the most solid alibi out of everyone, besides Kyouko herself, of course. There was a slight chance that she was working with someone else, and staged the whole thing. For some reason, she seemed a bit scared of Sayaka after she transformed? Kyouko would have to keep an eye out for Sayaka, because this fear might lead to a kill out of paranoia.

'Whatever. She was stunned yesterday, so she couldn't have done it.' Crossed out as the attacker. But added to watchlist.

Sore-en. Also known as the super stoic and overconfident guy. He claims that he can instakill people if he wished. Boring alibi. Has a pretty high probability of being the attacker, or at least working with the attackers. Unless he was telling the truth, in which case he had low chances of being the attacker. One thing was for certain - he was someone to look out for. And another thing - why would he reveal his game changing skill to all of us, with the deniers listening? Was he TRYING to get himself killed? Unless he had no reason to fear for his life. Added to watchlist.

Sayak--moving on.

Tattoo Guy was pretty much the most suspicious guy at the moment. His lover ('There's no other word for it.') seems to defend him an awful lot, which helps his case..a teeny bit? All Kyouko knew was that the nerd would speak the truth sometimes, and was unfortunately the only person whose words you could trust, aside from Sayaka of course. Kyouko still couldn't help suspecting him, especially now that Sayaka called him out. She was surprised at that too - usually Kyouko was the one who confronted people, not Sayaka. And she did it so violently too! You go girl. She would wait for his response and his lover's defense before deciding for certain.

The Guy With The Red Hair...Luke, right it was Luke. He seemed pampered, like the type who preferred to have others aid him with everything. Kyouko couldn't really imagine him coming after her, but who knows, maybe he had another side. Maybe he was bluffing. Added to suspect list.

Mummy boy was...no she couldn't let his innocence get to her! He could have stunned the grape, and then ran off to attack Kyouko during the same night. It was possible. Plus it'd give him a very convincing alibi. It'd make sense to suspect the grape too if he really was one of the 'deniers', according to Sayaka's theory. Kyouko glanced at the teary mummy once more. His crying seemed genuine, and she really wanted to rule him out. But she couldn't. Added to suspect list.

And now for something that Kyouko had been meaning to address for a while now.

"Now, as much as I hate to admit it, I was not able to defend myself last night. Yes yes, I was caught off guard, alright? But someone," she looked at them all individually, lingering on Sayaka a bit longer than the others, "...decided to save me. And well -ahem- I'd say that you have no reason to hide, right? If you saved me, then you're not an enemy, so reveal yourself."

"...also, mummy boy please move away from my Sayaka. Like, right now."

202Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 14 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:58 pm

drandahl

drandahl

<< Breaking news, Listeners. As you know, Resident Redhead Kyouko was attacked last night by an unknown individual. Well you'll be surprised to hear that while we all assumed she had been able to ward off the attacker through her own strength, she has now attributed her survival to the aid of another. Who is this another? I have my suspicions, but I'll outline my top choice...

First and foremost, it should be noted that as Kyouko revealed this new information, she paused for a long time on Sayaka, who is a yet-to-be-confirmed magical girl. How long, you ask? I'd mark it at five normal human heartbeats from a heart beating at two hundred sixty-three beats per minute, but keep in mind that's only a rough estimate. These two seem to have some sort of deep relationship (sisters? friends? lovers?) that makes Sayaka seem like the type to act in this way.

You may ask, "Why is this girl's magic yet to be confirmed? She transformed right in front of our eyes!" Shame on you, Listeners. We all know through mandatory school video programming as budding teenagers to expect certain transformations of young women. Please, try to be more considerate and not jump straight to labeling Sayaka as magical.

Regardless, I'll stick to her as the defender last night.

More on this story in minutes as I consider how to word it. >>

203Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 14 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:09 pm

Rasei

Rasei

((back at home after a horrible day at work. I will do my post after cooling down...))

204Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 14 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:22 pm

Pan

Pan

It actually took the radio guy saying it for Amethyst to realize and make an ahhh sound, sitting down with an ungainly flop and looking between Sayaka and Kyouko.

"So what d'you two look like fused? Probably not as good as Garnet, but nobody fuses as good as Garnet." Pause. "Cept maybe Steven 'n Connie but that's like mostly human so..."

(( AMETHYST ASKING THE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS im sorry im trash bye ))

205Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 14 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:37 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

(( Carlos is out for the day but would like to remind town that killing the confirmed investigator is not okay, and would be willing to bargain with the mafia for Cecil's continued safety during N2. I can offer science, but most importantly I can at least reveal how many vig and bulletproof roles there are, which is something I think both sides would be interested in knowing. Hit me up, I'm staying in that lab by Cid's Accessory Shop.

I am the neutralest neutral that ever neutraled.))

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

206Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 14 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:38 pm

drandahl

drandahl

The Traverse Town Medical Board wants to know, do you know fear?

Fear can be a dangerous thing, Traverse Town. It may seem like a good idea at first, but if left unchecked, it can lead to complications including sweating, panting, feinting, crying, ulcers, foot ulcers, reactive shopping, immobility, brain fungus, face flipping, unexplained superpowers, bad business, no business, extreme uncontrollable business, bad breath, fire breath, lava breath, plasma-laser-breath-beams, and fear.

The best way to avoid fear is to develop a good "fear-sense." Learn to anticipate what will put you in danger of feeling afraid. Learn to use this sense to avoid things that will make you feel afraid. Learn to sharpen this sense, so that you can be reactive to new situations and can keep your health in best condition possible. Learn to hate this feeling, and train yourself to feel panic around these situations to further avoid situations where you'll be afraid.

Would like to avoid fear but still do not know where to start? Here's a few tips:
1. Do not engage in hand-to-hand combat with Librarians. In fact, do not engage in any kind of hand-to-hand interaction with Librarians. Actually, do not engage in any hand-to-hand anything with anyone. This includes the uncertain first touch of hands with with that girl in class 2-C, the touch of your lover's hand on yours as you discover you will be a father, the handoff of cash to one of your seven favorite bartenders, and the first handshake with a son you've abandoned for twenty years. It's better for your health to not do these things.
2. Medicate. Use thoroughly at least twice a day. Do not crush, chew, break, or open an enteric-coated or delayed-release pill -- swallow it whole. Best after meals or as directed by a psychiatrist or physician. For children between 2-6, use a pea-sized amount and supervise child's consumption and rinsing to minimize brain worms. For children under 2, ask a psychiatrist or physician. If you need surgery, tell the surgeon ahead of time that you experience fear. If you are pregnant, don't worry. Unborn children do not experience fear.
3. Do not think. Just don't. Worried about the consequences of not thinking? You wouldn't have that fear of not thinking if you weren't thinking. Trust me, it works! Most rocks and vegetables know no fear, and so can you!
4. Do not hit on scientists boyfriends of radio hosts after being warned not to by those same radio hosts. If you do, there is no course of action to relieve fear for the rest of your short life. You'll wrap your arms around your loved one, holding him or her tight, wondering when exactly that radio host will strike. You'll notice small things at first -- a doubling of spider population in your home; sudden unexplained gas leaks from your stove; a large red X on the back of your scalp, discovered by your barber days later. You'll remember now that radio hosts often have powerful friends. You know you won't be prepared. You'll know you and your loved one are both in constant danger. "Oh why couldn't I just keep to myself," you'll ask yourself in the shower every morning, "Why couldn't I just keep my sword in its sheath and my mouth shut?" Good question, Listener. Good. Question.

This has been Community Health Tips.

Last edited by drandahl on Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tenses)

207Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 14 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:27 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

In the end, Sayaka decided that she did not much enjoy science, talking about science, or even thinking about science. In fact, she would rather stay away from it altogether; it only made her head spin. Often in Mitakihara, her tendency to rush into things with the bare minimum of planning had proven to be a bit of her downfall.

She was embarrassed. There was no hiding that fact. Her cheeks were red, her sword arm wavered a little, and of greater concern, perhaps, Amumu had wrapped himself around her person, restricting her movement entirely.

So this is what Amethyst had to deal with.

Sayaka made to pull herself free, but then caught a glance at Amumu's tear-stricken face and knew what it was he really wanted. With a twist of her hand, the cutlas, pommel and all, vanished into nothingness.

“I am sorry, Amumu, I did not mean to upset you,” she said. “Truthfully, I had no intention of hurting Cecil.” She looked at Cecil, apology evident in her gaze, and then back to perfect Carlos, his mouth worked into all sorts of distraught positions. “It's just the only way to get Carlos to talk.”

With that, the sticky bandage hold lessened, and Sayaka plucked herself free and dusted off her knees and skirt. “That is a little gross, though...”

She took a few steps forward, mind no longer racing with the endless possibilities and theories she had voiced mere moments ago. Instead, she thought of all that had transpired, looking to each individual in turn and realizing they were all studying her—Kyouko foremost of all.

“I will admit that I am shocked,” Sayaka said. “When I heard of the attack, I imagined that Kyouko had been the one to protect herself. She's always been rather strong-willed, and a far better fighter than I could ever hope to be. Knowing now that she had help... I am ashamed. I am ashamed that I was not able to help her in her time of need, but I am grateful to whomever it was that may have lent their aid.”

For a moment, Carlos' words about Kyouko faking her own attack came to mind—but she was quick to banish them. Kyouko would never do that.

“I will admit it is possible that Kyouko may have felt the need to lie about not having any protection—but she is prideful. I believe she would have taken all the credit for her survival, so to say that she doesn't says to me that this is a serious matter.”

Sayaka paused.

“I have been thinking about what you all have said, or not said. I am hesitant to fully trust Cecil, given that Carlos is likely to ignore all of his faults, but there is a certain logic in what was said. Cecil, more than anyone we know of so far, has an ability to help us weed out the deniers—or feather guardians or whatever. Whether he used this ability in a deceitful manner or not, the information is still valuable. I would like to hope that both Cecil—and even Carlos in his attempt to protect Cecil—will cooperate and continue to provide information.”

She eyed Carlos.

“Plus, I sort of think Carlos might do something terrible to whomever attacks Cecil.”

Sayaka took a few steps forward.

“Lastly, I still stand by that I am suspicious of both Soren and Luke, but I am not wholly convinced on the innocence of Amumu and Amethyst under certain circumstances. I think Amumu means well, however, and Soren has been cooperative and... I feel that he is being honest,” Sayaka said with a shrug, as if she weren't altogether convinced by her own statement.

“That said, I am most concerned with both Amethyst and Luke. Amethyst has struck me as being overly belligerent and ready to attack while offering little thought of her own—but this seems too candid and attracts attention to herself.

“Really, I am worried about Luke. His responses have felt off-putting. He continued to deny the presence of hostiles in our midst while we had conclusive proof that Kyouko had been attacked. He also advised Amumu to not attack Amethyst again... which seems...” Sayaka bit her lip, “Unusual.

“His vote on Soren seemed without much conviction, whereas Soren hesitated to vote for anyone until Luke's defense—as Carlos pointed out earlier—was very much nonexistent.”

Sayaka held her hands up.

“I'm... long-winded, and maybe foolish, but I care a lot for Kyouko and I want to help her. I can charge into things sometimes, and I might be doing that now. But...”

She looked straight at Luke.

“I don't trust him.”

((Hmmm. This took some time. I read through every post in this thread to double-check things. I'm still working through my analysis—which I may return to after I do this post, but I wanted this out sooner rather than later—but I think for better or worse, Cecil and Carlos are best left alone for the moment since they provide a lot of information.

Amumu is cleared of direct involvement with Kyouko, as is Amethyst. Soren could be lying and blindsiding us, and Cecil may have something up his sleeves, but I find more merit in their defenses than in Luke's slightly inconsistent narrative. It's a bit of a gut read after going through all the posts, but I would rather Vote: Luke right now than anyone else.))

208Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 14 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:32 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Now that the impending affirmation of Cecil's mortality had passed, moderately-rational hysteria gave way to other, pricklier emotions.

“I just want it out there that I am…” Carlos waved his hand in a vague, circling gesture as he searched for the proper word. “Offended. No, not offended, concerned. No actually, also pretty offended, about this whole Cecil-threatening-information-blackmail situation. Just, just so you know.”

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

209Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 14 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:46 pm

Pan

Pan

Amethyst was growing tired of Sayaka's long-winded speech, and halfway through had ended looking idly around the area with her pinkie up her nose, doing a little cleaning. Once Sayaka had stopped talking, she removed her finger to examine her results, then crossed her arms with a huff.

"You sound like P. 'Amethyst you're too reckless, you need to think about the consequences more, you're going to get someone hurt!' Pah!" She made a rude gesture at Sayaka once her Pearl imitation was finished. "Listen here, bluebell. I might not be the smartest gem around, but I know when someone's talkin' shit, an' I don't appreciate it. My job ain't to think, it's to do. An' all I can do here is hurt people, an' I don't wanna do that. 'less, of course, you keep talkin' bout me like I ain't worth nothin'."

210Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 14 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:58 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Luke humph as he crossed his arms. Staring into Soren's eyes, he said,

"Look, I couldn't have attacked her. I haven't had enough time to be able to attack her. If I did attack her, the people physically closes to her would have gotten hurt too. Thing is, I DO NOT hurt innocent people, and while Kyouko did do amount of damage to the cafe, she is just a girl."

Luke sighed, then shook his head.

"You know what? Why don't you guys just stick me with the dalmatians? It might be more fun than talking about killing people or hurting people and watch a teen make 'sword' references at older men in front of people."

His eyes searched the area at everyone, including his small friend. When they find the feather, they can always come get him from the dog house. Unless they kill him... That wouldn't be nice, and would upset his mom.

Last edited by Rasei on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added stuff)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum